New 3D skin editor!

Mceditor's Avatar Mceditor8/30/15 1:10 pm
1 emeralds 331 6
8/30/2015 3:23 pm
Mceditor's Avatar Mceditor
Hi there minecrafters!

We are currently working on a project called MCEditor.

"MCEditor" is a new 3D skin editor with which you can create, edit or upload a skin or a part of the body. "Steve" and "Alex" will move around while editing your skin, giving the impression they are truly alive.

On the website of MCEditor, you can see how the future website will look like, and you are able to create an account, which will give you an extra 100 MCPoints that you can spend on the website of MCEditor! (MCPoints are always free and cost no money. You will earn them when someone downloads your skin!)

We also would like to ask you guys, what would you like to see in a minecraft skin editor? All the ideas are welcome, so we can improve our editor!

Here is the link to our website: https://www.mceditor.net/

Thanks for your time.
Mceditor
Level 1 : New Miner