No. No! NO!!!😱😭😭

Emminlk12's Avatar Emminlk128/15/22 7:11 pm
3 emeralds 168 8
8/16/2022 7:02 pm
YokaiS's Avatar YokaiS
This is great, you guys (if you are on my side) are going to hate it. DarkEmminLK12 was bit. By a vampire. Of which she is now. You guys, I can't kill her with a wooden stake or anything, that is not ok. But I still need help. I KNOW I keep asking for help but this is big. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Emminlk12
Level 37 : Artisan Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2022 7:02 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Senpai
YokaiS
no way i love vampires
08/15/2022 9:06 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
GoldenScientist
My powers are really strong. I infiltrated them again as Shadow Golden. I am communicating with them through her too.
Shadow Allay can communicate with others through telepathic powers, even across dimensions. It seems I am able to do the same. It is also apparent that my Hollow is growing weaker. I am immune to sculk, and it is almost like I stole her powers.

Also, I don't know if you heard, but I am building replica divine beasts for the next game, which I don't know when it will happen. Safe to say that the machines are done and fully equipped with the lasers that I read that the original ones had. They can come in handy and I am currently figuring out how the elephant that I have dubbed 'Ruta Jr.' works. I might use her to get rid of these evil counterparts once and for all.

Remember, while they get stronger, I am waking up with new powers every day.
I can summon a 'sculk orb', and I don't know what it does. Whenever I shapeshift now, I get the guise's powers. then there's creating barriers that can block sculk, and even personal sheilds that protects me from harm. This morning, I woke up with healing powers, and from my tests in Ruta Jr, I might have increased swim speed too...

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS??!?!!
Just remember that I am a reliable ally, and a powerful one at that.
08/16/2022 6:36 pm
Emminlk12
Wow, good to know. I am safe with you.
08/16/2022 6:47 pm
GoldenScientist
It's really nothing. My pleasure.
I'll have to go check in with them right now.

Good news regarding the divine beasts - they are complete! I have learned little Ruta's controls, and I can effectively use her to our advantage.
I have faith that together, and with proper utilization of our technology, victory on our behalf will soon prevail.

When I read about the Divine Beasts, I read about other technologies; Guardians. I will commission the construction of some of those as well. Luckily, the Hollows and Dark Halves are unable to corrupt these machines. The malice that can corrupt them differs from the sculk.
I am training my staff on the proper protocals to be followed when operating the ancient machine repicas, and once they are finished, they will be poised to defend Kiruna.

Protective measures have been put in place. The residents of Kiruna are well aware of the situation, and in addition, I have put a restriction on travel in and out of the campus.

So, if you happen to come across one of our replica Divine Beasts or Guardians, I must ask that you don't mess with them. These machines are powerful, so we must treat them as so.
Fate itself is on our side, we will not fail!
08/16/2022 6:55 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Greief
Hello there

i can help with the guardians
08/16/2022 6:59 pm
GoldenScientist
Alright.
I snuck into the Hollows and Dark Halves meeting and told them that Little Ruta, who is now finished and flawless was broken. I told them to go there, but they don't know....
There are guardians poised on the boardwalk too.
Not only is Little Ruta in working condition, but I am also aboard her waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack.
We need more guardians....

While we're at it, it'd be nice to have the other two divine beast made.
This wasn't what the original ones were made for, but it will work for our situation!
08/16/2022 6:42 pmhistory
Emminlk12
Wait, no! You aren't safe with me, I am hypnotized. I am fighting as hard as I can. (quit fighting) Arghh! I am sorry, I have to reach you Rob333 and Greief before I get too tired.
08/16/2022 6:56 pm
GoldenScientist
I'm sure I'll be fine.

I just infertrated the dark counterparts again. I told them that Little Ruta was broken and that they could get near. Now, I''m just waiting for them to approach so I can fire....

If they fall for my plan, I can attack them with the Divine Beast.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome