PART 2 *drumroll 🥁*

Totodile's Avatar Totodile7/8/22 7:41 pm
2 emeralds 60
PART 2 IS… *drumroll…*
A Q+A with LittleDino2022 or my OC! (Which still doesn’t have a name).

I’m not going to answer extremely personal, inappropriate or family-related questions.
Example at the bottom (the example is the only place I’m inserting asterisks because I’m pretending to be all the bad commenters).
I will, however, answer any questions about where I live (but not too detailed, just the country), what my favourites are, any Minecraft related questions, Planet Minecraft related questions, etc.

If you didn’t see part one, go check it out. If you haven’t seen my contest (☀️ Summer’s Out! chest contest ☀️) go check it out.

SHAMELESS ME TELLING YOU SOMETHING HERE (lol I should know better than this) ———> I don’t often ask as well, but if you like my content and would like to, please consider subscribing. It really cheers me up and helps me make even better content. If you’re subscribed, you can send me messages with ideas for content. I’m also a sucker for compliments and I always subscribe back to you.

If you’re worried about family friendly profiles, I am one. There’s no swearing, racism, harassment or violence on my profile. It’s all diamonds and dinos.

If you’re one of the few people left after that very long, tedious and boring paragraph, congratulations! I was writing this and gradually pulling my hair out. It’s so tediously long I’m sure the few people who are left either had too much caffiene in the last hour, do not like to sleep at all or are also gradually pulling their hair out. You could just be so interested by me, though. But I bet you, there’s only one person still here who’s interested.

Anyway. If you’re interested, pop down to the comments and write me up to five questions. I’ll try my best to keep up with you and answer them all…

EXAMPLE (For the two people left)
1: Inappropriate
Inappropriate commenter: You’re so ****ing bad, why are you here? Your content’s absolute **** and I’m gonna block you. Goodbye.
Me: *sighs*
Me: bruh I could throw the same stuff right at you

Me: *blocks and reports the commenter*
Inappropriate commenter: Why am I no longer able to ****ing get into my account?

2: Personal
Personal commenter: What’s your name? How old are you? What’s your phone number?
Me: Lol I’m not gonna say
Personal commenter: Aww…
Personal commenter: *subscribes*
Personal commenter: I even subscribed. Tell meh
Me: Nah bruh
Personal commenter: *deletes account*

3. Family
Family commenter: What’s your parent’s names?
Me: dude, that’s just wrong. I’m not gonna say thanks
Family commenter: Lol just tell me
Me: no!
Family commenter: *harasses me for information*
Me: *blocks and reports*
Family commenter: That’s not even funny. LET ME BACK IN!
Family commenter: *rage quits life*

Poll ended 07/22/2022 7:41 pm.

Totodile
Level 33 : Artisan Pokemon