People who browse/have a account on Tumblr, Please read this

SnowyKaida's Avatar SnowyKaida1/26/14 1:50 pm
1 emeralds 539 7
1/27/2014 10:14 am
WelcomeToAmania's Avatar WelcomeToAmania
If you haven't already heard if you are on tumblr, There are blogs that are viruses. Many of the blogs could redirect to pages claiming their FBI. Do not click on any blogs that look like you just spammed on your keyboard, Alot of the blogs will have icons Like,

Or
Default icons.
Stay safe please! Don't click on blogs you don't trust, and don't follow back if You don't trust them! If you see anyone following you with that kind of icon, Block them! Don't take risks. Wait for it to stop. Just giving warnings on here.
SnowyKaida
Level 23 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2014 10:14 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Lumberjack
WelcomeToAmania
I'm not a heavy user of Tumblr but my sister is. Thanks for the heads up, I'll defiantly warn her about it.
01/27/2014 9:48 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Prince
MayuriYandere
mmm yes It's been appearing on everyone's dash.
Since I've gotten the virus on one of my other blogs i can tell you it's just not that icon only. there are other ones. Also note that anon's can come and ask you to contact them in your ask box with a "I have a crush on you!" thing and then lock your browser. Don't panic, just uninstall your browser and re-start your computer. It's going to bring you to an fbi site saying you did something. it's a hoax
01/27/2014 10:01 am
SnowyKaida
I included one because I counted one of the ones that are combined as inappropriate 'w' But I could take the time and get all the icons counted on the masterlist of it. But their mostly only that of the users collected for it.
01/27/2014 9:41 am
SnowyKaida
Bump
01/26/2014 7:18 pm
SnowyKaida
Moorre Info: The site will lock your browser, So you cant close the tab or browser, Mac's are safe from getting their computers messed up by it, all they have to do if they click on it is force restart and reset their browser, but Windows arent so lucky It will mess up their computer.
01/26/2014 2:36 pm
SnowyKaida
More Info: Peoples blogs who aren't started to be viruses CAN infect you if they have went to one of the blogs! The pages will claim that you have done internet crimes and need to pay a fine that would be between 100-500 using Moneypak! Do not take risks, Browse safely. Only go to blogs you know won't give you a virus! The blogs will look like normal blogs if you hold your mouse over their name! But their not. They all look normal, But will redirect you to the page when you go to their blog.
01/26/2014 1:59 pm
Level 20 : Expert Scribe
Medieval-Sanity
Thanks, I don't usually go on tumblr but thanks for this!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome