People with old processors (MAJOR RANT)

codeninja's Avatar codeninja4/5/12 11:51 pm
4/6/2012 11:24 am
Princess Elemix's Avatar Princess Elemix
Hi all,
Here is my first rant on one of the biggest things that I hate.
Its people that have a old piece of $h!t processor like Intel Pentium I mean for F@cks sake why would you buy a computer with a processor like that?! I have a brand new iMac 21.5in Core i5 runs like a beast and doesn't have a 30 year old cpu.
The reasons on why I hate them are because they are SLOW, LAGGY and OUTDATED,
My friend (rapter781) Got a laptop for christmas, Guess what? it has a Pentium cpu and he runs Minecraft on the lowest specs possible! Way more than tiny distance!! He goes and turns off everything the music all the particles, snow and $h!t and it still laggs while he plays. And this is his fault because I told his dumba$$ parents to get him a AFFORDABLE (Cheaper than what he has now) laptop that had a Core i5 but they didn't listen... The rest of his computer specs are realitively ok but they still suck.

So all im saying is just,
Listen to your friends for computer advice (Only if there smart with them)
Dont buy straight off because they will trick you
Come to me if you need any computer advice!
And last but not least! Dont buy a $h!t cpu (It will ruin your life)

~Codeninja
codeninja
Level 49 : Master Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2012 11:24 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Princess Elemix
codeninja So all im saying is just,
Listen to your friends for computer advice (Only if there smart with them)
Dont buy straight off because they will trick you
Come to me if you need any computer advice!
And last but not least! Dont buy a $h!t cpu (It will ruin your life)

~Codeninja

Well most people aren't going to know what a shit CPU is. Why did you give a list on what CPUs to avoid when building/buying a computer?
04/06/2012 11:20 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lad
NubNoobNewb
Just let them buy whatever computer they want, I don't see how it annoys you. the lag that THEY have doesn't really have an affect you, so why care?
04/06/2012 11:11 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Luthery
Okay, man. Everyone isn't rich in this world, there is families who FIGHT and WORK to get food, clothes and other things to their kids. You should go to HELL and respect these people who actually work, have not job or anything else. I'm still playing Minecraft on ~350 FPS with alot of mods and yeah, My parents have got very good jobs, so they get some money. Not everyone have got good jobs. You're one of the people who actually got a decent computer.
04/06/2012 10:46 am
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
ThunderHooves
I do believe that I have, like, a 10 year old computer to troll people with when they come over. I do play my games on my gaming laptop, though.

Put well Carole.
04/06/2012 10:45 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
my main issue with macs is that I like to modify and upgrade my systems myself, and you have to do EVERYTHING through the mac stores. screw that. (well, that and the stupid over-the-top prices.)
04/06/2012 11:14 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Luthery
Mac's isn't built for gaming, they are built for school, education, work and other things. That's why I have got Windows.
04/06/2012 10:32 am
Level 21 : Expert Mage
Grarrdor
Look i feel for you, im running an i7 and cant stand computer like that but, computers arent just for gaming, some people buy them just for the internet, you know? People who dont understand what a computer is capable of. So they dont want to spend the money on a processor which will not ever be used to a certain extent.

Anyway, what im saying is that not everyone is going to have an uber multi-core processor.

Also, i dont think resorting to a mac is a good idea. The seem to just be a bitch, they cant run any old games (yes yes, i know about windows parralel) but, can you rly modify a mac or do anythin interesting with it? I mean, unless your an engineer, scientist or musician than sure, get one...
04/06/2012 10:27 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Bethamez
Don't brag! I'm running an AMD Athlon XP 2800+ CPU, and I can play Farcry 2 on a high settings level with almost no lag whatsoever!
04/06/2012 10:09 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Geek
Rouge
I don't see why you care if other people have crappy CPU's.
04/06/2012 10:13 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
rishab1234
I agree. This thread just looks like you are bragging about your computer. Not many people can afford good computers.
04/06/2012 8:34 am
Level 41 : Master Herobrine
yoavsnake
My father works at computers and always buys new computers.
04/06/2012 8:29 am
codeninja
*Russian* Bump
04/06/2012 12:17 am
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Brink_
Get a Mac! That's what my entire family has.
04/06/2012 10:12 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
FinnCC
Macs are epic, I agree...
04/05/2012 11:58 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
heartshapedBox
My parents ALWAYS get the cheapest PC, and it always ends up taking 2 minutes to start up. I only got this one last year for Christmas!

At first, I thought it was good. Until I saw the processor...

Help me.
04/06/2012 12:04 am
codeninja
Lol what is your processor my friend?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome