[Emergency] Planet Nibru - September 26, 2013

CreeperKing1's Avatar CreeperKing19/5/13 2:18 pm
9/5/2013 6:54 pm
HamptonBros's Avatar HamptonBros
I just did some research on Planet Nibru (AKA Planet X). This planet has been discovered some time 20 to 30 years ago. This year, it has been discovered to slingshot around Earth and away. The big deal about it, is the Arctic will be facing the devastatingly huge planet. Not many people know that the continents are actually floating on magma, so when the planet goes by, the gravitational pull will bring the continents up and into the Arctic, causing worldwide destruction.

This is what will happen:

Volcanoes caused by cracks in the Earth when the plates move.

Tidal waves from the water being pushed around when the continents move, and the gravitational pull from the planet.

Earthquakes from the moving plates.

I do not recommend panic, but do recommend you research so called "Planet X".
I recommend researching about it on the NASA website.
Do NOT panic and try to do whatever you want. This will result in some serious punishment by the law if the law is broken.
CreeperKing1
Level 28 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2013 6:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ranger
HamptonBros
Planet x is fake you fool. I can not believe u have such a bad life that you would try to cause mass panic by telling us something fake. It would be like yelling fire in a theater.
09/05/2013 6:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
TeleMinecrafter
Listen, I was worried out of my mind when I heard of the 2012 disaster prediction. You can't really trust the Internet when it comes to these sorts of things.

As I predict, we're not going to have an apocalypse for another 10,000 years or so, just my guess.

Just don't worry, forget about it and live you life

kogan007From http://www.nasa.gov

"Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles."

This^
09/05/2013 6:19 pm
Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack
Casval
CreeperKing1I just did some research on Planet Nibru (AKA Planet X). This planet has been discovered some time 20 to 30 years ago. This year, it has been discovered to slingshot around Earth and away. The big deal about it, is the Arctic will be facing the devastatingly huge planet. Not many people know that the continents are actually floating on magma, so when the planet goes by, the gravitational pull will bring the continents up and into the Arctic, causing worldwide destruction.

Tidal waves from the water being pushed around when the continents move, and the gravitational pull from the planet.

Do NOT panic and try to do whatever you want. This will result in some serious punishment by the law if the law is broken.

this has to be the second worst troll I've seen on pmc
Go home kid.
09/05/2013 6:08 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
fuckdom
Uh.... But in all seriousness i thought nibru had something to do with with scoobydoo....
09/05/2013 6:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
Butterblender
What was that movie called with Steve Carrel and they only had a few days to live before an Asteroid collided with Earth?
09/05/2013 6:07 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
Ummm I think finding a friend for the end of the world?
09/05/2013 6:07 pm
kogan007
errrr actually nvm seeking a friend for the end of the world
09/05/2013 5:52 pm
kogan007
From www.nasa.gov

"Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles."
09/05/2013 4:10 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
pikakill41
*facepalm*
09/05/2013 5:44 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
CreeperKing1
*Facecactus*
09/05/2013 4:03 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
We're more likely to be burnt to a crisp by our sun becoming a red giant than to collide with any object large enough to destroy the earth which would be big enough to be seen with at least the most basic telescopes.
09/05/2013 3:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NinjaCraftofficial
CreeperKing1I just did some research on Planet Nibru (AKA Planet X). This planet has been discovered some time 20 to 30 years ago. This year, it has been discovered to slingshot around Earth and away. The big deal about it, is the Arctic will be facing the devastatingly huge planet. Not many people know that the continents are actually floating on magma, so when the planet goes by, the gravitational pull will bring the continents up and into the Arctic, causing worldwide destruction.

gg you are the biggest derp on pmc congratz!
09/05/2013 3:36 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
09/05/2013 3:30 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Oh no, I did a little internet research and came up with something that's totally real and scary that we should panic about! D:

.-.
09/05/2013 3:47 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
this isnt real though
09/05/2013 3:56 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
You completely missed my sarcasm there.
09/05/2013 4:05 pm
ryancat101
oh fail (facepalm)
09/05/2013 3:27 pm
ryancat101
planet x is fake...
09/05/2013 3:24 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
What was the point of telling us this?
09/05/2013 2:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist
Olly
Aw, ain't you cute. No, infact, this planet won't collide with Earth. Main reasoning for this is because it doesn't actually exist. NASA themselves have actually comfirmed that this 'Planet X' does not exist and never has previously existed. It is a hoax.
09/05/2013 2:24 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
MechaEnderXD
uuuh, that was already predicted to happen in 2012...
still, i want to die in a zombie apocalypse, not killed by a giant rock...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome