Please join me and share your thoughts and ideas

NickGG's Avatar NickGG7/26/19 2:52 am
2 emeralds 157 7
7/27/2019 5:53 pm
FoxMagick1's Avatar FoxMagick1
Hello my name is Nick and i am a small youtuber with almost 600 subs and i need YOUR help!

i have ordered a custom pc and i am waiting for it to be delivered to me but i would also want to save time and ask this marvelous community

this GENERAL question. What do YOU enjoy watching in youtube?Please describe as much as possible because it would paint me a picture of what people enjoy watching and therefor have a general idea of what videos to make. Ofcourse this is a minecraft community but if you enjoy anything else apart from minecraft i would be more than happy to be informed about that :D

Thank you all for your time i hope i dont let you down :D <3

Here is my YT just in case you want to check it out :)

Click Here!
NickGG
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2019 12:04 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Droid
Acidpop
Skits and short films
07/27/2019 5:23 pm
NickGG
skits like what? :)
07/26/2019 7:37 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
One thing I enjoy is social experiments / social topics where you can see how other people see certain issues and how they form their opinions. Very talky videos really. BUT only if edited so that it's not an endless whine, a video needs some tempo.

Another type I enjoy is people explaining about subjects they're passionate about. Educational video's in a sense, but presented in a fun, inviting manner.

Lastly I very much enjoy watching creative musicians who think of clever ways to go about making music, or using music in unexpected ways. A bit of comedy thrown in the mix here is always great. 👍
07/27/2019 5:24 pm
NickGG
Well thanks for your answer <3

but those kind of videos i believe are not for me :)

Still i will try to do my best
07/26/2019 6:57 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
FoxMagick1
Personally I love watching let's plays and let's builds, mostly of Minecraft but I do enjoy others games too. Other then that music or Minecraft lol.
07/27/2019 5:27 pm
NickGG
lets plays of vanilla minecraft?lets builds like hermit craft with grian?
07/27/2019 5:53 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
FoxMagick1
Well the let's plays don't need to be just vanilla, they could be on servers or single player, mods or no mods. As to let's builds I haven't watched that but I enjoy watching people make cool builds like castles and stuff, sometimes I watch the time laps ones or at times the ones were they take you step by step what they are doing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome