PMC Donor/Supporter Suggestion.

1 emeralds6 replies416 views
Auradyme started 11/18/2016 7:42 am
AnimeFanFTW replied 11/18/2016 7:45 pm
How about a $3-5+ monthly subscription to PMC to further support the mods (could also be used to keep cloudflare errors at bay)?, could have supporter features like Custom forum titles, more personalization on their profile e.t.c.

(for the titles, you could have custom donor title changes limited to once a month, to prevent people from changing too much.) [Instead of Master Fox, it could be Ultimate Despair e.t.c]

I've stopped using the forums but yeah, just throwing this idea out there, feel free to throw reasonable donor features in as suggestions.
Posted by avatar
Auradyme
Level 28 : Expert Birb

6 replies

11/18/2016 7:45 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster uwu
AnimeFanFTW
Locking this thread, because it really does need to be a ticket, instead of a forum post.
11/18/2016 4:14 pm
Level 46 : Master Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Yeah, Donations would be kinda dumb for PMC. A Minecraft Server, sure; but they are already unneeded for the site. Plus, it would kinda lead to the site becoming "Pay2Win", or in this case, "Pay2BePopular". So I'd say, nope to Donations. The site is already perfect as it is, and it's getting money through Ad-Revenue, so why need 'em?

PS:
You should try making a ticket

Agreed. Who needs an Entire forum when you could simply make a ticket?
Done and Done. Pleasure Doing Business with you! :3
11/18/2016 9:44 am
Level 24 : Expert Blockhead
Nitwick
Won't catch me dead on a subscription.
11/18/2016 9:40 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Noctris
Bad idea. There are enough visits on PMC to keep the website going from ad revenue.
11/18/2016 8:47 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
You should try making a ticket, might gain some more attention there (since it's the official place for suggestions).
11/18/2016 8:00 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster uwu
Karrfis
this wouldn't be a thing that would happen, it would stop pmc being what it is, I personally would not appreciate this or support this, and i know that lots of other users wouldn't either, it would go the same as other places that put this scheme in, non "premium" users would end up being alienated from the people who are. it would stop our community being the special little bubble that it is

yes cloudflare etc requires money, money which is generated by advert revenue from this site as well as what ever money the people who maintain the site put in.

pmc used to also have a merchandise store (idk if it does anymore, i think it vanished)
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome