Poll for Dungeon-Craft Chapter I

Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer8/5/18 3:49 pm history
3 emeralds 255 2
8/5/2018 8:43 pm
Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer
[Ruins of Borealis] The Borealis abandoned their home kingdom after it was overrun by spiders and skeletons, very little of them made it out of alive, after 100 years their current leader has asked of you to go there and retrieve the prized crown of the kingdom, which was left behind.
[Drowned Temple] Thousands of years ago, A tribe of people made a city in a canyon, the city was constructed out of prismarine, a scarce material at that time, and one day they were cursed by an evil cult of dangerous mages. Their city was flooded and they were all turned into immortal guardians who's minds have been broken nearly beyond repair, a kingdom will pay you handsomely to find an item hidden deep in the city and break the curse
[Lost Coal Mines] The coal mines were constructed 300 years ago by miners to collect coal, which was very valuable back then, rumor has it that they were driven out by zombies, who came from a mob spawner deep in the caverns, and the zombies have a hoard of treasure, If you can find it, you will most likely find great rewards! The person who gave you the location wants 70 percent of the treasure.

Poll ended 08/06/2018 11:06 am.

Wildcard_Gamer
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer