Posting projects?

bontar11's Avatar bontar116/19/12 7:57 pm
6/19/2012 7:59 pm
TheAlmightyLemon's Avatar TheAlmightyLemon
Im new here and saw in the rules something about when posting a project partially created by someone else to ask them about it. i have builds that i've modified and or gotten ideas from others on and was fully planning to reference them in my postings of my project pictures. Other than CNBminecraft whome i know is on here, the others were on youtube i found. so question is. is referenceing them and perhaps posting a link to their original design fine? ty for any help.

Go canucks (sometimes)!
bontar11
Level 23 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2012 7:59 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
TheAlmightyLemon
bontar11Im new here and saw in the rules something about when posting a project partially created by someone else to ask them about it. i have builds that i've modified and or gotten ideas from others on and was fully planning to reference them in my postings of my project pictures. Other than CNBminecraft whome i know is on here, the others were on youtube i found. so question is. is referenceing them and perhaps posting a link to their original design fine? ty for any help.

Go canucks (sometimes)!

not completely sure, but if you modify it and give credit im ALMOST sure its okay
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome