Q&A: Ask Your Fellow Lemon Some QuESTIOnS

Kawaii's Avatar Kawaii β€’ 7/7/20 9:15 pm history
20 emeralds 625 23
7/12/2020 2:13 pm
KittyCat12346's Avatar KittyCat12346
`*-+ Q&A: Ask Your Fellow Lemon Some QuESTIOnS +-*`

πŸŽ‰ Yup, it's Q&A time!! πŸŽ‰

or alternatively, my lame excuse to do something for 1.2k subs lmbo

leave your questions below and I will answer them!

✨IT CAN bE ANYThinG ✨
that's not too personal

- - - - - - - - - - - -

anonpmc2713049: "xb,.xc v ek;c bzgndjrslk,x ,m xSDQEL;CDSVKD ;ALMOKdvsm;l cv zlkvs?"
  me too!
-

TR05E: "hmmm, if you haven't already told us what your real name is, maybe do that? at least i don't know it oops"
  that's actually a great question. my real name is Kaitlyn! i did a name reveal in the past for 150 subscribers (or something like that) a VERY long   time ago in a wall post. i don't talk about it that much tho lol so i don't think many people actually know/remember.
-

anonpmc2382110: "how do you come up with your skin ideas?"
  i mostly get inspired by seeing other designs and skins if i think they look cute. i use pmc, namemc, skindex, and pinterest sometimes. other   times i will force myself to make a design and the skin just HAPPENs! i used to start with the hair and go from what inspiration i could gather   from that.
-

eggpuff: "what's your favorite color, and how do you come up with outfits for skins?"
  the second question kinda fits into the one above^^ so yeah! XD i also sometimes try to revolve a skin around a theme sometimes because that   helps with the inspiration and i get more ideas. OH, and my favorite color is pastel yellow. it looks like this!
-

ChatieTheDragon: "Favorite tv show? Movie?
Book?"
i'd say i'm literally the worse person to come to when asking about these things LOL! i don't really watch tv shows... i watch A LOT of youtube. i  like moominvalley though. :) i watch movies like several times per year, so i don't have strong opinions because every movie i watch is the same   level of good-ness (idk ;-;). the last movies i watched were detective pikachu and onward. they were both very nice! i also only read books when i   have to. (i have to read 3 books for school and you bet i'm procrastinating.) soo uhhhh harry potter is cool... ? LOl i don't have a taste of books   but ig i like mystery and fantasy book types. these were literally the most unhelpful answers ever i'm SO SORRY CHATIe

-

Stuffles: "im sorry if this doesnt make any sense but which do you do first?
do you come up w a color palette for a skin or do you come up w colors that fit the design just as you make it?"
  don't worry i understand what you mean! i come up with colors that fit with the design i'm making, but most of the time i'll have a vague idea of what color scheme i'm going for. lol i have never made all the palettes first, and honestly i'd feel a little lost.
-

CaelChan: "On a rainy day, what's your favorite thing to
do?"
  my favorite thing to do on a rainy day is to jam out to cavetown and draw him, but wait i do that everyday.....

"Early bird or late night owl?"
  some people might hate me but early bird! i like waking up at the beginning of the day ready, feeling fresh and motivated because it's a new day   and everything i failed to do the day before is behind me. i also feel like mush in the night, and there's no sun. my dude, i cannot live without light.

"Digital or traditional art?"
  broo that's so hard!!! you cannot make me chose :( traditional is so old-school and imo so much more interesting process-wise because you get   the real experience of how the art mediums interact and it's really REAL (if you get what i mean) and soothing. digital art is also really fun      because you get to play with all the settings n fun tools OH OH and ... the undo button.. i love playing with filters lol. if i had to choose one,     traditional. cause it doesn't burn my eyes and gimme a heADAChEEE

"If you could pick 1 food and never feel the health effects from it whenever u eat it (ie, high cholesterol from salty foods, high blood sugar from sweets, etc), what would you pick?"
  COOKIES!!! there are SO many kinds of cookies!!!! chocolate cookies, thin mints, COOKIE CAKES!! i don't have cookies too often but when i do it's   a dream and i'd love to eat them casually without worrying about my health lol. (ty for the 4 questions btw!!)

-
-Evie:
"cake or pie?"
  pie all the way! cake is good for like 1-2 bites but after that, it loses my appetite. cake also "tickles" my tongue, anyone else? it just tingles it....?

-
canday: "how many brushes do you have?"
  dude i don't feel like counting but probs like 10 custom and the 100+ that procreate came with lol

-
rainstxrm: "is pronounced potato o
r potato?"
  poe tae toe

-
SalmonBee: "What's your favorite weather??"
  i like spring weather! it's sunny, but not too warm! i like it when it's cool and breezy because i can open my windows and enjoy the sounds     outside and feel the fresh air. i don't live somewhere where cool or warm weather is around 24/7 so the rare days i really treasure.

-
Wildcard_Gamer:
"surprised nobody asked this, but what skin have you made that you're most proud of?"
  Lol, that is a surprise. honestly i feel awkward talking about my favorite skins because so many other people have these amazing non-teens and i   just treasure my gorls.

i love my lil dude! even though he took like 7 hours to make
night blossom Minecraft Skin

and this one!! i really like how the design looks
watermelon bear Minecraft Skin

and my trade skin w/ canday because the colors turned out v nice!
circus ; st collab Minecraft Skin

-
morningblues:
"If you could go on a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?"
  probably Japan!! it looks super cool and I'd like to experience more Asian culture. ::00

-
Marma: "Favourite colour to skin with? (:"
  i don't have any color in specific tbh XD they're all fun! i usually gravitate to warmer colors though. wait now that i think of it, i LOVe doing warm   greens. <3

-
ProfessorFanatic: "What's the scientific creation process behind each of your skins? In other words, what steps do you go through to bring them to life?"
  that's an interesting question!! recently my process has been all over the place because i'm having trouble skinning. (i may still be in my skinners   block ;-;) i am trying to mix up my process, and usually i start with the hair, but recently i've been starting with the design.

    1. do design (on front) and see if it looks presentable in the pmc preview
    2. shade the top clothes on front, then the hair
    3. fully shade the front
    4. do back and insides
    5. watermark
  throughout the process, i often go see what it looks like in the pmc preview! i also do small experiments, color especially, with highlights and   stuff and debate whether i like that or not. i must say that A LOT of changes goes through the process.

-
Lemilas: "How often do you play Minecraft? When you play it, what things do you usually do?"
  unfortunately, i wish i could say more often but i go on once a week for a few hours. it's usually with friends. i don't remember the last time i went   on by myself. i go to Hypixel and The Hive to play the games there! once in a while there's also pmc/friend events and those are SUPER fun.

-
plushy: "What's your favorite cavetown and non-cavetown song? c:"
  lol i loved this question. thank you for that. <33 i don't have an exact favorite but i did one of those bracket templates with cavetown songs and it   ended up being Jack's Song!! i was surprised but at the same time not really because i do have a love for that song. :) i couldn't live without Fool   or Another One of Those Days though. and Poison AHHHHH!! lol when you give me the option for ANY other song from ANY other band that's
  literally impossible. If I'm Being Honest by dodie will always have a place in my heart,, and every single tøp song LoL I CANNOT CHOOse!!!
                      the bracket had songs,, but it was this one :0

-
MountainRoses: "What is your favorite color? Favorite animal? And do you like cats?"
  the first question was already answered^^ pastel yellow :) and my favorite animal is probably an owl or a panda. they were two animals i have   loved since childhood ! and yes, cats are AMAZING!!!

-
habearry: "er- your skins are absolutely gorgeous!- x33 bUT im curious what do you wish to improve on? :o"
  first off, thANK YOU!! AAAA >:3 i do have quite a few things i want to improve on actually haha. i really want to do more skin tone variations (and   get better at those palettes) as well as vary my skins. i want to do more of what i did with my recent skin,, (the light source one with flowers,)   because it was out of my comfort zone and i was doing something new! i SPECIFicALLy wANt to practicE more complex shading and FEwER TEENSKins!!!!!!

-
eluusive: "what’s one thing you love about yourself ? :)"
  i love that i have artistic ability because i can make art and be proud of it, and also if i didn't do art my life would be even more boring.
-
JessaMoon: "What has been your biggest achievement in life? x"
  oh man, what a question!! XDD i don't think i've done much in life yet if i'm being honest. i guess for now, it's making motivating impacts on   

  others. i will continue and try to reach more people :))
-
anonpmc2382110: "Do you remember your first commission? if so, (if you've had one) how did it feel?"
  oh frick, my first commission was a roller coaster. it was a skin pack. i'm going to leave out most of the details but let me just say it was    

  draining and i didn't want to think about it. after i was done, i felt freer than i ever had. but the money was worth it lmbo.

  my first single customer commission was very straight forward. it was the easiest commission i've ever had (including past request      

  experiences) and i feel like it was so much faster than requests. there would be a lot more back and forth with requests and obviously there's   going to be more rude/pushy people out there with requests because they don't care how they treat you for something free.

*advice for people: unless you're doing it with friends or something, don't open your requests. if you enjoy it, and it's not a waste of your time, then okay! go ahead. personally, requests are a waste of time because you're doing it for nothing, and half of the time the person doesn't even respond with a thank you when you're done. the other half of the time the person saying they like the skin is the only reward. this has been my experience though, everyone's is probably different.

BY THE WAY, MY COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN 😳😳😳 if ANYONE wanTS TO buY FROM ME jusT DM!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

-
Amerciless: "Have you baked/cooked much? Any culinary creation you’ve ever been really proud of?"
  unfortunately, i don't bake or cook. my family was never the family to bake, and my mom does most of the cooking in the house. so uh.... i don't   have anything great to be proud of..... x( i've never baked/cooked anything without most of the help, but last week i made these. :,))
                        
                       presentation isn't my forte don't @ me lmbo

etqtay: "do you like this lemon as well? :o"
  Lol, yes it's a legendary song. lemon boi is still my jam tho

-
"Serious question now XD What inspired you to take drawing seriously, if anything did?"
  robbie!!!!!!!! cavetown, robbie!!!!!!! i became so obsessed with him and drawing him, it became something i did almost every day. this literally   made me improve SO MUCH. the one on the left is my first (finished) fanart from march 2019. the right one is my most recent. yes, this is about a year's difference. i'm so thankful i started listening to music (and his in specific) because it brought me something i've never experienced before, and a whole new form of inspiration. to this day i'm still shook that if i never had that one conversation with my friend, i would have never listened to this dude. i would have never found my huge artist inspirations, or met my very kind friends on instagram!! hecc i would have never made an ig account lol. so many incredible things wouldn't have happened if i never listened to robbie which is wild in my mind. doing art seriously is just one of them.
            

khajiity: "✨ do you know danganronpa ? ✨if you do, tell me ur favourite characters, favourite game ✨"
  im sorry!! i don't play the game. i don't play many videogames, nor do i really stick my head in anime. i've already found my interests and don't   really do much else tbh loll, but from what i've heard it sounds SUPEr interesting. :))

-
FishyBusiness: "Boo?"
  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT BRO I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK

-
KittyCat12346: "what's your favourite plant?"  

  spanish moss has always been a mysterious but calming plant to me. it's just interesting to look at, even though it kinda looks dead inside.   

  wisteria vines are my other favorite!
Spanish Moss Tree in Tallahassee Photograph by Carol Groenen           Wisteria Vine: Types, Care, and Propagation | Dengarden

         spanish moss                                  wisterias      

                    thank you for your questions! fell free to ask more haha
            i doubt anyone read all of that because it ended up so much longer than i thought- OOPS

                         k bye, treat lemons, and be nice

                          ~ur average cavetown stan

Kawaii
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon