Q and A

Abdera Associate's Avatar Abdera Associate6/18/18 12:22 pm history
2 emeralds 239 2
6/21/2018 12:22 pm
Abdera Associate's Avatar Abdera Associate
6/19/18 Edit: Okay, so I realized the redundancy of the previous "vote, ask, and I'll make another post" idea. So, now just ask and I'll answer.

Ask questions about my stories, me, or even ask one or more of my characters a question. And I will answer any question I feel comfortable answering.

Anyways, thank you for reading this, have a blessed day. <><

P.S. If you have not read any of my stories, I would implore you to do so. Here's a link to the first one.
Abdera Associate
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/18/2018 3:01 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Button Pusher
HatThing
Question: What or who inspired you to write your stories?
06/21/2018 12:22 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
Abdera Associate
It was the Static. You see, for as long as I can remember my mind has always tossed are fictional concepts. However, I never had a creative outlet, until now. When I came up with the Static, and shortly after the Clockworkers, I new I had to do something with them. So, I took a leap of faith and wrote a short story. Shortly after writing that story, I realized that it was crappy and, I decided to rewrite it. The product then became known as The Inanimates.
After a bit of time, I wanted to expand the Regnum Messoris, so I did. When I finished doing so, and to my surprise, I still wanted to do more. So, after redesigning the ASTRRLAP and grabbing/modifying some of my past characters, I started writing Mk. 2.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome