10 Questions: An Interview with you!

1 emeralds337 replies10,283 views
Hopper200456 started 5/16/14 2:18 am
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse replied 6/7/2014 9:10 pm
Hey guys!
Hopper here. Now I'm not a big forum go-er, as I'm mostly in and around the Ender Sword's blog. But I have an idea for a fun twist on interviews, so I hope you guys like it! I'm just trying this out, and if I like it I may continue!

Now here's how it works, I'm going to interview people with your questions. You post a question below, and I will ask it to whoever I'm interviewing. After 10 questions get posted, I will post the interview with all ten questions. Now here's the twist...

So who will I be interviewing? Well, you guys! When I have 10 questions, I will be randomly picking one of the people who asked a question and they will have to answer all 10 questions, including their own. (This will be down via PM right here on Planet Minecraft)

NOTICE!

-If I don't get a response from the person within a day or two, I will choose someone else
-Remember, this is a family friendly site, ask safe questions
-Any questions I feel inappropriate will be ignored and/or removed.
-You may only ask 1 question per round.
-If you get picked for an interview, you can still ask questions for the next round! You just won't be allowed to be picked again.
-Only the first 10 questions will be asked, any question asked afterward will be added to the next round.
-The more obscure questions, the better!
-Asking a question that is too similar to a question already asked in any previous rounds is not allowed.
-You may edit your questions to re-word them if they're too confusing, but you may not change the question.

Click here to view the archive!

Hope this works out and everyone has a fun time!
Stay beautiful!
Posted by avatar
Hopper200456
Level 32 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

337 replies

06/07/2014 9:10 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse avatar
Wait, don't lock it. Then, when you create the new one you can post the link here.
06/06/2014 11:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
NauticalPhasmid
NauticalPhasmid avatar
Good run on a nice idea. Thanks, Hopper
06/06/2014 11:57 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
No, thank you!
06/06/2014 9:41 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Warrior
0MinecraftOvErLoRd0
0MinecraftOvErLoRd0 avatar
do you like this thread?
06/06/2014 9:45 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
It's over, bro
You'll have to wait a bit for the new one!
06/06/2014 9:38 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
eh, sure if you want! Not much reason to have it around!

If you do, then I guess this would be the last post made on it.
I'm going to use it wisely...

poop.
06/06/2014 9:19 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
AquilaeVolanti
AquilaeVolanti avatar
Do you want me to lock the thread? owo
06/06/2014 4:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Tjtheunicorn11
Tjtheunicorn11 avatar
Hopper pls don't end this, I wanna try it out!
06/06/2014 7:51 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
I will be doing something like it soon!

And Round 20, the last round, is up! Enjoy!

Round 20: SonicFan1011
I'm a gamer that spends 90% of my free time playing Video Games. My favorite, of course, is the Sonic the Hedgehog series (not the dark age!). I'm also a big fan of Halo, Mario, and SWTOR. My favorite food is Biscuits 'n' Gravy. I absolutely despise Algebra II.

1. What do you do when the cops find you (Asked by errorkn!)

If I get caught, I pretend I don't speak English.

2. Would you rather kiss a Pikachu’s cheek and get shocked or would you rather kiss the ugliest and dirtiest person in the world and get licked and kissed by him afterwards? (Asked by ThePikachu2!)

Tough question, but I think I'll go with Pikachu. Can't be that bad. Or it could be...

3. What's your favourite server? (Don't include the IP, just say the server's name) (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

Without a doubt, MC Infected.

4. If you had to be turned into an animal for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? (Asked by Star!)

A Hedgehog. (Was there ever any doubt?)

5. Best use of an afternoon for you:

A) Taking a nap
B) Reading a book
C) Playing video games
D) None of the above? (Asked by TheNuggetMan!)

Playing video games? HECK YEAH!

6. Do you think the chicken even made it to the other side of the road? (Asked by you!)

No, I think he got hit by a car. Or a monster truck.

7. Chaos Control or Instant Transmission? Which would you use and why (You can only use one and never learn/use the other)? (Asked by PKMNlegendJAMES!)

INFO for those reading that wouldn't know
Chaos Control: Allows the user to manipulate time and space by use of a Chaos Emerald. In this case, assume you would only use Chaos Control for teleportation and not anything else. Two disadvantages are that, while not in this case, Chaos Control can take time to use and if a Chaos Emerald is not in possession, your link to the Chaos Force is restricted shorter than with a Chaos Emerald, meaning Chaos Control would have weakened effects.
Instant Transmission A technique which instantly transmits you to another person. The two disadvantages are the requirements to sense that person's energy and to be able to concentrate, since it is a Ki technique.

I think I'd use Chaos Control, because it wouldn't require 2 people, and because I can still use a weak version of it without a Chaos Emerald.

8. Which Minecraft mob is most like you and why? (Asked by GlissandoGirl!)

Most like me? Um... Squid... because they do nothing, and I do nothing. kind of.

9. How many dirt blocks does it take to fill an Olympic size swimming pool? (Asked by Shiny_Underpants!)

Uh.... Em... 100? Perhaps?

And the last question ever is...

10. Why is Morgan Freeman so amazing? (Asked by GBirkle!)

I might get some hate for this... but I have no idea who Morgan Freeman is... I've heard of him... but I don't know who he is. I suppose he would be awesome because he can probably kick some serious butt. And if he can't, he could learn to.

Thank you SonicFan1011, and thank you everyone. For asking questions, for answering them, and reading them.
Thanks so much! I'm gonna do something like this soon, so stay tuned.
06/06/2014 2:43 am
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
And that's 10 Questions for Round 20, the last round.
Thank you so much for asking all the questions, guys!
It wouldn't have been as fun without you!
...seriously I would just be sitting here looking at an empty topic.

I plan on doing something similar, but I'm gonna take a break for a bit.
So see you all then!

Oh yeah! Round 20 will be with...
SonicFan1011!
I will be PMing you shortly!
06/06/2014 12:42 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GBirkle
GBirkle avatar
Why is Morgan Freeman so amazing?
06/05/2014 11:07 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
SquircularKnights
SquircularKnights avatar
How many dirt blocks does it take to fill an Olympic size swimming pool?
06/05/2014 11:47 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Taco
Swimmer1929
Swimmer1929 avatar
Sorry.. can't help but answer this...

Since an Olympic-size pool is 50m x 25m x 3m which equals a volume of 3750 cubic meters, and one dirt block is 1m x 1m, you could fit 3750 dirt blocks in an Olympic-size pool!
06/06/2014 3:49 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
SquircularKnights
SquircularKnights avatar
And if you rotate them all 45 degrees how many will fit? (there will be gaps.)
06/05/2014 10:30 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Wait, sorry I stuffed up... Pretend I didn't say my server question...
06/05/2014 9:42 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
GlissandoGirl
GlissandoGirl avatar
Which Minecraft mob is most like you and why?
06/05/2014 1:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
PKMNlegendJAMES
PKMNlegendJAMES avatar
Question:
Chaos Control or Instant Transmission? Which would you use and why (You can only use one and never learn/use the other)?

INFO for those reading that wouldn't know:

Chaos Control: Allows the user to manipulate time and space by use of a Chaos Emerald. In this case, assume you would only use Chaos Control for teleportation and not anything else. Two disadvantages are that, while not in this case, Chaos Control can take time to use and if a Chaos Emerald is not in possession, your link to the Chaos Force is restricted shorter than with a Chaos Emerald, meaning Chaos Control would have weakened effects.
Instant Transmission A technique which instantly transmits you to another person. The two disadvantages are the requirements to sense that person's energy and to be able to concentrate, since it is a Ki technique.
also, plz pick me jk don't have to but would love to get picked k thx bai :3
06/05/2014 1:43 pm
Level 47 : Master Baconator
SonicFan1011
SonicFan1011 avatar
Do you think the chicken even made it to the other side of the road?
06/05/2014 1:35 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
Hey guys!

Round 19, with ThePikachu2, is up for your viewing pleasure!

Round 19: ThePikachu2
Hello, I'm ThePikachu2, and I love Pikachus, Minecraft, and Pokemon. I've been playing Minecraft for around two years, and I enjoy building various structures. Occasionaly I'll make timelapses of buildings and upload it to YouTube. I also like browsing PMC and making skins and drawings. I also consider myself somewhat of a nerd, and I am not the typical girl.

1. What would be the best thing in the world for you? (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

The best thing in the world for me? Other than being chosen for this interview, the best thing in the world would either be to be well-known on Youtube or PMC and have lots of subs. The other thing I would say would be is to play with my favorite Youtubers (ChimneySwift, Flakeybisquik, iHasCupquake, Aureylian, Paulsoaresjr, and BajanCanadian).

2. Would you rather be wearing 500 layers of clothing and not be able to take it off for a month or would you rather carry 500 High-Definition TVs on your back for a week? (Asked by you!)

I would rather carry 500 High-Definition TVs on my back for a week. I live in a pretty warm area so I wouldn't like to overheat. My other reason is so I can give my friends and family special treatment.

3. How did I not notice there was already round 17?! (Hop: technically, 19!) (Asked by HSPadawan!)

You did not notice there was already round 17/19 either because of the time zone you live in or you can't keep track of time. If you live in a timezone after the national dateline (ex. Hawaii) you'll be sleeping while most of the PMC people that I know are up (Eastern Standard Time) are asking questions. The other reason is that you are so absorbed in watching or doing something that you can't keep track of time.

4. Would you...
Eat 1000 burgers and become fat for the rest of your life, or
Spend your time in jail for the rest of your life, or
Become a superhero but become a vigilante, including the cops want you dead, or
Run on a 100m track for the rest of your life. (Asked by Swift394!)

I would become a superhero but become a vilgilante, including the cops wanting me dead. Eating 1,000 burgers would mean I would probably die of heart disease or I would not be able to traverse places. I wouldn't be spending time in jail for the rest of my life because I get bored easily. I wouldn't run a 100m track since I hate physical education and I can't run.

5. Cats or dancing babies? (Asked by errorkn!)

I'd rather see dancing cats! Babies don't belong on the dancefloor.

(Hop: Everyone knows that Cats Don't Dance!)

6. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" I have a great answer. (Asked by ImJustAPineapple!)

The chicken crossed the road because he was busy being a chicken or something.

7. I eat poop. Is that bad? (Asked by derp master of swag!)

Considering that my dog eats his own poop and is the oldest that is alive, I'm assuming yes.

8. How does a duck NaeNae? (Thought of this out of nowhere, I need to stop watching vines xD) (Asked by Ender_Army!)

Wait what is a NaeNae? I'll do my best to answer. Let's just say it's your imagination.

9. Which class do/did you least enjoy in school? (Asked by TheNuggetMan!)

Out of all the things I do not enjoy at school, Physical Education was my least favorite class. Does it count?

10. On a scale of 1-10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet? (Asked by XDInsanity!)

I like being logical, but this question is awesome! It makes absolutely no sense at all! *Laughs* Okay, to be serious, I would say the number on the scale of 1 to 10 would be 1 for me! The first letter of the alphabet is A, and A stands for lots of things, and for me it stands for Awesome! Wait what? I'm sorry but answering the question is techinically impossible for me since I am a logical thinker and I have a difficult time thinkig outside the box.

Thank you for having me!

Thank you for asking all the great questions!

Only 5 more questions left!
06/04/2014 4:36 pm
NauticalPhasmid
NauticalPhasmid avatar
Best use of an afternoon for you:

A) Taking a nap
B) Reading a book
C) Playing video games
D) None of the above?
06/04/2014 4:23 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
ThePikachu2Also, will this be brought back sometime later? I feel bad if some people were asking for a long time and never get chosen.

Probably.

Only 6 more questions left!
06/04/2014 12:40 pm
Level 49 : Master Cowboy
Star
Star avatar
If you had to be turned into an animal for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
06/04/2014 4:03 am
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
What's your favourite server? (Don't include the IP, just say the server's name)
06/04/2014 4:03 am
Level 28 : Expert Pokemon
ThePikachu2
ThePikachu2 avatar
Round 20 Question: Would you rather kiss a Pikachu’s cheek and get shocked or would you rather kiss the ugliest and dirtiest person in the world and get licked and kissed by him afterwards?

Also, will this be brought back sometime later? I feel bad if some people were asking for a long time and never get chosen.
06/04/2014 2:03 am
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
Okay got ten questions!
Round 19 will be with...
ThePikachu2! (Finally, right?!)

Also, I have 1 question for Round 20, the last round, so there will only be 9 more questions accepted!! So if you have any final questions, ask 'em quick!
06/03/2014 11:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
irritatedCat avatar
What do you do when the cops find you

Insider joke.
06/03/2014 10:53 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
Insanity avatar
On a scale of 1-10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?
06/03/2014 10:36 pm
NauticalPhasmid
NauticalPhasmid avatar
Which class do/did you least enjoy in school?
06/03/2014 10:17 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pig
Ender_
Ender_ avatar
Question: How does a duck NaeNae? (Thought of this out of nowhere, I need to stop watching vines xD)
(•_•)/
<) )
/ \
06/03/2014 10:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
derp master of swag
derp master of swag avatar
I eat poop. Is that bad?
06/03/2014 8:55 pm
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
ImJustAPineapple
ImJustAPineapple avatar
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"
I have a great answer.
06/03/2014 8:51 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
Round 18 with AquilaeVolanti is up! Again, I will also be posting it her because Planet Minecraft screws everything up all the freaking time is a great website.

Thanks for participating Aquilea, and thanks for asking the questions everyone! Only 2 more rounds left!

Round 18:AquilaeVolanti!
Hey there, random person. I'm Aquilae, or Volanti, either works. My friends call me "aquiqi". lol. I am a Tolkien nerd, Trekkie, Whovian, you name it - I am into a lot of useless stuff. I play Dota, and main on Riki. And RikixAquilae is OTP according to MissMarifire XD. If you really want to know what my name is, I ain't gonna tell. Unless I really get to know ye. Fun fact: I met WonderCat IRL. And as a side note, you'll see that I will answer most of these questions QUITE sarcastically.

1. If you have 26 green pancakes, and the dinosaur is on the toilet, when do you shave? (Asked by Lexigall123456!)

When hell freezes over.

2. If you had a machine that granted you one wish, what would you wish for? (Asked by you!)

I would wish for a Tardis. Or another machine that granted unlimited wishes, for that matter.

3. Would you permantly shave your head for the rest of your life for £ 598086.00 ( One million $ ) (Asked by AnimeTofu!)

Oy. Toughie. Knowing that I can always just wear a wig, then yes.

4. Do you plan on answering all these questions? (Asked by TruelyJ64!)

OF COURSE I DO. Why did I sign up for this anyways? -- oh wait, I didn't.. HOPPER >:/

(Hopper: Muhahahaha!)

5. I don't have a question... but I have a riddle!

Thirty white horses on a red hill,
First they champ,
Then they stamp,
Then they stand still.

2 fathers and 2 sons went fishing together at a lake. Each person caught a fish but there were only 3 fish in the lake. How was this possible? (Asked by Will3crafter!)

Either they split a fish in half, caught the same fish, or I just have to blaim magic. BURN THE WIZARDS!

6. You have a wood stick and your name is Jordan. Are you a cat that eats dogs? (Asked by errorkn!)

No. I am an Eagle that eat's PMC members.

7. Why? (Asked by le stop!)

BECAUSE I SAID SO. AND POTATOE.

8. Who will be the next SkyDoesMinecraft? (Asked by ThePikachu2!)

Uhhh.. No idea... //nervously points at Jetra

9. do you know....

the muffin man? (Asked by guitar god 1998!)

I know DatMuffinMan, and I've been to Baker street. Does that count?

10. Will there ever be a time when people don't go crazy over blatantly obvious trolls on YouTube?(Asked by PKMNlegendJAMES!)

Apparently not.

Thanks AquilaeVolanti!
06/03/2014 7:53 am
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Grapeapplesauce or Huahwi?
06/02/2014 6:32 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
Ah jeez. Sorry about being really bad on updating this, I'm really sorry. I've been pretty busy and kinda stressed with tES, animation, school and some other stuff. Not to mention Planet Minecraft has been screwing up the blog page which is really annoying.

BUT ANYWAY YOU GUYS DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT CRAP.

Round 18 will be with...
AquilaeVolanti!!

And we need 5 more questions for Round 19,
the second to last round!!

ALSO, Round 17 with Narwal_Lover is up!
Check it out here! I'm posting them here, as well on the blog because Planet Minecraft has screwed up the blog page so much that it's barely usable. There's nothing I can do about it, so I get to work around it.

Round 17!
1. Have you grown an ego, if you're famous, since you joined PMC? (Asked by Folicorow!)

Um, not really. I'm not all too popular.

2. If x minus 5 equals 758 squared divided by 29, why are ducks awesome? (Asked by vikki7783!)

Because 29 ducks are really cool and then you can hear 29 quacks, and then throw 758 pieces of bread at them-Actually, I don't really know.

3. Why do dogs and cats have a hate love relationship? I needs to know! (Asked by CrystalLight!)

Okay, well, theres probably something about how different they are. Cats like being alone, usually, and are quiye quiet and pretty slow, not to mention that they lie around pretty much all the time, while dogs are really loud and run aeround all the time and like to be like people. The differences are so significant that they just don't like how the other acts.

4. Why are all dogs' fate to be adorable? (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

Because, well, dogs.
Actually, it's only small dogs are cute because their small, have big eyes, and can be pretty chubby. You usually don't see these traits in bigger dogs. but if you do, that's what makes them cute. Don't belive me? Click this fun link. It leads to a youtube video, trust me.

5. Do you watch my YouTube channel? (Asked by Real DanTDM!)

Sorry, no. If I knew what it was, maybe I would!

6. Any advice for new PMCer's? (Asked by jrake86!)

Well, for one thing, never steal. People don't like it if you do. Some advice for skinning - Make a skin and shade it. If you don't like the style, look around the popular skinners on PMC and create your own style by looking at those, or look at some skinning tutorials to make your own style. Don't completely duplicate someone's style to be just like them, though! And with blogs, don't copy someone's blog word for word for popularity, this will definetly count as stealing. Try to make your own version of sometrhing you saw. Plus, if you see a butter/budder rant, just ignore it and don't make one of your own. I'm pretty sure that butter/budder rants can be considered spam, I don't really know. Same goes for teen skin rants. Well, this is my only advice that I can give, just because I don't really make anything else.

7. When presented with sugar peas from another dimension what is the best course of action? Assume you are presented the sugar peas by a cross between a feline and an insect. (Asked by Cool_Time22!)

Throw a blanket over it! Build a little fence around it!

8. If a dog jumps to get a bone and a bone isnt there? What is a dog doing?! (Asked by Tdonnydoesit7!)

Hallucinating.

9. How many pancakes does it take to screw in a clarinet? (Asked by derp master of swag!)

I play the clarinet and I'm pretty sure you don't use pancakes in any way. But, probably a lot, becuase pancakes are really slippery.

10. If llamas eat pancakes and pandas are yellow while dinosaurs have a waffle party on the roof, why is there no gravity? (Asked by you!)

So the llamas probably needed to get into the kitchen the get the pancakes so they broke a lot of things, kicking over some yellow paint which made the pandas yellow, and the dinosaurs probably just fell through the roof to get the waffles and the llamas fixed the roof with pankcakes so the dinosaurs could have their party. There's no gravity because the world thought there wasn't any because of the pankcakes stuck to the roof and lost all of its gravity.
05/31/2014 11:27 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Free bump
05/31/2014 12:12 am
irritatedCat
irritatedCat avatar
Cats or dancing babies?
06/03/2014 10:38 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
Aethroz avatar
Hot hot ladies
05/30/2014 7:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Swift394
Swift394 avatar
Would you...

Eat 1000 burgers and become fat for the rest of your life

Spend your time in jail for the rest of your life

Become a superhero but become a vigilante, including the cops want you dead

Run on a 100m track for the rest of your life
05/30/2014 7:18 pm
Level 25 : Expert Skinner
HSPadawan
HSPadawan avatar
How did I not notice there was already round 17?!
05/30/2014 7:13 pm
ThePikachu2
ThePikachu2 avatar
Would you rather be wearing 500 layers of clothing and not be able to take it off for a month or would you rather carry 500 High-Definition TVs on your back for a week?
05/30/2014 6:25 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
What would be the best thing in the world for you?
05/30/2014 4:27 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
PKMNlegendJAMES
PKMNlegendJAMES avatar
Will there ever be a time when people don't go crazy over blatantly obvious trolls on YouTube?
05/30/2014 3:53 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
I've really been slacking off, sorry!
Anyway I have ten questions!
Round 17 will be with...
Narwal_Lover31!

05/29/2014 11:32 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
guitar god 1998
guitar god 1998 avatar
do you know....

<snipped spam space>

the muffin man?
05/29/2014 9:45 pm
ThePikachu2
ThePikachu2 avatar
Who will be the next SkyDoesMinecraft?
05/29/2014 9:35 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
le stop
le stop avatar
Why?
05/29/2014 9:32 pm
irritatedCat
irritatedCat avatar
You have a wood stick and your name is Jordan. Are you a cat that eats dogs?
05/29/2014 9:09 pm
Hopper200456
Hopper200456 avatar
Will3crafterI don't have a question... but I have a riddle!

Use a spoiler! It's much easier!
05/29/2014 9:01 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Crafter
Will3crafter
Will3crafter avatar
I don't have a question... but I have a riddle!

2 fathers and 2 sons went fishing together at a lake. Each person caught a fish but there were only 3 fish in the lake. How was this possible?

Stumped? Scroll way down on this comment to find the answer

Answer: There was a grandpa, a father and a son. The grandpa was the father of the father, the father was the father of the son but the father was also the grandpa's son.
05/29/2014 8:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
TruelyJ64
TruelyJ64 avatar
Do you plan on answering all these questions?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2021
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome