10 Questions 2.0: More Interviews with you!

Hopper200456's Avatar Hopper2004566/16/14 2:59 am
10/25/2014 6:21 pm
-Baron's Avatar -Baron

Hello, and welcome back!

I'm sorry a bit of a delay from this one and the original, but I was really busy and stressed and had to take a break. But now that's over, so it's time to bring it all back!
This is a newer version of 10 Questions, an interview question game, where you get interviewed to answer random and mindless questions! Click here to see the original!

So what is it? 10 Questions is a fun twist on normal interviews. How's it work? Well, you guys post questions below, and once I have ten, I will pick a guest to be asked all ten of the questions. Who will answer the questions? You! Every ten questions, I will randomly pick one of the people who asked me a question. So basically, ask a question and you have a chance of getting picked as a guest for that current round! When you get picked, I will post a notice here on the forums, and I will also send you a Private Message with the questions.

But there's some new things from last time...
Now, every round, there will be Hopper's Question. This is a question that I add! The question will be asked along with the others! The question will be changed every five rounds.

Hopper Question: Potato? (x (Changed in 5 rounds!)

But that's not the only thing that's new...
Now there's Chivalry and Anarchy. This is to help questions either be more random, or be more logical. When someone posts "Chivalry" or "I want Chivalry" or something along those lines, Chivalry is activated. While in Chivalry, questions that are logical, and not random, are twice as likely to be picked for a round. When someone says "Anarchy" or "I activate anarchy", Anarchy begins. Anarchy is the same as Chivalry, but random questions have a greater chance of getting picked. Now, during Anarchy or Chivalry, Pure Anarchy or Pure Chivalry can be activated. During Pure Anarchy/Chivalry, ONLY questions that are random (for Anarchy) or logical (for Chivalry) will be asked during a round. To see the current state, check the meter below. If this confuses you, that's fine. Just ask questions like normal, and it probably won't effect you.

NOTICE!

-If I don't get a response from the person within a day or two, I will choose someone else
-Remember, this is a family friendly site, ask safe questions
-Any questions I feel inappropriate will be ignored.
-You may only ask 1 question per round.
-If you get picked for an interview, you can still ask questions for the next round! You just won't be allowed to be picked again, unless I decide to clean the slate. It will be notified here if the slate has been cleared!
-Only the first 10 questions will be asked, any question asked afterward will be added to the next round.
-More obscure questions are allowed!
-Asking a question that is too similar to a question already asked in any previous rounds is not allowed.
-Try to ask different questions from the original, but there's no rule against it.
-You may edit your questions to re-word them if they're too confusing, but you may not change the question.
-Hopper's Question acts as an 11th Question, and should not affect the way you ask your questions.
-Chivalry and Anarchy have absolutely no relation to Twitch plays Pokemon. Honest.
-Chivalry or Anarchy will not allowed during Round 1, to keep things simple.
-The meter will be set back one after each round. For example, if it's Chivalry and a round passes, the meter will go back to being neutral. However, if it's Pure Anarchy and a round passes, the meter will switch to Anarchy, then neutral after another round pass.
-If you got picked as a guest on the original, you can be picked again here!
-Anyone who posted on the original, but didn't get picked will have twice as much chance for getting picked. Please say if you posted on the original and didn't get picked so I know!

Past Rounds

Round 1 - WTFshady
I'm WTFshady. I'm a 12 years old console and PC gamer. The games I love are Minecraft, the Assassin's Creed series and DotA 2. I live in Albania, the only place you get games without credit cards. If you ever see someone with the name WTFshady somewhere, it is me. My favorite artist is Eminem (I like Tenacious D too).

1. What's the best MC project you've ever built? (Asked by Super_GT!)

Well, the build I'm most proud of is the police station I've built for a Machinima

2. If creepers existed in the real world, and Japanese hunted and made sushi out of them, how do you think creeper meat would taste and would to try it? (Asked by TastyYoghurt!)

This question made me laugh so hard that I'm crying right now. Well, it would taste as bacon ('cause creepers are deformed pigs, that's why).

3. If you were Jeb,and knew how to code and you were allowed to make any new mob, what would it be and why? (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

1st of all, Dinnerbone makes the coding. 2ndly, I would've added the Kraken. It is just amazing. Together with that I would've added ships and shipwrecks.

4. If the sky turned lime green, what's the difference between a duck? (Asked by OreoVal!)

The duck became black (if it was white ofc)

5. If Purple was blue and a Asian elephant was a wood plank wtf is the Eiffel tower. Green! (Asked by Dart65_!)

Statue of Liberty. It's just a matter of opinion.

6. Who or how were you introduced to Minecraft? (Asked by christinekc!)

Two of my childhood friends introduced Minecraft to me. They were bored out of RuneScape and were searching online until they found this game made out of blocks. And I fell in love with it. I started playing cracked until one of these friends gifted it to me.

7. If you becom a cat (get 9 lives) for a day, what are you going to do? (Asked by you!)

Hah. I knew I made an amazing question. I would've given an extra life to every one I love. I would've kept 2 lives for myself. I would've spent it being a real cat (sitting in boxes, annoying people, being cute etc.)

8. If you could have any dessert in the world, What would you want? (Asked by SnowyKaida!)

A big cake filled with chocolate. I would've done this while I was being a cat. Imagine a cat digging through a pile of chocolate. It's just amazing, isn't it?

9. Coffee or smoothies? Why? (Asked by ImaLittleCreeper!)

Smoothies. I don't drink coffee.

10. A Creeper sneaks up behind you and begins to hiss, what are your final words? (Asked by jrake86!)

Fly you fools (said by Gandalf the Grey).

Hopper's Question: What is your favorite question and response from the original 10 Questions?

My favorite question was number 2 (with my question being slightly worse). My favorite answer was number 5. I just loved how I solved the riddle

Thanks for answering, and thank you everyone for asking the questions!

Round 2 - Star!
Hello. My name is Zoe, but most of you know me as Star. I'm a 14 year old dork who's wasting away her life on the Internet. My many fandoms include Doctor Who, anime, Skyrim, LoTR, Harry Potter, and much much more. That's all, to know about me, I guess.

1. Who is your favourite character from a movie/book/TV show? (Asked by you!)

The Tenth Doctor. (David Tennant)

2. If you could ride anything, real or fictional, alive, dead, or simply inanimate, from a book, movie, TV series or off the top of your head... (Asked by NonExistingName!)

The Batmobile, ofc.

3. If you could be ANY pmc member for the day, who would that be? (Asked by atabler!)

Oh, gosh. I really don't know. Most likely not a site moderator because that would be grueling work.

4. If you could be any minecraft mob for a day, what would you be? (Asked by pcm244!)

A cat. <3

5. Would you rather eat a whole 3" big snail or be in a room full of mirrors for 30 hours? (Asked by Namechange!)

Depends if the snail is cooked or not; I'm fine with escargot. If it isn't, then I guess the mirror room. Either would be torture for me, though.

6. What was your first impression of minecraft? (Asked by christinekc!)

I thought it was pretty weird at first, where everything was blocky and so pixellated. As I played it more and more, though, I started to enjoy it. (Although I dislike survival mode.)

7. What's your favourite TV show? (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

Doctor Who or Black Butler, if anime counts. <:

8. What do you do in your spare time? (Asked by ImaLittleCreeper!)

Go on Tumblr, play violin/piano, draw, that sort of stuff. Occasionally annoy my brothers.

9. If a pickle grew a nose and salad was meat, would a zebra still strive? (Asked by 2epic2bdnied!)

Probably, if the waffle was left in the refrigerator to melt.

10. Chest or butt? (Asked by Folicorow!)

(Hopper: x )
Definitely butt. (And of course only Folicorow could come up with an amazing question such as that.)

Hopper's Question: What is your favorite question and response from the original 10 Questions?

My favourite was this one by AquilaeVolanti the wonderful eeglbutt:

"You have a wood stick and your name is Jordan. Are you a cat that eats dogs? (Asked by errorkn!)

Aquilae: No. I am an Eagle that eat's PMC members."

Thanks everybody!

Round 3 - DylzCraft!
My name is Dylan. I live in South Africa. My favour past time is *drum roll* Minecraft! Love dogs, large quantities of cheese and sport! But enough about me!

1. What is your favorite thing about PMC? (Asked by jdf2!)

How easy it is to use!

2. Would you rather be in your favorite anime (if you don't watch anime, be in your favorite show) or have an unlimited choice of games for life? (Asked by Tewtul!)

Unlimited Games!

3. Who do you like better? OreoVal or RosiePlayz? (Asked by atabler!)

Meh... don't make me decide... but I would say Oreos. Simply because of the name XD

4. If you have multiple contacts on your phone, should you go to the beach on Saturday? (Asked by ImaLittleCreeper!)

Yes! But the I'd Invite everyone. Get so so excited the night before that I stay up the whole night and sleep in so I miss it :[

5. Why should you pull your pants down if the beach is sandier on Friday? (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

Because you have eaten to many bananas

6. What is your favorite type of sandwich? (Asked by christinekc!)

Meat sandwich

7. Sir Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye vs Neil DeGrasse Tyson. If one of these was your science teacher, which one should be? (Asked by WTFshady!)

Albert Einstein. Because I don't obey the question.

8. A Unicorn-riding Sagittarius is shooting at you! Also there's a castle in the background. What do you do? (Asked by NonExistingName!)

Use the powers of cheese that I have to fly up wrap it in Cheddar Cheese.Then I would take it to the castle and unmask it. After I found out that it was Hopper I would be so flabbergasted that you would get free and I would spend the rest of my life searching for the correct choice of shampoo.

(Hop: Thank you for saving me!)

9. If you had to describe yourself as a fruit what fruit would it be. (Asked by you!)

I would have to say a orange!

10. How are you today? (Asked by zoossrocks!)

Still hilarious

Number 8. Most creative!!

Thanks for asking questions, guys!

Round 5 - Nyancatfeaver45
Well my name is Madison, and I am currently 12 years old! I like to draw a lot and I like to play Minecraft! There isn't much to say about me so.. Yeah!

1. Would you rather
A) Sacrifice your life to stop war
B) Sacrifice your life to bring joy to your family
C) Sacrifice your life to revive friends and family? (Asked by ThePikachu2!)

A! I'd rather sacrifice my lfie to stop war. I don't want to bring joy to ym family by killing my self.. and I don't want by firends and family to be dead in the first place!

2. If you could be any video game/TV show character, who would you be and why? (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

Man.. this is a tough one for me.. But if I HAD to pick just one it'd be an animal from the Animal Crossing games! It'd be so much fun to just to plant flowers,catch bugs, even fish!

3. What is your favorite color of banana? (Asked by gs gaming!)

Hmm I'd sya that nice in between color of green and yellow!

4. If Jimmy throws a pie out of the window of his car going 419mph, and wind resistance is a thing that exists, how many cupcakes can Pedro buy with one human soul? (Asked by qaupperops!)

5. Would you rather eat the legs of a creeper..OR would you rather eat a eye of an enderman? (Asked by you!)

Legs of a creeper because an enderman's eyeball would have a really gross texture.. just EWW

6. If minecraft somehow got erased from all computers and the internet what would you do? (Asked by tankerkiller125!)

I'd make this face and go murder whoever did it.
undefined

7. Can you eat yourself? (Asked by WTFshady!)

Thankfully I can't

8. What say you, have you ever 'Role-Played', This can be on a Professional, or amateur level o'course. (Asked by Deth_Glitch!)

I have once or twice not intense though.

9. Foxes, Wolfs or Turtles? all sexy but eh (Asked by EnderTheYoutuber!)

I wish I could say a lion but I'd have to go with Wolf!

10. Have you ever had a retainer, braces, etc.? (Asked by zoossrocks!)

Nope!
(H: Lucky...)

I think it would have to be 6

Thanks Nyancatfeaver!

Round 6 - ImaLittleCreeper!
I'm thirteen going on fourteen, I love birds, but timneh african grey parrots are my favorite. I really want to go to MIT for college. I spend all day on my computer, playing games, working on blogs, PMC in general, facebook and studying. I run the PMC survivalists club, of which I'm very proud of. I love alot of games, but I also play sports. I love the show House M.D.. I like interviews, but this is the only one (besides the one I did in the original) I've done on PMC (so far anyways ). I also love meeting people on PMC so you'll can feel free to PM me. Man I can't think of anything else about myself at the moment. Curse you brain. (Hi dad!) Nice to be back on 2.0 (so fancy geez)

1. How old were you when you began to play Minecraft? (Asked by jdf2!)

I was twelve, (two years ago, gosh where does the time go?)

2. Who are you most inspired by on PMC? (Asked by Namechange!)

That's a tough question. Really everyone on a high level that got there by blogging, it's pretty tough believe it or not.

3. Would you want world peace, or unlimited money? (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

Unlimited money would just cause war, so I'd pick world peace anyday.

4. What is the weirdest way you eat everyday food (example: putting chips on your sandwich)? (Asked by christinekc!)

Ohh I got a lot of those, but it would have to be syrup and breaded chicken IT'S LIFE AND I'D EAT IT EVERYDAY IF I COULD.

5. On a scale of 1 to 6, what is your favorite color of the Pokémon Series? (Asked by ThePikachu2!)

5, and heartgold.

6. Do you think it's possible to over anarchy/chivalry and break the machine? (Asked by you!)

What a lame question. You is a loser.

7. If my hair is magenta, why do cats like fish? (Asked by vikki7783!)

Cats don't like fish, they are being forced to by the Aldmeri dominion. (Please PM me if you get the joke, I need to be your friend.)

8. If strawberries looked like oranges, would they tastes like strawberries or like oranges? (Asked by Pepijn96!)

This reminds me of these things called grapples which, I'm so serious, is an apple that tastes like grape. So grapple.

9. From a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?(Flirted by NonExistingName!)

404 Request Error: Life not found

10. Will Hopper200456 ever fix his iPad? (Asked by jrake86!)

No, he hates us, duh
(Hop: N-not true! She lies, I tell you! LIES!)

Hopper's Question: E3 just happened! What was your favorite reveal?

Assassin's Creed Unity.... I died..... twice.....

Thanks for coming on again, ImaLittleCreeper! Even though you didn't really have a choice

Round 7 - christinekc!
Hey! My name is Christine and I am a girl that lives in the USA! I have a cat named Orbit, and I play percussion. I started playing Minecraft about 2 years ago.

1. If you were to choose your most hated videogame, what is it, and what is the worst enemy on it? (Asked by thibaut5665!)

Even though this isn't the most popular game I could hate, I would say Flappy Wings (Yeah, wasn't able to get the orginal version to try out ). My worst enemy on it is that one bird that poops pink with rainbow sprinkles. I mean... just how?!

2. What is your top 5 favorite games? And I'd like to vote for middle thing in the chivalry/anarchy thingy xD (Asked by atabler!)

Minecraft, Nintendo, Wii, Sims, and I just really enjoy most games in general.

3. Cookies or cream? (Oreos) (Asked by you!)

Cream.

4. Potatoes? (Asked by PandaMC!)

Shhhh.... It's okay.

5. Puffed Cheetos or Crunchy Cheetos? (Asked by jdf2!)

Lunch = puffed. Snack = crunchy.

6. How rainbow is the dog that flew through your house? (Asked by TheLittleBiskit!)

Well, it's body was a poptart and it had a rainbow flying out of it... so, yeah.

7. Wanna take a selfie together in Minecraft ? (Asked by WTFshady!)

Why not?

8. Coke or Pepsi? (Or Mountain Dew, that works as well.) (Asked by Star!)

Mountain Dew.

9. What was your greatest moment EVER in Minecraft or Minecraft related? (Asked by jrake86!)

Probably being on a server and Notch was there, then being able to honestly tell my friend I had already seen him before and she freaked out. XD

10. So, Mojang is cracking down on OP donations and in a way stopping what donations are for (ranks for better stuff, a certain item etc.). Most people don't like this and the owner of Mineplex and the owner of the Shotbow Network have both complaint in person. What is your take on it? (Asked by PKMNlegendJAMES!)

I personally think that it would be alright if they figure out a system for it (and still allow most donations). I respect the whole getting rid of $1000 donations or the ones where you don't get the rank/item that you paid for. If they could come up with some sort of reasonable system with that, I wouldn't complain.

The 25 free-to-play games coming out for PS4 probably.

Thanks!

Round 8 - bean1008!
Heya! Im Ethan! Im twelve years old (just about 13) and an old pmc'er here (though i dont really do much) and well Ive been bored in the minecraft community here since ive been with you guys for three years! Yes, time does fly by quickly.. Hey! How about i tell a funny story! My mom was gonna take me to a baseball game after she bought some vouchers and then when we went to go she had misread the date which said sunday july 20 for firday june 20. Well enough with the funny story.. I live near a beach though i dont like it at all.. The sand sticks to me after going in the water and it annoys me.. Im short for my age though evreyone in my family (besides my mom) is pretty tall! I do some skinning here and there and im really into Superwholock and Anime such as Blue exorcist, Black butler, SAO, attack on titan, and much more! Thats all about me! Lets snack on these questions, shall we?

1. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a tree fell in the forest and nobody was there to hear it? (Asked by n8moPlaysMC!)

Well one.. Woodchuchs dont chuck wood as far as i know.. And two.. The woodchuck would not be in the forest because noone was there to hear it, yet woodchucks have ears, so the woodchuck was not there. Simple.

2. If you had to chose one, would you rather live in the Minecraft world for a day or bring your best build into the real world? (Asked by GutsyToyRat!)

I would probably bring my best build into the real world. It would be kinda cool to live inside a village in which the castle surrounding it i owned. Also it has a small redstone thing i like. Its simple but cool! Its just a fence that pops up for defence when a lever is pulled. Its also concealed!

3. If you could do the Sachiko Ever After charm from Corpse Party, and got stuck in the school...How would you want to die? (Asked by SamB123456789!)

Well i dont know what the Sachiko Ever After charm is.. OR the corpse party is.. But I would like to get eaten by a tiger. I know it sounds insane, but you only live once right? Dont worry! I wont get eaten just yet! Ill stay a little longer just for you guys!

4. If Minecraft suddenly became a game where you sat, put on a "techie" helmet, and suddenly felt as if you were in the game (you see through your eyes, not a screen; you walk with your legs, not keys; you mine with your hands, not the mouse, etc.), what power, ability, or item would you give your self? (Asked by IceCream_Sundae!)

You mean virtual reality? Well the time has come where virtual reality exhists so its not that long before minecraft is a VR game. But i would probably want these abilitys and items (You did not really say i had to choose one.) I would want to fly. I mean who wouldn't? Just imagine it! Flying without a plane! Just flying all by yourself! I would also want my sword (called miley cyrus' wrecking ball) from in game. Also probably a "god" bow.

5. Which one is better: A slow, painless death or a fast, painful one? (Asked by WTFshady!)

A slow painless death. I would know would be going down not to soon but not to late either so i would do all of the things on my bucket list and use a credit card so all of my family members would have to pay the bills for my bucket list doings when im dead. Yeah ill have the last laugh.

6. Whose idea was it to put an “S” in the word “lisp”? and why do you think so? (Asked by _Kiyoshi Ryu_!)

Ok sorry i dont know what this is! But ill guess.. Ok.. Nevermind. I give up you've stumped me.

7. If you could be a planet and pick ANY type of life for yourself... What would you pick? (describe the features and if it is intelligent or not) (Asked by bean1008!)

Hmm this bean1008 guy sounds cool... Great question too! Id probably pick Time Lords/Gallifreyans since they seem to be pretty peaceful people unlike humans. I mean not that humans are bad.. I just want to be able to breathe..

8. If gravity depends on the mass of 2 objects and light has no mass, how the hell is light still being affected by the gravitational force of other objects (with a black hole as a clear example)? (Asked by Pepijn96!)

Well that is because light is being pulled by gravity. Also light is affected by mirrors which are pulled down by gravity.

9. What happens inside a black hole? (Asked by WTFshady!)

Well that is a good question. Since no one has yet been inside a black hole and come back there is only this theory : Black holes are the key to time travel but only happens occaisionally and all other times the matter that goes into a black hole is ripped up and destroyed.

10. Given that the answer to everything is 42 what is the question? (Asked by NonExistingName!)

The question... That must never be asked.. The first question in all of time.. Doctor who.. Doctor Who.. DocTOR... WHO?

Sorry! I dont know what E3 is! Sounds like a sport thing.. I dont do sports or watch them unless forced too!

(Hopper: E3 stands for Electronics Entertainment Expo. It's a big convention for compainies to show off their latest stuff to investors or consumers. But lately it's become a big video game convention, where gaming giants (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, ect...) will announce their latest games and tech. It's really cool!

Thanks for having me! This was fun!

~Ethan

Click here to go to the blog!

Thanks for asking, and stayin' beautiful!
Have fun, guys!

Hopper200456
Level 33 : Artisan Artist