Rave on Mayo

mezyman's Avatar mezyman10/1/12 6:34 pm
10/1/2012 7:25 pm
mezyman's Avatar mezyman
Fast food restaurant's, you know them. Have you ever ordered a sandwich, a wrap, or anything else that is able to eat Mayo with, that has Mayo on it, when you despise mayo? I personally feel it is unfair, that every time we order a sandwich or whatever mayo comes on, just HAS to have mayo on it. Every time I go to get a sandwich at a fast food place, they never just give me the sandwich, they load it with tomatoes, mayo, pickles, Etc. Does anyone else think that if we don't SAY we want it, we GET it anyway? Can't they give us what we ordered, and say what we want as toppings or whatever you may want? They just assume we all love Mayo and Tomatoes, Every time I go to get a Wrap or a chicken sandwich, I have to say "No Mayo" Or I get that white substance on what I am hungry for. I just walked down to get a chicken sandwich 20 minute's ago, I'm hungry for not eating lunch, and thinking of biting into it right then. Once I finally sit down to enjoy my Chicken Flesh (Not furnace cooked) I open up the wrapper, and find Mayo invading my beautiful chicken flesh is ruined. The sandwich is coated in mayo so much you could drink it. I was Mad, and still am mad, that I went to Sonic, waiting the whole time to eat it, just to find it ruined. I find this unfair, that we have to say No Mayo on every sandwich or wrap we order. Can't they just ask what we want on it? Honestly, if your in a hurry, and order a Chicken Sandwich and it slips your mind to say "No Mayo" The sandwich is basically ruined. Whereas, If they ask what toppings you want, and you forget to say "I want Mayo". You STILL get a chicken sandwich, that you can eat. I doubt many people just have to have Mayo on their sandwich, you can eat it. On a Mayo covered sandwich, if you don't like Mayo, it's ruined.

I strike against Mayo for ruining my Sandwich!
mezyman
Level 26 : Expert Mountaineer