Respect Money

CyberNinja_'s Avatar CyberNinja_5/12/19 7:04 pm
5/26/2019 11:52 am
Captain_JEK's Avatar Captain_JEK
You know, some people don't understand money, and they are so spoiled that they don't even appreciate the colour of a car, but for spoiled people, they don't know poor and homeless people would die to get your "oh so special phone" that you don't care about, so appreciate your stuff now.

Homeless people are not bad people unless they are homeless because they spent all their money on drugs and in which case you should tell them to pay for something else like food. But I think even if you don't have money on you, you should help a homeless or poor person, either by giving him/her a couple of dollars, or wishing the best of look, or buying food for that person.
CyberNinja_
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2019 2:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
BabyBlueberry
You really need to sit back and think a little harder on this. You literally just stereotyped and categorized millions upon millions of people and then called them all bad.

You also just forced your ideals on people - again, you need to think harder on this stuff. A fair bit of homeless people who beg for money aren't even homeless - they're generally in the upper middle class and are peddling and lying to get free money.

A person has a right to use their money however they want to, and if they don't want to give out money to people who could be potentially feeding a habit or don't actually even need it? Yeah, no. It's really not good to tell people what they should be doing with their own time and money. If you want to do all that stuff, go right ahead, but you can't make anyone else do it.
05/26/2019 10:28 am
CyberNinja_
1. I didn't technically assume that all upon millions are bad and such, I'm just indicating that some have really bad life choices, like buying drugs and such stuff like that.

2. People who beg for money because they are desperate, but they are doing a bad deed, and I didn't force my ideas, more of such just explained how some homeless people make bad life decisions.

3. It's okay for them to do whatever they want, but I'm not forcing them to buy something, I am giving a beneficial message, and with the beneficial message comes with good life.
05/16/2019 12:25 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Makaneek
as long as you spend it wisely and work hard you will be ok.
05/15/2019 10:31 pm
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Some people are homeless and have absolutely no responsibilitiy for that. For example when they lose their job because they are not needed anymore, not because they were too bad but maybe because of a robot that can do the work faster and during night, too. In that case they are neither guilty of losing their home nor spending their money unwisely.
I just want to make clear that it isn't always the homeless peoples' fault for being homeless.
05/26/2019 10:25 am
CyberNinja_
Mostly because they are treated badly because maybe of bosses just being real jerks, besides that, homeless people have 2 options to think and consider.
05/26/2019 11:52 am
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Are you going to tell what those two options are? xD
05/13/2019 3:54 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
If only the world was this simple...
Not all rich people are the snobs you're referring to. Bill Gates and Elon Musk are the two best, and most well known examples of having an insane wealth, yet using it to do good things.

About the drug addicts. They usually can't 'Just go buy food instead' because they're addicted. They don't need money as much as they need mental and pshyical help to get out, so befriending a drug addict and helping them quit would be a bigger favour than telling them to "Go buy some food instead!"

It's a difficult topic, constantly being debated in politics and in the everyday life all of the world :) But indeed an interesting discussion.
05/26/2019 10:31 am
CyberNinja_
I'm not forcing them to buy food, I'm technically saying a message just to help, if they refuse I will donate a little, and carry on with my day, if they don't want to buy food, then that's their decision, and not mine, its there life and they could make there own decisions, but I'm just giving insight on what COULD be improved.
05/13/2019 6:08 am
Level 24 : Expert Fisherman
Gilran
Some people are homeless because they do not want to live normally. Test it! One of my friend testing it with an offer. He has a farm and there is lots of work around a farm. He ussually offers work instead of money. Most of them do not want the offered work just the money. Some of them work for him and they always get a correct payment.
05/13/2019 9:30 amhistory
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
kebe3
"Homeless people are not bad people unless they are homeless because they spent all their money on drugs"
Getting addicted to something makes you a bad person?

"in which case you should tell them to pay for something else like food"
so your saying if they are addicted to a substance, then they should just stop being addicted and spend their money on food?
05/16/2019 12:09 pm
Gilran
"Getting addicted to something makes you a bad person?" Yes. You have a choice except if you was forced to do it. When you make this choice to be addicted you ruin your family and your enviroment. Don't be silly you always have choice not to do it. People like child do not want to accept the right way just the easy way. Right way is always the hardest.

Try to ask a victim of an addicted person why they hate them? You do not hope sympathy.
05/18/2019 3:42 pmhistory
kebe3
"Yes. You have a choice except if you was forced to do it."
In some cases, yes, they do have the choice of taking or not taking an addictive substance. These cases being mostly having to do with illegal addictive street drugs. Unfortunately, the majority of the drugs that people get addicted to are the ones that being prescribed by doctors. This of course being opioids (I'm sure you've heard of the current opioid epidemic going on in America). Also, a lot of times when people get hooked on these prescribed opioids, they then start using non prescribed opioids (illegal opioids), like heroin, as they satisfy their addiction, but cost much cheaper.

"When you make this choice to be addicted you ruin your family and your enviroment."
People that are addicted are also ruined. They both physically and mentally deteriorate because of their addiction.

"you always have choice not to do it."
This is completely ignorant. You literally contradict yourself from your earlier statement: "You have a choice except if you was forced to do it.".

"People like child do not want to accept the right way just the easy way. Right way is always the hardest."
I think you need to clarify what you mean here.
What do you mean by "way"?
Are you saying the right way = not taking addictive drugs in the first place and the easy way = taking the addictive drugs? Because, the majority of people don't go outside and say "you know what, I think I'll start smoking meth today". That's because the majority of people know how dangerous and how stupid addictive drugs are. I don't understand how going out of your way to start taking an illegal and dangerous drug is the "easy way", unless you are talking about getting addicted through legally prescribed opioids? Also, the fact that you say "child" is confusing. Are you saying children are the main demographic getting addicted to addictive drugs? Because the majority of the people who get addicted are people over the age of 18.

"Try to ask a victim of an addicted person why they hate them? You do not hope sympathy."

You're again assuming that the person addicted is also not a victim.
You're also assuming that people negatively affected by someone who has an addiction, hate that person with the addiction rather than the addiction itself. There are people who understand that the person with the addiction has a problem and try to get help for them.

Anyways...

In case anyone thinks it's as simple as to "just stop taking the addictive drug", here are some examples of what it feels like to "just stop taking an addictive drug", described by actual addicts (in this case heroin addicts):

-Severe depression and a feeling of hopelessness that the depression will be a permanent state of mind

-“Emptiness and despair”

-Inability to sleep

-“Anxiety and panic and feelings of dread and thoughts of this never getting better”

-Fatigue

-Intense craving for more “because you know it will give you relief.”

tl;dr
Innocent people can get addicted to drugs too. Don't assume someone is a bad person because they get hooked. People with addictions are victims too. Not everyone affected by someone who is addicted, hate the person that is addicted, and instead, often try to help them. Losing all your money to your addiction doesn't make you a "bad person", don't be ignorant. Don't see people with addictions as problems, see the addiction as the problem.
05/19/2019 3:56 am
Gilran
I was an innocent victim of an addicted person. I have no respect for those who addicted and never will.
05/19/2019 2:24 pm
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
GoggleD0GG
*secretly rages* ok that’s fine.
05/19/2019 7:45 pm
kebe3
ok, that's your opinion.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com