<Rosario + Vampire RP Application Thread>

TheSparkyChick's Avatar TheSparkyChick7/28/12 6:05 am
1 emeralds 6.2k 625
12/8/2013 7:50 pm
Shanery's Avatar Shanery
Im so sorry..... my inner fan girl took over and I might get punished for making this.....

NOT A SERVER RP!!!!

Backstory: Tsukune Aono is a normal high school teenager, who is unable to get into any private school due to his poor grades. However, with the help from his parents, he gets enrolled to a private school called Yokai Academy. When he arrives at the school, he soon discovers that Yokai Academy is a secret private school for supernatural monsters and mythological creatures disguised as humans, and any human who finds out about its existence will eventually be killed without mercy. Realizing this problem, Tsukune fears for his life, thinking that his admission into Yokai Academy is a mistake. His luck soon changes when he quickly becomes friends with a beautiful girl Moka Akashiya, who turns out to be a vampire, attracted to the sweet taste of his blood, sometimes biting Tsukune on the neck when the chance seems right. While at the beginning of the series, Moka was upset upon discovering Tsukune's human identity, as she realizes that he is the first real friend she had ever made in her life. Despite Moka's vampiric nature, she is a kind girl and Tsukune quickly falls for her, and ultimately decides to stay at Yokai Academy, despite the various dangers while hiding his human identity from the faculty and other students. Tsukune soon discovers that when he removes the rosario around Moka's neck, she transforms into her true vampire form (her true perspective and personality is sealed, the sweet Moka being a different version or an artificial person), being stronger and more powerful than almost any other creature at the school, and Tsukune is the only person who can physically remove it in order for her to transform into her true self. However, "Inner Moka" has an entirely different personality, often cold and merciless, and thus the rosary is only removed in dire emergencies.
As the school year continues, Tsukune becomes involved with other students who start out as enemies, but who are won over into becoming his friends: Kurumu Kurono, a busty succubus; Ginei Morioka, a perverted lech of a werewolf who is a second-year student and president of the school's Newspaper Club; Ruby Tojo, a witch from the human world, Yukari Sendo an eleven-year-old witch; and Mizore Shirayuki, a yuki-onna (a teen version of the legendary snow woman of Japanese folk tales) who stalks Tsukune, believing them to be soulmates. However, after Tsukune befriends each of the girls, they become friendly rivals along with Moka, vying for Tsukune's affections, and later most become members of the school's Newspaper Club with Tsukune and stand by him even after they learn that he is really a human.
Later on in the second manga serialization, Kokoa Shuzen, Moka's younger half-sister, appears. And, as time goes on, they discover dangerous organizations like the Anti-Schoolers and Fairy Tale, and must do battle against them to keep the school and both the monster and human worlds safe; and Tsukune starts to undergo changes that will truly solidify his role as the link between the human and monster worlds.

3 years have past since the series and you arrive at Yokai academy.

Rules:
No trolling
No OPPing or god mod
No meta gaming
6th grade grammer or better

Monster App
Name:
Personality:
Race:
Apearance:
Backstory:
Powers:
Anything else?:

Human App (ONLY 1)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Anything else?:

have fun And begin!
TheSparkyChick
Level 34 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/08/2013 7:50 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Prince
Shanery
Guys, this is dead since last year. Mods?
12/07/2013 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
spartnMC
Monster/human app (a ghoul is both)

Name: Doka monosha

Personality: determined, shy, happy

Race: Ghoul ( a vampire without the weakness)

Appearance: blond hair, tan white skin, red eyes

Backstory: The fish struck him out of nowhere, "oww, why you little runt, who do you think you are messing with?" He looks back and he sees the human school bully. "Who are you calling a runt?" Damien said. Next thing Doka new he was in the principles office getting suspended for breaking. Damien's leg

Powers: Super strength, speed

Anything else I would love to be this character!
12/07/2013 9:50 pm
spartnMC
Name: Doka monosha

Personality: determined, shy, happy

Race: Ghoul ( a vampire without the weakness)

Appearance: blond hair, tan white skin, red eyes

Backstory: The fish struck him out of nowhere, "oww, why you little runt, who do you think you are messing with?" He looks back and he sees the human school bully. "Who are you calling a runt?" Damien said. Next thing Doka new he was in the principles office getting suspended for breaking. Damien's leg

Powers: Super strength, speed

Anything else I would love to be this character!
08/14/2012 9:41 pm
Jnlaw
Name: Riko
Personality: Devilish, Sarcastic , Funny
Appearance: Hair: white
Clothes: Black Trench coat
Backstory: The son of Nero but then ran away to live a more fulfilling life with other monsters , even though some monsters think he is human he still ignores the attention he gets.

Powers: Immortal , can turn into his devil form using devil trigger , enhanced agility and strength
Anything else?: The immortality power is hindered by depending on how bad Riko got hurt . Riko will be knocked out for a period of time before he can get up and shake it off
08/14/2012 9:38 pm
hero22
Name: simon del speed
Personality: shy fast and slick
Apearance: beatn war blod man
Backstory: i was a war hero till that day i was kicked for being a 16 yearold kid
iu was only flowing my family past
Powers: extreme speed and accruacy
Anything else?: my weaknes is s ro mace
08/10/2012 7:58 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
cyanbot222
oops wrong thread
08/10/2012 7:58 pm
cyanbot222
Monster App
Name: Bree Hutcherson
Personality: Shy
Race:Dark angel
Apearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Bree was born a child that would hide alot. When in school she wold stay away from every body . She didnt get hurt in the incident that her brother had. She always was with her brother. She even moved up a grade to be with him. She liked to follow him around. She knew that sooner or later they would be spilt apart. When she was scared she would hug her brother's(( Dave's)) Leg. But then came the day when he left her to go to monster school. She always worked hard to get into the monster school. Now she is going to the monster school and she will get to see her brother again.
Powers: Same as Dave with having her wings come out and knowing some magic.
Anything else?:Any special word
08/10/2012 9:13 am
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
Thanks~
08/10/2012 9:08 am
Loopo Paw
Link please?
08/10/2012 9:11 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
08/10/2012 9:07 am
TheSparkyChick
go app for that
08/10/2012 9:06 am
Loopo Paw
What about Coco's?
08/10/2012 9:05 am
TheSparkyChick
that too.
08/10/2012 9:04 am
Loopo Paw
But the RP... D:
08/10/2012 9:03 am
TheSparkyChick
this thread is finished.....
08/10/2012 9:02 am
Loopo Paw
Bumpity bump bump.
08/09/2012 11:30 am
mickers13
Monster App
Name:Aory
Personality:passive agressive
Race:Demon
Apearance:human like but if becomes mad gets demonic powers and lookjs
Backstory:Aory was born in the underworld and had not an good reputation as demon and thus thrown out of the underworld to live on his own he found the yokai acedemy a better place to live becouse he gets mad fast
Powers:demon claws with poision and wings can fly little demonic tail but can control it
Anything else?:is nice against much people but hates succubuses for being from the underworld
08/09/2012 10:54 am
Loopo Paw
Monster App
Name: Ryan Burkin
Personality: Calm, kind.
Race: Neko
Apearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: His feline features never showed until year 3, he was usually mocked for being the odd one out in his family, and his rage built, until when an ugly fat boy name Billy called him a stupid cat-wannabe. His fangs quickly rose from his gums, and he dug them into Billy's arm, like a vampire but not sucking blood. The teachers suspended him for two weeks, and when he came back, the rest of the cat body parts had came, like his ears, his whiskers and his tail. A girl came up to him, named May, she respected what he did to Billy and new it was for the better, so they stayed friends.

His father was a magician, and taught Ryan one spell, a summoning spell, which would summon a cat avatar, as a pet replacement. He loved his father for teaching him this, and it made their bond closer. After his incident with the bully, he became a much nicer boy, so he helped his family alot more.

Ryan loves being half cat. May loves his cute ears, whiskers and tail, but she really loves him for his personality. Ryan loves May with all his heart, he's a cringey romantic with the picnics, yet he does his best to please her. His family supported him the most out of all of them, as he's sporty, smart, and has a girlfriend, but the main reason is because of his kindness. Ryan does all the household chores, and helps his younger siblings with their homework. When he discovered the academy, he signed up straight away with May to show their true potential.
Powers: Ryan's cat features has caused him to create a variety of attacks. His favourite is one he nicknamed from Pokemon, fury swipes, another uses his teeth which is called Kitty crunch. His tail is his powerhouse, being the mana holder, and can let him summon a small cat avatar which is considered his 'pet' even though he uses it when he's tired from fighting.
Anything else?: Nada.

Monster App
Name: May Burroston.
Personality: Kind, optimistic.
Race: Succubus
Apearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: May was bullied by a boy called Billy, the ugliest, fattest, boy in the school yet still respected for his bullying habits. He called her an ugly witch who would never deserve to be a Succubus. It made her cry in the corner of the bike shed ever break, until year 3. Her hero, Ryan, was being bullied by the boy but his rage built up and he bit him, shutting Billy's mouth forever and making Ryan the popular one. He knew everyone adored him because he stood up to the bully, but the one person who respected him for his heroism and kindness was May, and she became his best friend.

In year 5, her fangs appeared, and small horns popped up. May suggested to Ryan that she was becoming a neko, too, as a joke. Her wings and tail appeared at the start of year 6, where she flew her and Ryan to the ceiling where they'd eat their lunch in the giant lamp shade which was easily stable enough to hold them both. Once they got to secondary school, May asked Ryan if she could go with him to the academy, hoping their romance would grow like their powers, and so he agreed to let her join him.
Powers: May's powers are more for the better as a succubus, she never wanted to be evil, yet she can still pack-a-punch. Her fangs are poisonous, yet only uses them on true evil beings, and her tail can trip someone up by wrapping around their leg or foot.
Anything else?: Nope.
08/05/2012 12:52 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
Need moar peoples rp ing!!! Its like dead quiet on the thread and really boring... More peope should apply!!!
08/04/2012 8:38 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mage
robotmonkey10
I'm so tempted to join this, be right back (goes on YouTube to see if it has the series available to watch)
08/04/2012 3:32 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
To me, for some reason that I cannot say, your avatar looks like a bell boy. It is likely the cause of his uniform.
08/04/2012 3:38 pm
cyanbot222
It is because you have not seen Anime Clue
08/04/2012 3:31 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
*sorry for double post*

Because my avatar got positive feed back from 4 people, That is now dahgs appearance.
08/04/2012 2:15 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Call of the RPers activate.
08/04/2012 8:49 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
On the death knight I'm a succubus muahahhaa
08/04/2012 8:49 am
TheSparkyChick
we have a good succubus
08/04/2012 8:48 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Yep, Cause what would this RP be without a Hot succubus who steals boys.
08/04/2012 8:47 am
TheSparkyChick
accepted
08/04/2012 8:45 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
, Heres my backstory... It's only one paragraph but I think it will do.

Alyss was always shunned by her parents. Her wings were a light pink instead of Dark red or purple, And her nails were the same. When she was 5 she ran away into the hands of another Succubus, Who cared for her as she tried to learn how to fly. After managing flying for an hour at 8 years old, She started to go to school. She hated every bit of it though, Everyone was different, And they all didn't care about her. Around 12 years old, She had he first boyfriend, A boy she chose from a large pool of them. Sadly, With out knowing the consequence, The boy died. She finally joined Yokai Academy, At she liked it there more then most. Like a few other girls, She was shunned upon from many girls, As she became popular with boys by exposing her playful nature. She barely uses love charm, As her beauty is enough to entrance boys. She often wears long skirts with a bright pink sweater. Rarely she is found in the closet with boys, Who she says she has nothing to do with, But that doesn't mean she doesn't do it often.

She is sometimes stalked by boys, But another girl *Cough Elas incarnation Cough* Takes them all (I would guess, I could change this if you want.

Her kiss only enslaves a boy if she wants to, I figured it might be a tiny bit god if it wasn't.
08/04/2012 8:40 am
Cyndus
*dances to rosario vampire capu 2 theme*

I didn't say anything.
08/04/2012 8:40 am
TheSparkyChick
*Hold may chang doll*

Hmm?
08/04/2012 8:39 am
Cyndus
No resist! Resist Holm i believe in you!
08/04/2012 8:39 am
TheSparkyChick
god the original was depressing.

MUST WATCH FMAB
08/04/2012 8:38 am
Cyndus
lol but FMA was the first anime i've seen.....curse the beginning crying is all.
08/04/2012 8:37 am
TheSparkyChick
Ewww!
08/04/2012 8:36 am
Cyndus
I'm totally joining I LOVE YOU HOLM *ultra super mega kisses*
08/04/2012 8:35 am
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Full Metal Alchemist... Meh..
08/04/2012 8:32 am
TheSparkyChick
U can be either.
08/04/2012 8:32 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
O: Can I be one of the guys made of metal? Or do you have to be one of the alchemists like Edward?
08/04/2012 8:30 am
TheSparkyChick
Full metal alchemist.
08/04/2012 8:29 am
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
fma?
08/04/2012 8:28 am
TheSparkyChick
I'm making an FMA/FMAB RP
08/04/2012 8:25 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Wow... I'm almost done with my backstory and I saw a couple amazing RPers join, Possibly the best Roleplayers on the site.
08/04/2012 3:32 am
TheSparkyChick
Edited, sorry for double post
08/04/2012 3:31 am
TheSparkyChick
I'll re edit that
08/04/2012 3:28 am
TheSparkyChick
Alright denied

1) ur app is sloppy and needs work

2) grammar is crap and NEEDS to be 6th grade or higher!

3) Ur backstory is shorter than my whole high
DENIED
08/04/2012 3:24 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
devlon5
Name: Kieran Niero
personality: Competitive, athletic, calm
appearence: Tall, athletic, tanned, brown hair and eyes and strong facial features
race: human
random thing/ back story: His parents were murdered by a vampire. He was bitten by the vampire and he is a semi-vampire ( has the features of a person but the running and strength skills of a vampire. He got into a high school away from home and when he got there the principle had a tail half hidden by his coat.....
08/04/2012 3:06 am
TheSparkyChick
08/04/2012 3:00 am
TheSparkyChick
Im depressed....

accepted.....
08/04/2012 2:29 am
TheSparkyChick
Accepted!