A Sad, but true love story. - Very Original.

willer111's Avatar willer1118/19/14 4:29 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 49
9/7/2014 11:55 am
irritatedCat's Avatar irritatedCat
It all started with a boy falling in love with a girl, and they made up a friendship and he told her that he
was in love. - Time passed again and he became angry because she was flirting with other guys, even if they didn't have anything. He wrote to her one day, why she was doing it, and she answered: "I'm flirting with you and another guy only... Because I can't choose..." - More time passed and he ended up kissing her. THEY were so happy in a long time, but she was still flirting with the other guy. One day the boy went on a trip for 20 days. The first days was just 'I miss you' and all that, until he got the message... "Just so you know, he kissed me - But your kiss was better" - More messages about how much they loved each other - "He doesn't kiss very well, and I want to kiss you not him <3" Then he came home and he had one day before he had to travel again. He used the day on her, and they kissed and had fun. And before saying goodbye, they had this really romantic moment. - But a couple days later when he had left again the other guy wrote that she had kissed him. The boy freaked out and instantly asked for an explanation from the girl. She told him that he had turned her on and she just couldn't control herself, so she kissed him. It turned out that the other guy and the girl had been haning out all the days he had been gone because the girl didn't have any other friends, they were all on a holiday. The boy became angry and he wrote that if she could just kiss the other guy then why didn't she just? And as long as she was kissing with him he wouldn't kiss her. They both became depressed and everything ended up with them having a weird friendship with no love and very awkward moments. She told him that she didn't love him anymore, and she will never love him again. Now they never really see each other. And when they do, they don't speak. - The boy is ignoring her when she is with him... But he can see in her eyes that he's still in that old space in her heart.

And it is probably no secret that...

That boy is me.
willer111
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/07/2014 11:07 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
I feel you.
09/07/2014 11:06 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
willer111I want to be 17-19, so I can drink, have sex with random girls and like... Just be 'free'... How everybody wants life I think...

No
No
No
No
No

Honestly, slow down and think about life. This is NOT a particularly great thing to look forward to.
09/07/2014 11:02 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
BossJordan_g
Haha, one of my best friends is stealing the girl I like. I feel you bro.
09/07/2014 10:43 am
willer111
Wow.... So many replies...
People are really great!
But... Well she dropped me.
- But now I can't even be with my best friends anymore... Like the other guy is in their group and she is ofc on him 24/7... And they also started kissing in front of everybody... And I'm also everybody... But yeah... I actually haven't been thinking about it lately. Everything has just been so boring... I want to be 17-19, so I can drink, have sex with random girls and like... Just be 'free'... How everybody wants life I think...
09/07/2014 10:57 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
Let me say that you honestly don't want to drink your life away or have intercourse with random people.
You never know what life will throw at you however, tomorrow could be the best day of your life and you would never know it
09/04/2014 9:34 am
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Puncher
Hunajameloni
Flirts/kisses another guy = Deny her immediately.

And this does sound like average teenage relationship story as stated somewhere above.
09/04/2014 8:44 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
Dating
Datin
Dati
Dat
Da
D
Dr
Dra
Dram
Drama

Logic.
09/04/2014 12:42 am
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
Picklepark1
Still a better love story than Twilight.
09/04/2014 12:26 am
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter
Chikerenaham
She's not worth it for you, and this story is sad
09/03/2014 11:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf
Colonellooo
Honestly if a girl does that she's not worth it....
09/03/2014 11:10 pm
Level 43 : Master Cowboy
Zach2039
Just wait till girls are older and more mature to start dating. They are goofy around their teen years, and are still finding themselves. Believe me when I say it sucks being taken up so high and being dropped like a sack of potatoes when you date someone who is wishy-washy.
09/03/2014 5:26 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
This is my advice for all relationship issues:

just dump them
09/07/2014 11:55 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Even better:
Don't even date at all!

liek if you cri everytiem
wait
dangit DalekPotato!
09/03/2014 4:24 pm
Level 33 : Artisan uwu
Ashfur4ever
xXFLIP_CHARTXx
willer111It all started with a boy falling in love with a girl, and they made up a friendship and he told her that he
was in love. - Time passed again and he became angry because she was flirting with other guys, even if they didn't have anything. He wrote to her one day, why she was doing it, and she answered: "I'm flirting with you and another guy only... Because I can't choose..." - More time passed and he ended up kissing her. THEY were so happy in a long time, but she was still flirting with the other guy. One day the boy went on a trip for 20 days. The first days was just 'I miss you' and all that, until he got the message... "Just so you know, he kissed me - But your kiss was better" - More messages about how much they loved each other - "He doesn't kiss very well, and I want to kiss you not him <3" Then he came home and he had one day before he had to travel again. He used the day on her, and they kissed and had fun. And before saying goodbye, they had this really romantic moment. - But a couple days later when he had left again the other guy wrote that she had kissed him. The boy freaked out and instantly asked for an explanation from the girl. She told him that he had turned her on and she just couldn't control herself, so she kissed him. It turned out that the other guy and the girl had been haning out all the days he had been gone because the girl didn't have any other friends, they were all on a holiday. The boy became angry and he wrote that if she could just kiss the other guy then why didn't she just? And as long as she was kissing with him he wouldn't kiss her. They both became depressed and everything ended up with them having a weird friendship with no love and very awkward moments. She told him that she didn't love him anymore, and she will never love him again. Now they never really see each other. And when they do, they don't speak. - The boy is ignoring her when she is with him... But he can see in her eyes that he's still in that old space in her heart.

That boy is me.

If you go through all this trouble. She doesn't deserve you. She obviously doesn't see how much you care for her. Find someone else more deserving of you.

but think from her pint of view, how hard this is, how she loves both of them, she wants both to be happy... right?
I don't know her, she could be playing both of them, setting them on each other. I don't know, I don't have enough information about this to know. just know that there is some one out there who sees your inner beauty, and someone who understands. have you found her? I don't know. only you do. listen to your heart...
09/03/2014 4:17 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
Why were you going out with her then?

If shes kissing other men and telling you about it then shes a pretty crappy partner, Better off without her mate.

And that was a cliche love story. just sayin'
09/03/2014 3:42 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
paintsniffer
very original such sad much sorry cry
09/03/2014 3:34 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
I could say a lot about that girl, but i better not because Charlizard would visit my "Account settings" and press the "Ban" button for it.

It's pretty sad, are you okay? You might need to get some social help from some professional, i'd really recommend that.
09/03/2014 3:23 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_
-s word- man...

She doesn't deserve you, trust me. you're better off than being in a toxic relationship.

But I know how hard something like this is. If you ever need to talk, pm me. I'm here for anyone and everyone.

Don't let this bring you down. Do things you love doing. Writing musical lyrics personally helps me a lot.

Keep your head up. Move on.

[yt]i9lYwVm1NDg[/yt]
09/03/2014 3:22 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
potatotoes
I had a feeling that boy would be you at the end._.
09/03/2014 2:34 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
willer111It all started with a boy falling in love with a girl, and they made up a friendship and he told her that he

That boy is me.

that, with a lot more details, would make a great introduction to a book.
09/03/2014 1:48 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Pokemon
MikeStardust
She doesn't deserve you pall, lots of fish in the ocean, i'm sure you'll find the one:)
Chin up and move on!
09/03/2014 1:40 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ranger
SuperSwoosh
Wasn't what I was trying to imply, just saying it was just a bit blatant to the OP about his story that he was try to share with the community- that's what I was trying to say- nothing more, nothing less.
09/03/2014 1:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
liek dis if u cri evrytim
09/03/2014 12:58 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
BlackLatos Of course she has to look nice too

duuuuude :I
nawt cewl
09/03/2014 12:56 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
GamingAleks
That sucks. Never had an girlfriend but I can understand how it feels. I would never date that kind of people. I like honest girls. Of course she has to look nice too
09/02/2014 5:19 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
MaxBFalcon
Annnd this is why I have never had a girlfriend. I prefer to wait till I am older and can better handle this kind of thing. Thanks for sharing.
09/02/2014 5:19 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
TheDracMan
Still.

A.

Better.

Love.

Story.

Than.

Twilight.
09/03/2014 1:47 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
09/02/2014 4:27 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pixel Painter
TheMCBros99

That boy is me.

Love is harsh. Sorry OP. Learn to deal with it man
09/02/2014 4:12 pm
willer111
Haha everybody relax!
No, ofc I'm not okay... But I still feel well!
- My life hasn't ended

Yes, I spoke to her in a non-romantic way and all it was about was piano.
(I like to play Legend of Zelda melodies and the skyrim theme)
And she was just as she is like... When she is with me. There also a little flirt, but that is normal from her, so I do not know how she feel in any ways.

But well:
"Don't let the past haunt you, unless you're going to do something about it."

09/03/2014 12:46 pm
The_Sowhart
I would say carry on with playing the piano, music can really relieve you from stress I find
08/19/2014 5:33 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
_Hellcat_
I forgot to say it in my other posts, but I'm sorry for you.

"Don't let the past haunt you, unless you're going to do something about it."
-A quote by me.
08/19/2014 6:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper
Da Creepa11
Lol that sounds funny:

It's a bit like this: A wise man says to you, "Don't let the past haunt you, unless you're going to dome something about it..........." ---"I made that up."

XD
08/19/2014 5:32 pm
The_Sowhart
xXFLIP_CHARTXx

That boy is me.

If you go through all this trouble. She doesn't deserve you. She obviously doesn't see how much you care for her. Find someone else more deserving of you.

^
This.
08/19/2014 5:31 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pony
Zephen

That boy is me.

08/19/2014 5:29 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
sidtom
Aww that's sad, that is why I shall wait untill I am ready to date. I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through this.
08/19/2014 5:29 pm
The_Sowhart
I don't know what to say after reading that but that is a horrible experience to go through.
The girl clearly was the kind of person who would be "shifty" if that makes sense and its quite obvious with the whole flirting with two people thing but you being one of the two and you loving and caring for her only then to be completely heart broken is just...

I know your pain. I've been there as well and its horrible.
08/19/2014 5:27 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pony
RageLokiCat
If we write sad stories on PMC people act sympathetic? I want in! Seriously though, I'm sorry about that, I know how it feels.
08/19/2014 5:13 pm
_Hellcat_
Not as lame as I thought it would be...
You should make a movie about this.
09/02/2014 4:57 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Eh it sounds like the average sad teenage love story
09/03/2014 1:05 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ranger
SuperSwoosh
Not cool Jack, not cool.
09/03/2014 1:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
Alas the point is valid. It's a teenage love story. The point is pretty clear; look something sad. Also the fact someone has put "Very Original" in their own story should annoy people like me who can't stand that thing.
09/03/2014 1:08 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Oh no I wrote a slightly negative opinion about someone's sad love story ahh I'm a terrible person.
09/03/2014 1:19 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
SirDenerim
found you
08/19/2014 5:19 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Creeper
CreeperSoul23
This.

But seriously, are you okay?
08/19/2014 5:27 pm
_Hellcat_
Yeah, it doesn't sound like you've got over it yet. You know what? Talk to her again. It doesn't have to involve romance, just talk. I reckon you'll be able to hear how she feels. If she sounds angry, she doesn't like you, if she sounds sad, she might like you. If she says that you should go away, but sounds sad, she might feel bad about leaving you. I suppose you were gone for so long that she didn't want to wait for her boyfriend, she just switched to plan B and said she didn't love you because she didn't think you were making a commitment. Not sure if this will help. It might work if this story was based not that long ago (0-2 years).
08/19/2014 4:37 pm
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
vaxivop
Erhm, how old are you/the boy in the story? At that time, I mean?
08/19/2014 5:33 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
KansasCityGirl
Thats what I was wondering too... ._.
08/19/2014 4:33 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Much feels Such sad
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com