Scariest experiences.

Sneezing_Yoshi's Avatar Sneezing_Yoshi7/30/13 12:54 pm
8/11/2013 5:07 pm
Reptillion's Avatar Reptillion
Hello everyone, I've got a question for you guys...

What's your scariest experience?

I might rank them like the Top 10 or Top 5 so keep your frightening experiences coming!
Sneezing_Yoshi
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2013 5:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
Reptillion
My scariest creepypasta has to be Smiledog

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Smile_Dog

08/11/2013 4:35 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
tz18
EXTERMINATE!
08/11/2013 4:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ninjaguy2011
When I was at a friend's house and the sheets suddenly came off of me and my friend
and a voice said return what was ours.I called my mom and went away.
08/11/2013 4:32 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
megustaQUESO
Reptillioncreepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Eyeless_Jack

O_O

Have fun...

Eyeless Jack has a very good concept, but a pretty poor image and bad execution. I could see how it would be creepy, but it didn't scare me that much. Ben drowned, however...
08/11/2013 4:29 pm
Reptillion
08/11/2013 4:08 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
cyanbot222
I was sleeping and my dad drove home and he said he saw me looking out the window when he was driving into the drive way but i was pale and had yellowish brownish hair
08/11/2013 4:04 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blob
Speedy
I spent a few days away from my pc. Then I wake up! Just a dream. And then everyone in ponyland lived happily ever after!
08/11/2013 4:04 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
that moment you realise you are not dreaming when you see your mother dead, blood all over the place and your brother with a knife in his chest and your father hanged on a rope ...

Idk just inventin someting
08/11/2013 3:57 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Scribe
Torm
'Twas a snowy winter night around 2009-10. Myself and a friend were out in the snow of the back garden of the building site that is now our neighbour's house. All of a sudden I was certain I heard a repetitive knock coming from the heart of the building. We ceased attempting to murder each other with blocks of ice long enough to listen out for any further sounds. Just as we were about to continue we heard it again, louder and more consistent than before. If you've ever seen the film "Jumanji", it was just like that... We don't know what it was to this day...
08/11/2013 3:50 pm
Reptillion
Last When I Woke Up In About 5:000 am.

Looked Right saw the Devil's face.

Looked Right and saw a Gangster's Ghost With A Thompson O_O

Though I might've been sick...
08/11/2013 3:46 pm
Reptillion
Also When I Read Jeff The Killer... 'Nuff Said!
08/11/2013 3:48 pm
Level 43 : Master Grump
ModdingMan55
The first time I read Jeff The Killer, I didn't sleep for a week. I still have problems sleep because of that dang story.

EDIT: It however sparked my interest in creepypastas. XD
08/11/2013 4:30 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pony
Hearts Glow
The BEN Drowned sparked my interest.
08/11/2013 3:59 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
Since I read Jeff The Killer, I've been terrified of windows
08/11/2013 4:06 pm
Reptillion
Plus... one of the lines was:
Ominous killer still out there

O_O
08/11/2013 3:55 pm
Reptillion
Read it a couple days a go and im almost 10 XD

Worse, I showed it to a 6 yr old, who watched CHUCKY O_O
08/11/2013 3:39 pm
Reptillion
Mine would be when my dog barks at nothing...

Knowing the fact that dogs can see ghosts
08/11/2013 3:22 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
Sneezing_Yoshi
Well guys, I don't think I'm sleeping tonight. Anyway I'll share mine, I'll describe it as if it was a story.

Click to reveal
'It kept repeating, the relentless knock of the walls. I shifted in my bed, throwing my blood red blanket to the side. I decided I couldn't stand the endless beat of it any more.
Every second, every minute, for as long through the night as I could remember.

The piercing wind came through the window drowning the sound for a only a second. I went for my blanket after the mistake I'd made to toss it to the side, I was cold I was scared.
But still once the hollow sound of the wind died down the knock continued. The, horrible, endless knock.
It echoed through my head, this was enough to drive anyone insane.
'Knock, knock, knock.''

O.K, I think I exaggerated a bit but once I was lying down, trying to get to sleep; when an endless knock sounded. I ignored it for a bit, and it set an uneasy feeling over me; as if someone had set a blanket of discomfort over the bed.
It kept going and going, I decided to tell my parents and they said it was probably rats. Probably was, but still. Creepy stuff. O.o
08/11/2013 4:26 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pony
Hearts Glow
Maybe your neighbors were having you know what.
08/04/2013 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MinecraftBlopper911
THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE
08/04/2013 2:05 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Bunny
BeforeIDie
When I was at my cousins house in her room which has no windows and it was pitch black then a small light bounced across the room or when a doll with the eyes glued open blinked
08/04/2013 2:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
taser12
Just randomly someone started playing the piano in the living room and we were up stairs (At my friends house). We went to see who was playing and there was no one down stairs and the front and back door were locked.
08/04/2013 2:02 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
Bobbinz.

Aged 7:

Okay me and my Grandad were walking his dog and, I swore I heard his old dog.

So you were walking his new dog,and you heard the dog he USED to have?
08/04/2013 1:58 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
almost fell of the white cliffs of Dover
08/04/2013 1:55 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
The shortest and scariest experience, we all have to face a lot...

Monday. X_X
08/04/2013 1:53 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Bobbinz
Okay I have a LOOOOOOONG list. This will go in the order of my age.

Aged 3:

I woke up in the early morning.... and I walked to the door. I walked straight into it because I forgot it was closed and then hid under my bed. I was terrified.

Aged 7:

Okay me and my Grandad were walking his dog and, I swore I heard his old dog.

Aged 10:

It was the night, and I looked around my room and saw Swastikas everywhere. Even looking at my hands I saw several.

Aged 11:

I remember that day when we had no chocolate milk left...
08/04/2013 1:30 pm
Level 24 : Expert Taco
Jaxtrm_
How about being camping with only 2 toilets in the entire park, and there being spiders EVERYWHERE in there, (2 spiders per square inch) and then getting on a toilet with Daddy Long Legs all along the sides. Note that I have extreme arachnophobia. I'm pretty much scared of anything that's bug-like. Seriously, including butterflies and lightning bugs. I really hate bugs.
08/04/2013 7:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Spleefer
Ledaal10
One Time i was at a scout trip, were going to take bus to the place were we were going to make a little hut in the wildy there was a factory besides that forest i were in, taht factory burned death animals, and made glue of horses. of course when i were sleeping my friend puts his leg on my sleepingbag and the factory made animals noises
i was scared has helll!!!
08/04/2013 7:41 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
agent2839
Man scary experiences.
08/04/2013 7:32 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
Katykookie
I was asleep, and remember just waking up to this doll that my older sister put near my head when I woke up... yeah.
She was evil to me as a child
08/04/2013 12:01 am
Level 31 : Artisan Blockhead
FlatSplatMatt-
Looking at ma face!
08/03/2013 11:34 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spider Rider
ichococat
....Yeah....

Grell is already perverted enough but.... this was just madness! x3
08/03/2013 11:49 pm
joshtheminerguy
I am going to have nightmares about this for the rest of my life XD
08/04/2013 1:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spider Rider
ichococat
xD LOLOLOL
08/03/2013 11:12 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
CleverUserName01
My cousins dog bit my hand.
And also hearing my 1st grade teacher talk about appendicitis I still worry about about getting it to this day and take note I have anxiety so it was pretty scary for me.
08/03/2013 10:53 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Infinity_Toast
I was alone in my living room watching TV then all of a sudden there was a static noise from somewhere, and when I followed the static it seemed to move. I'll tell you what is was if chu reply o3o
08/04/2013 3:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ironfistawesome
SLENDERMAN IS COMING!
08/04/2013 2:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheCreepahFace
What was it?
08/03/2013 11:02 pm
joshtheminerguy
What was it?
08/03/2013 10:32 pm
joshtheminerguy
And another time, while I was playing the computer, a sudden storm started. The wind started blowing very fast, and lightning dotted the sky (not literally lol there was one or two in the sky every few seconds). Luckily there wasn't a chance of a tornado happening, so I didn't have to squeeze into the basement with my family. My parents were downstairs doing laundry downstairs(we have a washer and dryer downstairs), and my brother was sleeping, so I was all alone. Suddenly I heard three taps on the door. I was very scared because it was very unusual for someone to visit someone elses house at 12 in the morning. Then I heard a sound outside that sounded a lot like moaning. By then I was frozen with fear. Then, suddenly, the door flew open. I quickly dived under the desk that holds my computer up, and stayed down there until my parents got back up. Apparently, the "knocking" was really a tree blowing against the wall next to my door, and the "moaning" was really just the wind. And the door blew open because we forgot to lock it XD. I couldn't choose which one was scarier. This one or the one before this, so I just posted both
08/03/2013 10:21 pm
joshtheminerguy
It happened around the time that i first got (a LONG time ago). It was one of my first ever survivals, so I had a wiki tab in the background XD. I spawned on the edge of a forest, and there was a river dividing it from a hills biome on the other side. There was a large amount of fog in this world, which didn't seem weird to me at the time. Suddenly in the fog up ahead, I thought that I saw a player mob off in the distance. He was facing the other way. I checked the wiki to see what creature this was, but nothing showed up for him. I started to get pretty creeped out, but I just assumed that another player had joined the game (at the time I didn't realize that people couldn't join games). I decided to stay back just in case he is dangerous. Then I noticed that he was slowly turning around. What I saw still gives me nightmares. He looked like a normal Steve skin, except that he had glowing white eyes. I quickly exited out of the game, removed the save, and literally force updated my (it was really scary XD).
08/03/2013 10:28 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Narwhal
MineOut
sure. of course you did.
08/03/2013 11:01 pm
joshtheminerguy
It was very foggy in this world, so I probably just mistook a zombie or a skeleton for him. It could have even been a villager with a texture error!
08/03/2013 11:03 pm
joshtheminerguy
What really creeps me out about this story is that I didn't learn about herobrine until about three months later!
08/03/2013 10:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Slenderpy
Call me a wuss

Fireworks scare me to hells content. One night I hid under my bed and cried because of them. I dont even know why, Im just scared so much of them...
08/03/2013 9:58 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Lad
KnobleKnives
I nearly drowned in a four foot deep pool when I was five. Thankfully, my cousin pulled me out before I passed out. It took me a good six-seven years to get over my fear of learning how to swim and going into the deep end of pools. I still panic when someone tries to pull me under the water (like full on Agh-I'm-Gonna-Die-Wave-Arms-and-yell kinda panic)
08/03/2013 9:47 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
Wyatt3
I was reading 1 day and a bird flew right into the window so i looked and there were feathers everywhere
08/03/2013 9:40 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
pyraa_
Pop ups..... Ill get you some day >:D
08/03/2013 9:21 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dolphin
ImSuperMooCow
I remember when I was seven and I was laying in my bed and I saw something in the corner of my room and it was hanging from the ceiling. I layed very still and it started whispering to something else that I couldn't see and it was speaking no language I knew. When I started to move it looked right at me and went through the window and I was too scared to look around my room at night after that. I heard the same whispering for a month after that happened.
08/03/2013 4:32 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Hero
Eatoncheese
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome