Scariest Nightmares Ever!

Minecrafty1260's Avatar Minecrafty12605/2/13 4:48 pm
1 emeralds 23.6k 867
2/12/2014 12:41 pm
atabler's Avatar atabler
Post your scariest nightmares ever here,but only the worst!To make me and others be scared for a whole day!

-P.S.Muawahahahahhahahaahahahhaaahahhaahahahha!
Minecrafty1260
Level 29 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/12/2014 12:41 pm
Level 40 : Master Warrior
atabler
ok I know this sounds aquard but the worst dream i had that i remember was that someeone took my favorite stuffed animal dog, put a bomb in her, cut her head of and filled her with water.... I woke up crying. Its true...
P.S That was forever ago!
02/12/2014 12:39 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
KO_Moron_[x_x]My worst is probably one I had when I was little. I dremt I was in a hotel, my parents left me there for some reason and they weren't near. There was this humanoid creature roaming, it had yellow fur (doesn't sound so bad, right?), but it had three of these three foot long claws on each hand. There was an old guy in the room next to mine. The thing ripped his FACE off with it's claws, then it came for me. I kicked it in the face, killing it for some reason. This was long before I got minecraft, but it seems like something minecraft might cause (a boss battle with a weird creature). Somehow the old guy lived, but that dream creeped me out for a while after. That's probably my worst nightmare, hope it spooked you!

02/12/2014 12:34 pm
Level 24 : Expert Goblin
KO_Moron_[x_x]
My worst is probably one I had when I was little. I dremt I was in a hotel, my parents left me there for some reason and they weren't near. There was this humanoid creature roaming, it had yellow fur (doesn't sound so bad, right?), but it had three of these three foot long claws on each hand. There was an old guy in the room next to mine. The thing ripped his FACE off with it's claws, then it came for me. I kicked it in the face, killing it for some reason. This was long before I got minecraft, but it seems like something minecraft might cause (a boss battle with a weird creature). Somehow the old guy lived, but that dream creeped me out for a while after. That's probably my worst nightmare, hope it spooked you!
02/12/2014 12:21 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
I fell.....into a hole,looked down at my hands,saw only they were stubs,SQUARE stubs,and I thought,it's only a minecraft awesome dream,then I hear a rustling,and a moo,I look behind a giant tree,and I see a freaking enderman killing a cow,ripping it in half,the blood...it looked so real...the enderman dissapeared,I went over to touch it,and it,sort of.....shriveled up and turned into a WITHER,no,not the minecraft version,but one of those freaky real life versions!!! It attacked me,and I ran to a village,watching the Villagers being killed and blown up into a million tiny pieces.It was horrible,I couldn't take it,I got a diamond sword,sliced the wither in half,falling down to the floor,and dying on impact from the Wither explosion when I sliced it.
02/10/2014 5:52 pm
Level 23 : Expert Fish
Tornado Shark
im not sure witch is scarier 1 with demonic cyote-wolf-ender-things or this other monster
from a book my sister got 4 YEARS IN THE FUTURE (<<< that ones prob quicker tho)

so me and some random guys were in an Abandoned Factory and there was this monster
Click to reveal
thats exactly what it looked like in my dream :O
and for some reason i was the only one that know what it looked
like (it was too fast for anyone to see it) and we had to kill it for idk why.
we lost like 5 people and me and 2 other guys were still alive and we were heading
to the door and it got my best bud and ate him and just as i steped out the other guy died
i woke up then (i never saw sunlight D:)
02/10/2014 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Network
derpywerpy119
My worst nightmare would be tons of creepypastas eating an oshawott
02/09/2014 1:35 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
James44970
^ That dude is totally right. Btw please tell me he hasn't already done it!
02/09/2014 1:01 pm
Cyb0rg
Last night I had a nightmare that there were people crying, and they were in a circle around me. When I tried to push one a way and get out of the circle and get away, he dropped dead, and I was frozen in his spot crying because I had killed him, then he was in the middle trying to get out. It was an endless horrifying circle of sadness and death.
My mind is really messed up.
02/09/2014 1:05 pm
James44970
Sorry to say, but how old are you? Don't worry im just 10 XD. If you don't feel comfortable sharing it with everyone msg me it, I can't msg you back though. But if you don't feel like sharing it at all don't worry dood. Anyway I hope your nightmares are over, I never remember my nightmares but my bro finds me awake out of my room crying with my eyes open, I remember nothing. IM WEIRD
02/09/2014 1:09 pm
Cyb0rg
Not all of my dreams are like this, about a week ago, I was a clown with mice for arms and I terrorized people so they would give me money.
02/09/2014 1:15 pm
James44970
Omg, I'm lucky I remember nothing from my dreams. Next time if I were you before you go to bed think of good stuff, or if this don't help look how to not get nightmares up.
02/09/2014 12:52 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Bobbinz
My life itself is a nightmare. I hate myself so bad that I can't communicate with anyone else irl... I don't wanna give them the pain of my words. No one likes me except my.... 5 friends, only one of them is emo like me, and sometimes I wish I could wake up. Every day is the definition of depression, and thinking of suicide is what I call happy.

Btw, I don't dream. I don't know why. Well I never remember dreaming.

Can someone wake me up?
02/09/2014 1:29 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
MinerBRJ
Do not suicide.
Life is the best thing in the world. But death?
Death is horrible. Take a big breath. Feel the world you're living.
Try to feel alive for a couple of seconds.
After that, everytime you feel the same way, repeat.
You'll be so much alive.
02/09/2014 1:02 pm
James44970
Dude one thing to never do, 1.COMMIT SUICIDE NEVER. Honestly, Maybe tomorrow you'll find your true love (if you haven't already) or win the lottery or start a youtube group and be famous, Trust me, DONT.
02/09/2014 1:16 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Bobbinz
When you know your end has come, you should welcome it with open arms.
02/09/2014 1:20 pm
James44970
No please I'm only 10 ;( I've already heard a bunch of committing suicide stories on websites, im not gonna tell you them because I don't want you to do them. I know I don't know who you are, but just dont, You wil regret it in heaven/hell (if there is one i think there is). Keep going with your life, If you can't help yourself, help others. Btw may I ask if you are commiting suicide (please tell me your not!) what are you gonna do it by? if you get drunk and use a car and hit people and die and maybe them then they wont be happy. And feel how your family members would feel if you did this/friends. I'm begging you not to do it. Imagine a 10 year old with a cute face looking at you telling you 'Don't do it'.
02/09/2014 12:43 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
croshvee
i was a cookie and cookie monster tried to eat me.
12/07/2013 8:40 pm
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
noblemile
I had a nightmare that I woke up during a surgery, realized I was being operated on and started freaking out. I woke up after the surgeon with hooks for a hand took a bonesaw
02/09/2014 12:35 pm
Minecrafty1260
Oh my!
02/09/2014 12:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
blake_teh_wierd
Lol
12/07/2013 8:41 pm
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
noblemile
Then again most of my dreams are strange like this. For example: I had a dream that spaghetti fell out of my pocket and I turned into a black hole
12/07/2013 8:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Stormbringer527
As a lucid dreamer, I don't get nightmares very often...but when I do they're scary as all nether. Usually though, nightmares for me are just dreams I'm not in control of. Whenever I can't just do whatever the fudge I want in a dream, there's always this really ominous overtone, like I'm in someone else's world to do with as they please.
12/07/2013 8:32 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
Krypto
dat i lust ull mah sweg
10/05/2013 12:33 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Hero
GarretSidzaka
i had a nightmare my wife left me for BBC

10/04/2013 10:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Ace Ginger
The strangest nightmare I ever had was when I was about 7: I dreamed that the world no longer rotated, so time repeated itself everyday. Also, everyone was my height and wearing yellow rainjackets. When I woke up, I thought that the dream was real for a few days and it actually took me a while to realize that it wasn't reality. To this day I don't like the color yellow on any clothing.

The most vivid dream I've ever had was when I dreamed that myself and 23 people from my school were in a hunger games arena on the campus. I remember 15 of the people in it, and wrote it down afterwords. Seeing this thread made me remember it, and it was a page and a half long because it was so detailed! I won in the dream though, by killing my best friend with a pillow that was filled with weights.
10/04/2013 10:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CloudWing
I had a dream in kindergarten that I found a house entirely made of bouncy material and went inside. I went upstairs and found some... weird... green... humanoid things. I knew their names. Zombies. But the odd thing was... I had never heard that word before. My brain made up a word for things that was actually what the things were called! Anyway, I got cornered, and then I woke up.
10/04/2013 10:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XShinin DiamondX
Scariest ever,
As i was ready to go to sleep i hear a knocking, then pounding, then nothing.
i close my eyes ready to sleep when i open them, staring up at a faceless little girl chained to the ceiling, the mirror on my closet cracks then she's gone.
i lay freaked out untill i pass out.
then i saw everything was just a dream in the morning,
then i saw her in my mom's bathroom staring at the mirror,starting to turn
as i look away in fear, look again and she was gone.
i still fear mirrors today as i did in 2007 after the incident.
and i lay, terrified, in my bed every night.

I don't use the little faces cause they take the scare out of it.

IS THAT NOT SCARY?!
10/04/2013 10:22 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
brainbuZZeD
I had a nightmare where...
I was in my house sleeping, then i heard my door open at 2:00 am or 3. so i got up to see. and i saw all my loved ones tied up and a members of a gang shoot them all with multiple rounds. and then they left them there and i started to cry and the police came and arested me. instead of the other people. and i was in prison, so i went to the basketball court and some guy called my name so i turned around and got shot in the brain and then i woke up ;-;
10/04/2013 10:06 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
well goodnight everyone!!!! on the usa side
10/04/2013 10:04 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
it happened a long time ago.... a dream inside a dream (it is possible just rare) i was wondering around my house then i saw a whole bunch of monsters around and i got scared so i woke up and i thought i wasnt that tired or scared....so i walk out side and i get lost...it nighttime pouring rain... im going as slow as a turtle and it feels like someone or something is following me....I WAKE UP... im scared dont know what to do and i turn on my light and look around and i stayed up the rest of the night watching tv from 12:00 to 8:00 then i was tired enough to sleep till 10...never again i thought dream but i wonder.... he might be next to you....DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY DREAM!!! lol
10/04/2013 9:57 pm
Level 40 : Master Wolf
Grimmcat
A common one for me is that I am being chased through darkness by something, I then fall off the side of something, then before I hit the bottom I wake up, when I wake up I am sweating.
10/04/2013 9:51 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Unicorn
CreepyAndCo
Zombie apocalypse. 'Nuff said.
10/04/2013 9:50 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
CrazyHecticLife
I was in my house but there was a really long hallway where I was playing hockey by myself for some reason. But then, this guy that I've never seen just comes in, wearing a hockey mask like Jason's and chases me with a hockey stick and puck screaming "WOO!!" Then, the house started falling apart into some terrifying blackish reddish place. There was screaming and blood dripping from the walls the guy turned into a monster, his stick turned into a sword and the puck turned into a bomb. Idk why. It was pretty scary.
10/04/2013 9:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
IronfistBuilding
here is a creepy dream i had: Its kinda awesome and funny
A goo fell from the sky when a couple of girls who owned a medical shop, were walking and one had an awful cough. The girl with the cough(random XD) decided to drink the goo and her cough went away. so they took the goo and made it into a cough medicine.
and one man came into the store to buy some to give to his wife. When he was going to give the goo to her he tripped and spilled the goo all over her head. Then the goo possessed her and she started to destroy everyone and everything!

Thats all i can remember and btw i am making the dream into a comic book
10/04/2013 12:35 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
Ikillukid_
A few days ago I dreamed that I was being chased by zombies and one had caught me and bit me. At that point I woke up but I had strep throat or something and couldn't breathe or anything and I started panicking cause I thought I was dying and gonna turn into a zombie...
10/03/2013 11:19 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
blazer1scool
justin beiber.

I think enough has been said its already too scary
10/03/2013 10:32 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
scele74
I WANT SCIENTIFIC PRUFE I'M ALIVE AND I THINK..... that..... I've..... died.... in..... a... dream..... once.
10/03/2013 12:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ashleyjsawyer
My dreams are trolls, My dreams are super realistic, so i wake up in the morning and do my daily stuff, then later it ends up being a super awesome dream like i won the lottery or something... then later something bad happens, like i get in a huge bus crash and everyone dies on it but me and there is a ton of blood and stuff, then all my lottery money goes to my hospital bills and i end up becoming paralyzed from the neck down and i die a slow painful death sitting in a bed because my caregiver turned off my venalator... am i demented or what?
10/03/2013 9:41 pm
Minecrafty1260
Oh god your mind is wicked!
10/03/2013 12:14 am
Level 39 : Artisan Grump
iminer978
Ummm oh I have one

When I was little I kept having this dream that there was this horrible monster thingy with like tons of teeth that would tear my abdomen apart while I was still alive, then I would wake up inside my dream and it would happen again until I actually woke up.

Pretty terrible.
10/03/2013 12:11 am
Level 42 : Master Blockhead
Javi_San_Power
I had a dream that this would reach into 69 pages... *Immature giggle*
10/02/2013 11:59 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
I've already posted here before, but I think its been long enough. Plus, I had a really creepy dream recently that I thought I would share.

I don't remember much of it, but it concerned my most feared paranormal creature; the werewolf. I cannot sleep on full moons. Anyways.
I'm in some sort of a field. There's a little building that upon closer inspection, appears to be a lab. I walk in. No one is in there; deserted. However, a pair of glowing red eyes glow in a back corner. I reel back a bit and dash out the door in terror. A man in a white truck is waiting there. He looks like the warden from Shawshank Redemption, but thats irrelevant. He tells me to get in as what looks like wolves pour into the field from all directions but the direction where a road magically appears. We drive down the road top speed and race through the forest surrounding the meadow. I look in the rear-view mirror and see werewolves right behind us. This is where it gets fuzzy; the next part I remember is myself, my mom, and my sister walking through a dead forest on a trail going along a hill. I hear a crazy howl behind me and a dog with glowing eyes jumps past me and takes out a person who seems to have replaced my sister and mom. I go to the next switchback in the path and stay at the end. A pack of werewolves come up to me and engage in some kind of conversation that I seem to understand. They pass me by. I walk back up the trail and come to the balcony of a resort. An old man, resembling the guy in the truck, is sitting there sipping some orange drink. I ask what it is. I QUOTE "Its orange beer. I flavor it. Makes it taste much better." he then takes a swig of the orange and some normal beer and shrugs. Fuzzy again. I'm in some kind of futuristic house, and I'm an adult. A woman of my age sits next to me, I assumed her to be my wife, although who she is I know not. Some men walk in and proclaim that "my" type is no longer legal. He takes my wife away. I go to visit her later in some kind of camp. She sits on a bunk with a bunch of other women. I look up at her. The dream ends here.

Its creepy for the beginning part, but turns out to be some type of weird story. Hopefully I can interpret this.... hope I did not burden you with reading all that ;P
10/02/2013 11:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
colin7arn
The worst dream I had was that I was dead lying on the floor and I could see myself, and my family, took a while to wake up.
10/02/2013 10:34 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
Steven295695
I've had a really weird nightmare before, when I was little. So, when I was sleeping, I woke up, but in my dream. I had night-vision on for some reason, and my brother scared me when he appeared in the door frame.He then came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Mom has no eyes." (I don't know how that happened...a f'ed up childhood?) Then, for no reason, my brother goes back into the dark rooms outside the bedroom and walk into the living room, but find nothing. We decide to head back to our bedroom, but there she stood, no eyes; just her eye socket and blood, and she held a knife. She screamed and that's where my dream stopped, right when I woke up for real.
10/02/2013 10:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
nyancatrox1
I once dreamed that my little brother pushed me off my staircase. I woke up right when I hit the ground.
09/30/2013 4:40 pm
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
Roadkill2552
It was dark, there was a house, my house. and i kept seeing my ex-girlfriend in one of the windows while i was working outside. then i got locked out and she was chasing me, and there were some scary parts from like the woman in black. it was chill. lolz
09/30/2013 4:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Hunter
phantomcreeper11
i was in this hotel and I was with my friend and there was this boy a year younger than me and he said
"here's my number, call me"
so i said ok.
but then he like kidnapped me but there were no ropes or duct tape or anything he just forced me into this campervan thing and we started to drive.
i openned the door to jump out and he said
"jump out then see what happens!" (also i forgot 2 say he wanted to 'get it on' with me if you get my drift...)
so i jumped out and screamed for my friend but he couldnt get to me.
so i climbed a tree and the hotel manager was up there and i was sooo relieved but then she turned to his side! so i tried to run but it was like some invisible barrier not letting me pass. then my friend ran up and punched the guy and he carried me to safety. Then me and my friend got married (he is a guy, im a girl) and we alll lived happily ever after. The end
09/25/2013 10:27 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
Dream Two, Scary, Even Scarier: Even though it was on creative mode, there were a whole ton of zombies chasing me and hurting me. Desperate to get away, I finally managed to leap into the air and start flying. As I flew up into the air, I looked around. I saw a giant troll and a giant witch that was marching on lookout duty around it's fortress. The troll and all the mobs below started chasing me, so i turned around and started flying as fast as i could. Suddenly, coming out of the mist in front of me, (on short render distance there appears to be mist) was an entire army of the most gigantic zombies one can imagine. Even though I was flying as fast as possible, the gigantic zombies were much, much faster than me - yeah, even though zombies are slow, the where that big to be going that fast! Just as they were about to catch me, I woke up.
09/25/2013 10:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
Dream one, Scary, Exciting and really weird: There was a party at my house, and I saw my baby brother wandering off. I started to chase him because I didn't want him to fall off a nearby cliff. As I rounded a corner I didn't see him anywhere and right around the corner was the cliff. Slipping on some pebbles, I tumbled over the edge - *terrible falling feeling*. As i was falling, I suddenly flew back up, and started grabbing at the cliff edge, but the slippery pebbles slid my hands back off. I started to fall again. This happened to me about 4 times before I remembered that I could control my dreams and threw a enormous purple ribbon up to the cliff and started climbing up it. Somehow the ribbon detached and as it fell, it rolled up with me inside. Landing on the ground next to a lot more rolled up ribbons, I saw a " The Emperor's New Groove" style man sorting all the ribbons out. Here, my brother woke me up. Somehow I knew that if my dream continued, the emperor would be picking out a ribbon (somehow a carpet now o.O) and unrolling the one with me inside, he would fall in love with me. Yeah, really weird, IK!
09/25/2013 9:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
bloodie
so when i was 9 i had just found creepypastas such as jeff and BEN DROWNED worst part i had a dream and it was pictures of jeff and ben being shipped
AND KIDS THATS HOW I BECAME A 10 YEAR OLD BRONY
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome