Seeking Graphics/Web Person (paid)

craftboom's Avatar craftboom7/12/11 12:32 pm
1 emeralds 202 8
7/14/2011 6:04 pm
mommaCarole's Avatar mommaCarole
Hi guys and gals,

We're looking for someone with Photoshop skills to work on a Banner for craftboom.us, and possibly other web graphics stuff beyond that, if we're impressed! All work will be paid for of course, we're not looking for charity

http://www.craftboom.us
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/craftboomus/
http://minestatus.net/6035

Regards,

Craftboom Staff
craftboom
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2011 6:04 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
Until the moderators have determined whether to allow offering/asking for payment for such services, the topic will be locked. Once we know how we want to proceed, we'll either reopen or delete this topic. Thanks for your patience!
07/14/2011 5:58 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight
shebbear2
I'd go with SafetyMoose
07/14/2011 5:36 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
esoomytefasgone
I would like to add/. That although people are offering to do things for free, this usually means they have basic knowledge. I can assure professional graphic design and web design services for an incredibly low cost. The cost i charge helps pay for my incredibly expensive internet service i have and a little bit of my time.

You can go with free, but your taking a risk. If you check out my website as posted above, you can see i have professional level design and programming experience.
07/14/2011 5:29 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Network
Jack_Keeley
ill do it for free,

Here is another picture i have made
07/14/2011 5:27 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
esoomytefasgone
I am glad to help. If you would like examples of my work, check out my website.

www.londongamers.ca

I designed every aspect of that website from scratch and i have a legit copy of Photoshop CS5. I also have a Summer job with a Graphic Design Company here in my home town.

if your interested in my services, im willing to provide a sample piece free of charge, and i wont charge you much money for any other work either as graphic design is something i enjoy doing.

My email is a.walsh@londongamers.ca also.

forum PM me here and we can discuss more details if interested. Im about to step onto a 7 hour flight but i will have internet access after that so it will be no trouble to reply to your comments.

Look forward to working with you

- Alex

- SafetyMoose
07/14/2011 4:34 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Technomancer
Neztech
think bofadee (our graphics guy who does the pictures/videos) will do for free, he likes this kind of thing!
07/14/2011 4:10 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Network
Jack_Keeley
I'll make you a banner, I have used both photoshop and Sony Vegas pro and are fluent in each one, i don't know what you mean by web person, but I am fluent in HTML and php scripting, check out our website too, MinecraftFreks.tk
Just pm me if you want me to try and make you a banner.

- Jack Keeley
Thanks!
07/14/2011 5:17 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Engineer
craftboom
Do you have any other examples of work you've done?

Neztechthink bofadee (our graphics guy who does the pictures/videos) will do for free, he likes this kind of thing!

Sounds interesting.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome