Server: Apply for Staff / Builder

AdminHackerX's Avatar AdminHackerX3/15/19 8:10 am
1 emeralds 162 6
3/15/2019 3:31 pm
Isz's Avatar Isz
Hello Minecraft players

  I would like for some people who are really good in Minecraft Command Blocks because I am trying to create a server. I have already started to build the basics, but I need some help because I am not good in redstone and Command Blocks so I am sending this request for any person who would like to apply for staff in my Minecraft Server. If you are interested in applying, then go ahead and reply with the answers for the questions below:

  1) What is your Username in Minecraft?

  2) How old are you?

  3) How long have you been using Minecraft?

  4) How many hours can you spend on building and constructing the server?

  5) Why do you want to apply for Staff / Builder?

  6) What are you good at in building?

  7) How good are you with the WorldEdit plugin?

  8) What is you current country? (This will affect the timing you will be working on the server)

  9) What is your TimeZone?

  10) Are you able to help improving the server to the point it becomes one of the popular servers in our community?

  11) Give us the reasons why we should choose you? (Be honest in your response, any mysterious or short answers will be rejected)

  12) Will you be loyal to the server Owner and every player in our network? (If we find that you are a staff on another network, you will be banned and will not be able to apply staff again on this server)

Please reply on these questions, requests will be discussed with the Owner (Me), this thread will be closed after either getting 30 replies or at 15 / 4 / 2019
AdminHackerX
Level 1 : New Miner