forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

Should I get Stardew Valley, or Slime Rancher?

1 emerald11 replies1,177 views
created 03/30/2016 11:44 pm by AnimeFanFTW
last reply 03/31/2016 7:44 pm
Lately, I've been having trouble deciding something.

As a person that earns nearly no money, I've been torn on getting either Stardew Valley, or Slime Rancher, to play for the next couple of months. Although I've never played a single Harvest Moon game, Stardew Valley seems really addicting and charming, but Slime Rancher looks so fun and cute. I can't decide what to buy first.

Plz help.
Posted by avatar
AnimeFanFTW
Forum Moderator
Level 55 : Grandmaster Senpai

comment Login or register to post a reply.

11 replies

03/31/2016 7:44 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Snark
Drzzter
I've not played either of them myself, but Stardew looks like it has more content as of right now, so you might be entertained with it longer than you would with Slime Rancher.

+ it's cheaper so that's nice too.
03/31/2016 7:33 pm
Level 47 : Master Pirate
Star
I've never played either, but I've heard Stardew Valley is like Harvest Moon, which was the love of my life as a child. (So I'd go with Stardew, but I'm obviously biased.)
03/31/2016 7:27 pm
Level 23 : Expert Archer
Jetra
Instead of choosing one or the other (though I said Stardew because it really is best game evah!), both are really good game and while one is early access, it doesn't mean that it isn't a good game either.

Stardew Valley has a lot of things that you can do in the game, from socializing to going mining, exploring and even questing, Slime Rancher is, at least from the gameplay I've seen, a bit more calm in terms of content. It doesn't have as much, but with SV, you'll be running around to do quests, track people, get your farm going and finding that love interest whereas SR you're just going around collecting slimes.

Stardew has a lot, Slime Rancher is pretty, you'll pretty much be choosing quality or quantity.
03/31/2016 10:14 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
An Early Access game vs a completely released game.

Its not really hard to pick out the one good for the long run really.
03/31/2016 10:08 am
AnimeFanFTW
Overwhelming response for Stardew Valley, so Stardew Valley it is!
Thanks for the help.
03/31/2016 8:48 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
Pines
Stardew is like the baby of Minecraft, Terraria and cuteness

So I'll go with Stardew
03/31/2016 6:42 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Miner_world111
Stardew valley. Slime rancher is fun, but hasn't got enough replayability.

I found my self smiling uncontrollably during festivals, and I felt as if I was actually in pelican town. Its a great game, point and case.

-snip-
03/31/2016 12:51 am
AnimeFanFTW
KnightI mean, you could always get a job :^)

Been looking for a job again for months. ;-;
03/31/2016 12:48 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsunder
I mean, you could always get a job :^)

That, or buy one, refund it if you don't like, then buy the other. I'd go for Stardew though, seems like more longevity.
03/31/2016 12:34 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
NakuMog
I swear if you dont buy stardew valley i will find someone to buy you a copy. it is the best friken game i haven played in so long
03/31/2016 12:37 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
Do you by any chance know what harvest moon is? Mainly (more)friends of mineral town or ds(cute)?

I would get slime rancher, and first try harvest moon, any of the two i mentioned above will do, ds cute was recalled for having the time pass too fast though, so just friends of mineral town (game boy advance) or ds (for the ds... obvioudly)

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome