Should I change my name to something else?

ChorusCraft's Avatar ChorusCraft9/30/18 7:16 pm
2 emeralds 164 3
10/1/2018 12:33 pm
Antiquez's Avatar Antiquez
So, earlier this year, I decided to change my name into, 'TheRedstoneFruit' in order to just simply let people know that I am a redstone engineer. However, I don't really show anything that is related to redstone or maps, etc. All I ever upload onto PMC is skins. But this isn't pretty much the case, when I play the games like Team Fortress 2 with my Minecraft name on my Steam account, I am stated as either cringeworthy, or cancer because most people just don't like Minecraft. And as well I respect their opinions because I understood that Minecraft is a game, infamous for having a cancerous fanbase full of kids.

And in order for me to stay away from having a such terrible quality of cringeworthiness. I am thinking of changing my name into something more... mature. Like for example, I could change my name to, ThePerpendicularX because I thought it would be creative to name yourself with one of the most underused terms in modern English. Oh, if you don't know what's the definition for perpendicular, it just means two lines intersecting each other in a 90 degree angle. Even there's a symbol for that... ⊥.

So in this case, do you think it is a good idea for me to change my name into ThePerpendicularX? I believe people won't think me as an edgy, immature fool who only has an obsession of playing Minecraft, like it's 2013 again... I think.

Poll ended 10/07/2018 7:16 pm.

ChorusCraft
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter