Should I start a Minecraft building company?

Outflow's Avatar Outflow1/13/18 3:57 pm history
1 emeralds 248 7
1/13/2018 6:22 pm
Outflow's Avatar Outflow
Hi! I'm Bloxxed and I've been thinking of starting a studio company for a while. If you're wondering what I mean, a building company like Podcrash. It just depends on how much time I have, but I'd be open to your feedback. Let me know below by voting!

UPDATE: Here's how I'll be different from the others. Like I said in the comments, I'm going to be more open to the community. For example, I'll start by doing a small thumbnail request business. I'll do these things for people at any time and hopefully, it'll pay off. Continue to give me feedback.

Poll ended 01/15/2018 3:57 pm.

Outflow
Level 24 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/13/2018 6:14 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
iCubik
What will make you different to all the others out there?
01/13/2018 6:22 pm
Outflow
I'm going to try to be more open to the community.
01/13/2018 5:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
BabyBlueberry
Looking at your profile, none of your projects have actual photos of the map content, just a thumbnail, and I'm a tad too lazy to download the maps, but none of them except one seem to be finished either, so it's really a maybe. One of your projects also has a part two of a release date that has passed by about a week but part one hasn't even been finished yet.

This might sound critical, but it's just advice, but I'd suggest getting a bit better at time management (and at positing screenshots of projects ;P) before committing to a company. Companies hold responsibility and people aren't going to put up with you not meeting deadlines (This is based off your week and something behind deadline you set yourself.). I'm saying all of this to stop you from hitting a bunch of trouble, and I might be wasting my time saying all this, but looking out for people is what I like to do.
01/13/2018 6:08 pm
Outflow
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, I agree with you on time management. I'll probably stop adding release dates. Both Nether Apocalypse and Island Survival are finished but Westover City is not. If you'd like to share some more suggestions, PM me.
01/13/2018 4:29 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pig
_thomaaaaaaas
You should make it go beyond minecraft, so if you get bored of mc, you have an alternative
01/13/2018 3:59 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I don't know what this is, so I'm gonna say no.
01/13/2018 4:05 pm
Outflow
Yeah, I should go into more detail. Thanks for the feedback.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome