forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

Some ideas I have for Minecraft.

1 emerald3 replies88 views
created 05/14/2019 1:34 pm by leafbirb
last reply 05/24/2019 2:49 pm
Here're some ideas and features I would like to see added into Minecraft in the near future.

1: A biome update

Am I the only person here that thinks the current Minecraft worlds we have today, as far as biomes go, is totally boring?? Minecraft NEEDS a biome update. Caves, the Nether, the End. Everything. Especially biomes like the Roofed Forest and Taiga biomes. Except for Mega Taiga, that's pretty epic.

2: Furniture/more things you can mount yourself on

I think a nice touch that could be added to the game, would be furniture.

Yes, I know, players have been asking for things like chairs, tables, couches etc. to be added into the game for YEARS. And it's only possible, because of mods. But I think that vanilla Minecraft could do with some Furniture, so that we don't have to wait months for mods like MrCrayFish's Furniture mod to update to said latest release.

3: Now this one is more of a minor feature, but an option to browse community-made resource packs.
Wouldn't it be absolutely epic if when you go to 'Resource Packs' from options, next to the 'Open Resource Pack Folder' option, there was a 'Browse Resource Packs' option, that took you to none other than, Planet Minecraft! I think that'd be a nice touch to be added to the game, that would really pay respect to the community.

Those're just some things that I would like to see added.
Posted by avatar
leafbirb
Level 1 : New Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

3 replies

05/15/2019 3:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
TymeToMine
NO FURNITURE. THAT WOULD RUIN THE GAME. I like the idea of more biomes. And here is my own idea: birch villages, dark oak villages, jungle villages. Maybe mushroom villages.
05/24/2019 2:49 pm
leafbirb
Although I'm not too sure on the new biomes part. Sure, if 1.15 were to be a 'biome update', they'd need to add some new biomes, but I think they should save that till WAY later in the development stage if they have plans for a biome update, you know, to fix some bugs, make performance enhancements, etc.
05/17/2019 8:29 pm
leafbirb
I absolutely LOVE the idea of Mushroom Villages.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome