SpartanSkeletons's Goodbye

SpartanSkeleton's Avatar SpartanSkeleton1/30/14 11:26 pm
1/31/2014 9:17 am
Eeirail's Avatar Eeirail
I was told I should make a thread announcing my goodbye.

Over a year ago I joined PlanetMinecraft hoping I can make a name for myself, and I do believe I have somewhat. But lately I have not had anytime to really post anything or come into chat or forums. I thought I could just go on break but I soon realized that's not gonna work out. My life is getting in the way of PMC, With increasingly difficult classes, I have to take more time to do my homework and study. Band also takes up a lot of my time, with our performances at basketball games, and the fact that I not only joined Youth Orchestra, but I also have Jazz Band, and I also have to prepare for Concert Festival, and this year's MSBOA Solo & Ensemble, and on top of all of that, I have 14 other trumpet players I am in charge of. All of that and spending time with my girlfriend, leaves me hardly enough time to do what I want. One of the things I spend most of my free time with is playing on Velocity. Due to the fact that I am a hard worker on there, I have to be on as much as I can helping out and working to improve the place. This leaves 0 time for PlanetMinecraft.

So this is goodbye, Bye PMC, thank's for being there when I needed you, but times change, and we must move on. I hope you all remember me, and tell players 3, 5, 7 years from now about some of the skinners, and how I was one of them. Even if you all dont remember me, I know someone will.

Years from now we wont care about what we did when we were bored, we wont care about the littlest things, but what we will care about; is the magnificent people we met over the years. Even know we will never meet, we will always be the best of friends.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/spa ... in-on-pmc/
SpartanSkeleton
Level 40 : Master Musician