Star Wars Battlefront 3 / Your Opinion

Runninlikcraz's Avatar Runninlikcraz11/22/15 12:03 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 8
11/22/2015 9:28 pm
Leeberator's Avatar Leeberator
So I've been debating getting Star Wars Battlefront 3 because ever since I played the Beta it looked awesome as hell. I recently looked at the reviews and they were pretty, bad to speak. It was mostly coming from people who were saying it needed more "gamemodes" and "multiplayer only games never work" but nothing else which spoke out against it. That usually means it is a good game aside from that category so I have all the money I need to buy it but should I? I've seen a few of my xbox friends playing and it looks fun.

(If you're voting on the poll use the Yes / No because options, they are helpful then just saying yes/no and I dont know why)
Runninlikcraz
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2015 9:26 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
I'm sticking with Battlefront 2
11/22/2015 9:28 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
As much as I love Battlefront II, I swear the AI cheats. Cross-map sniper headshots through brush and debris?

11/22/2015 3:12 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
It definitely has a faint Battlefield feel to it (I mean, DICE doesn't do much other than Battlefield these days), but it is uniquely Star Wars. I like that they retained some of the gamemodes from the original games and gave them a twist.
11/22/2015 2:33 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Mage
DailyTuber
Its like a Battlefield 4 re-made in Star Wars style. If you played SW BF2 and like a game like that than this is not it. Not bad but neither it is worth 60$, spend money on something better!
11/22/2015 2:42 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero
Runninlikcraz
I've never played Battlefield (except for Bad Company which was way different) so I usually ignore all the reviews saying "its star wars battlefield 3" or "its battlefield star wars edition"
11/22/2015 2:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CompositionC4
Buy it. Its fun. Its not a game you will play for ever and ever. But if you want some quick fun for a month or two go ahead I have tons of games I've never even played though, so be careful
11/22/2015 12:30 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Lad
Fred
I have a friend who has it and says yes the game is good, but not should not be worth $60. Few game modes, granted they are fun but get boring quick, and it was disappointing only having 4 heroes and villains.
11/22/2015 12:41 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Han Solo
I thought it was fun, but even if it's bad we still have Battefront 2.
I'm happy they added Princess Leia.

But the good thing about it, is that it's realistic and the graphics are unbelievable.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome