Stop posting Star Wars spoilers!

TotallyNotMe's Avatar TotallyNotMe12/20/15 5:00 am
12/20/2015 1:14 pm
irritatedCat's Avatar irritatedCat
On the forums, people have been posting spoilers/ discussing stuff in Star Wars 7. I'm not sure if they know it, but we can still see what they type in the forums the right of the home page.

It's really annoying to have booked a film that by now you've technically already seen, as the amount of spoilers people have said. I've heard about 4 pretty big spoilers already. It's not fair on people such as me, or others that haven't watched the film yet.

Please stop posting spoiler forum posts, we can still see it.
TotallyNotMe
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2015 11:40 am
TotallyNotMe
Han SoIo
FanjawiSpoilers are everywhere. I think someone spoiled Fallout 4 for me on here a while ago. I say I think because even he wasn't sure if it was correct.

Anyways saying stuff that happened in Star Wars in previous episodes aren't totally okay either. Just because most of us know what happened, doesn't mean it's okay for someone to be new to Star Wars, wanting to watch from the first movie and get spoiled.

But if you're talking about Star Wars episode 7, people are gonna spoil stuff from previous episodes, because if you haven't seen them then what's the point of seeing 7.

They're spoiling it so much it seems like I've already seen the movie.
12/20/2015 10:18 am
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Han Solo
FanjawiSpoilers are everywhere. I think someone spoiled Fallout 4 for me on here a while ago. I say I think because even he wasn't sure if it was correct.

Anyways saying stuff that happened in Star Wars in previous episodes aren't totally okay either. Just because most of us know what happened, doesn't mean it's okay for someone to be new to Star Wars, wanting to watch from the first movie and get spoiled.

But if you're talking about Star Wars episode 7, people are gonna spoil stuff from previous episodes, because if you haven't seen them then what's the point of seeing 7.
12/20/2015 8:18 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
Spoilers are everywhere. I think someone spoiled Fallout 4 for me on here a while ago. I say I think because even he wasn't sure if it was correct.

PMC Forum Suggestion: There should be an option for a thread maker or moderator to enable a spoiler option in the thread. If a spoiler option is enabled, you will be warned that the thread contains spoilers before entering, and the posts won't show in the main page. This way, people can talk about stuff happening in the movie, while everyone else doesn't get spoiled.
12/20/2015 1:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Yeah, that Fallout 4 spoiler ended up being correct. Thanks for that, skeleton dude.
But I was still really shocked when I saw it for myself.
12/20/2015 8:16 am
Level 1 : New Network
CplButthurt
I don't know whether I am an idiot or if I am just extremely tired, but you're right in both senses.
12/20/2015 8:10 am
Level 1 : New Network
CplButthurt
Yoda dies in Episode V. It's not even an actual spoiler.
GG bruh

Edit: Probably worthwhile to also note that I have yet to see 7.
12/20/2015 8:13 am
Han Solo
He dies in episode VI.
Anyways, it's the internet, people can spoil whatever they want, though it may not be fair, you'll have to accept it because people don't care.
12/20/2015 7:11 am
Han Solo
Some people just like to watch the world burn.
12/20/2015 6:04 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
12/20/2015 6:25 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
Spoiler: Kylo Ren is Anakin's father!

Click to reveal
Not really.
12/20/2015 5:27 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
Actually, that was me replying to someone who theorized that Boba Fett was in the movie after seeing a similar figure in the trailer.
12/20/2015 5:28 am
TotallyNotMe
I'm not just talking about that. I'm talking about multiple things. Such as when people first post something with spoilers, everyone can see it in the "top 20 newest posts".
12/20/2015 5:16 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
12/20/2015 5:28 am
TotallyNotMe
rip
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome