Sudden urge to cry for no reason? What could it be?

kenofox's Avatar kenofox10/27/14 2:17 am
1 emeralds 462 9
10/27/2014 3:09 am
Zeranny's Avatar Zeranny
Hey there. Recently I seem to be attacked by some sort of sudden urge to cry. The thing is that it doesn't involve any sad thoughts, it suddenly comes like some sort of surge.Usually triggered by music in my case. I'd like to stress that there isn't any sad emotion involved until the urge comes out of nowhere, it doesn't significantly reduce my mood either, only a slight bit. Although that is possibly caused by curiosity of how that happened. My sleep schedules has been unbalanced as of late, although currently it's stabilizing. I also seem to have issues maintaining motivation. Do you guys have any clue what it might be? Thanks. -Keno.
kenofox
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Fox

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2014 3:09 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
Go speak to a professional (i.e. Your doctor), self diagnosing or having people on the internet diagnose you would be an awful way of approaching any kind of illness.
10/27/2014 2:52 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
Skaldas
Maybe you're having sad thoughts without consciously knowing it yourself?
10/27/2014 2:42 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
are you normally very emotional?
are you stressed?
sleep deprived?
10/27/2014 2:55 am
kenofox
Emotional, Not very sure about that. I used to be. I only show that much affection if the person really is significant. Stressed, I wouldn't know. Sleep deprived, Probably.
10/27/2014 2:23 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
It's called teenage angst =P
someone's growing up

judging by what you sound like in your youtube videos, I'd say you're about at the right age too

Things like that will happen every once in a while for a few years and then they'll eventually stop.
10/27/2014 2:21 am
Level 27 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
Maybe something your subconscious is trying to supress?
10/27/2014 2:20 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Goblin
-TheGrimCreeper-
Maybe you have depression?
10/27/2014 2:25 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
As someone diagnosed with moderate to severe depression, crying isn't the only symptom. "Sad and crying" isn't even a necessary facet to the diagnosis. If OP had problems concentrating, anxiety, apathy, or aches that accompanied this though...

Still something to discuss with your doctor though, in my opinion. It's always good to have a clear picture of what's going on with your body, even if it isn't serious.
10/27/2014 2:59 am
kenofox
Problems concentrating is definitely it. I also do feel anxiety in various fields from relationship, and future routes. I don't feel apathy though. Aches happen in my stomach a lot. Although that started way back when I was 9.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome