Talking Angela Rumor?

XxGman21104xX's Avatar XxGman21104xX3/2/14 12:30 pm
1 emeralds 399 5
3/30/2014 5:44 pm
unicornzdancing's Avatar unicornzdancing
Everyone knows about the talking angela rumor. say what you think here. I think it is real
XxGman21104xX
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2014 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
unicornzdancing
I actually did a school project on her. I did a lot of research on the app. First, how can one man see millions of kids at once? Like, I mean the app was #3 in the app store so I am assuming millions were using the app at once. It would be impossible to look and see and take pictures of that amount of people at once. Secondly, this app has been in the app store for over 2 years. Before, you can't see anything in the eyes. Why now? If there was actually someone, the police would have made the different app stores delete the app. Lastly, no one has really a lot of evidence about it. Yes you can see something in the eyes but that doesn't mean it is someone. It could just be a new feature to the newest update to make it more "Realistic". Hope this helped
03/02/2014 1:00 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
It isn't real, If It was it wouldn't be on the app store It would've been taken down by now. Yes it may ask weird questions but it doesn't point to like "OMG ITS A STALKER!".
03/02/2014 12:54 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Haven't even heard about the game, nonetheless the rumor.
After googling it (Like ChrisL did) I found a website that basically says it's a hoax.
So, it's not real.
And if you think it's real, then you're stupid.
03/02/2014 12:52 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
it is fake just people trying to get attention

http://www.thatsnonsense.com/view.php?id=1679
03/02/2014 12:48 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
ChrisL
Never heard of it, googled it, saw articles about a stupid facebook hoax. Don't believe anything that originates on facebook, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome