The Avengers, Age of Ultron

Calm_Hawk's Avatar Calm_Hawk10/23/14 9:33 am
1 emeralds 620 5
10/23/2014 10:49 am
Calm_Hawk's Avatar Calm_Hawk
WOW! the Marvel Universe has already shown us that they can be absolute opposite of dark and still make it out early awesome movie. And now they're going to do a good job making it dark and gloomy? These guys still surprise me! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do
Calm_Hawk
Level 38 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2014 10:22 am
Level 20 : Expert Toast
Tumblr_Cat
it looks good but i don't like the fact that disney is messing with the marvel universe...hank pym created ultron, not tony stark...oh wait, hank pym is the villain...OF HIS OWN MOVIE
10/23/2014 10:49 am
Calm_Hawk
Disney doesn't really get involved much in this kind of stuff, all they do is basically take the royalty payments. And keep making them pump out movies.
10/23/2014 10:29 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
PureNerd
If I may, We still don't know if Tony did create Ultron, I think the original Ant-Man did but never got it to work but Tony finds it, and activates him. And Hank Pym is not the villain, Yellow Jacket is but only because the suit was stolen. And Marvel isn't messing anything up, if this storyline was in a comic no body would care, but cause it's a movie it needs the hate. It's just another storyline is all, they aren't saying, "this is the only universe that matters" They're saying, "this is one of many"
10/23/2014 10:26 am
Calm_Hawk
yeah, I don't understand how they're going to do that. Because the Ant Man in the Ant Man is the movie. And he stole the design for the suit from the original good ant man. So, where does he come up with the design from?
10/23/2014 10:31 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
PureNerd
The original Ant-Man invented the suit, but got destroyed and is now super depressed and alone. Than Hank Pym comes along and becomes friends with him, than the tech is stolen and someone else starts using it for evil, and Hank needs to suit up to help a friend than gets tied up with something much bigger than himself
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome