The dark academy - The demon awakens {Forum RP OOC}

Pinkie_Pie12570's Avatar Pinkie_Pie125708/30/12 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 185
4/16/2016 4:59 pm
LunarWolfi's Avatar LunarWolfi
You do not belong in this world anymore.

That was what the card had said when I received it. I had been one of the Hunted. One of the people running away afraid of the future that was waiting for us. All this card had was that message and a strangely long phone number directly below it. It looked so tempting. A mysterious offer of salvation from the people coming for me. Maybe some regretted that they disappeared from the normal world. Maybe the card brought them damnation rather than peace and hope.

I was going through a mental breakdown at that time. I didn't sleep for two days straight. The exhaustion was pounding inside my head and my muscles screamed for me to stop. Only my survival instincts forced my body to keep going. When I continued to run and run, I became confused as to who was chasing me. That night, who was it? Was it my hallucinations? Or was it them?

I never got to know. I was in the local park at that time, in a quiet neighborhood. The occasional dog bark would scare me. I crouched low in in the old roots of a giant oak like my life depended on it. Really, it did. They were coming. I could feel them all around me in the pitch black darkness. I knew that they could have found me very quickly. They challenged themselves to find me in the darkness which made me invisible. It was all a show to scare me, to get me to make a sound.

That's why I made the call. The card had told me what had changed. I didn't belong. Somehow, the phone number was on a speed dial. Turning on my mobile briefly, I tapped my finger against the touch sensitive screen, and I decided my fate. It was time for me to go.

----------------------------------------

Welcome to the Academy!

Everyday normal people walk around you, going about their normal everyday business. For one second, broaden your eyes to the possibilities. What if everything that was normal to you was actually hiding something? What if you were hiding something?

We are the ones who live in the darkness. In the nooks and crannies of society that people ignore. Some of us aren't ignored but rather unseen. Our nature is never revealed to the ones who don't have the Gift.

Fifteen years ago a man named Edward Halladay created the Academy. On a remote location hidden from the all-seeing eyes of satellites he made the last beacon of hope for the world.

You see, before he became that extraordinary man he used to be a criminal. Not any kind of criminal though; he was Gifted. He used his power for the wrong side. Instead of using it for justice and all that was good he mercilessly killed and butchered people, forced to do it against his will.

Eventually he decided to break away. Taking the amazingly large sum of money stolen from banks with him, he overpowered the people who restrained him and fled. Going away to a location on Earth that nobody is aware about, he started to build. With his powers over magnetic fields he created the Academy with a group of Gifted he deemed worthy. He intended to build a force that would fight against the people he was imprisoned by.

The Academy was built. Slowly, troubled youths and insane adults who had their Gifts were gathered by Halladay and the founders of the Academy. Steadily they all regained their confidence and decided to fight. Due to the Academy's actions they were noticed by the intelligence agencies of governments worldwide. Soon enough every president, prime minister, king and queen was aware of the existence of the Gifted. The people who had superpowers inscribed in their genetic code, ten times more complex than average human DNA. Instead of claiming the Academy for themselves, every single country decided to invest in the dream Halladay was building. If they gave the Academy the financial support it needed, the world would no longer have to hide the fact that there were evil Gifted using their powers for crime that could not be stopped by normal police officers.

Thus, the Academy was truly born. Over time Halladay developed a system that could find Gifted anywhere in the world. After that, he found specific Gifted capable of creating small sized wormholes that they could use to go anywhere in the world as long as they had some sort of image.

With it's incredibly advanced technology and resources, the Academy has saved Gifted and normal people alike from the Hunt. Saved from the criminals pursuing Gifted to trap and grow them into weapons of questionable intent.

Special areas:

The Danger Rooms:

The Danger Rooms are chambers found in the Danger Room Facility within the Academy complex. The danger that can be found in them is rated by colors: Green is the safest with only scrapes and bruises, Orange is the middle value consisting of open wounds which are non lethal and Red being the most dangerous in which death is an actual possibility.

Architect added to this by designing the doors of the Danger Rooms as oval, sliding doors that can only be opened via a code inserted into a holographic key-pad.

The Entrance Hall:

Previously mentioned, the Entrance Hall is exactly what it says on the tin: It is the main entry point to the Academy. It is wide, long and has a curved roof, somewhat like a semicircular prism. This is where about eighty per cent of the computers controlling the worm hole network (sustained by superhumans who have the ability) is located.

The wormhole network is controlled by a multiple pairs of hardware, consisting of 'glowing machines' and computers. These machine are most likely the servers which relay the location in which a wormhole must be made to the wormhole generators, though that information still needs to be refined at a later point, in case anyone has an imaginative use for these glowing machines.

Rules:

Basic role playing rules:

No god modding
No meta gaming
Bunnying is unacceptable
Mary sue or Gary stu's are not aloud on this Forum RP
Must have an acceptable, proper backstory
One liner posts are extremely discouraged

Advanced rules:

No power gaming
Backstories require a good 2-3 paragraphs to be accepted
Only experienced role-players may be anything other than a student

Application/ Character Sheet

Name:
Backstory/History:
Power: (1 only)
Personality:
Appearance: (Words are preferred. Just describe your character as if it was a first glance)

IC Thread

Accepted people
Coco12570 - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
BrookeG - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Regomania - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Jackattack - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Epicgirl - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Boydaro - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Hicksy - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Jivusa - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Dragonspeakerz - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Lovebunny - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Deathlaser - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Roxthesox - Accepted/Banned/Accepter
Llamas7 - Accepted/Banned/Accepter

I worked so hard on this.

Hope you like it. (A few of my friends helped me, don't give me all the credit although they aren't on PMC)

This sums it all up.

Best regards,

~Coco
Pinkie_Pie12570
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2016 4:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
LunarWolfi
Name: Zarola Saito

Power: Can transform into a wolf

Personality: Human form) Sometimes very happy but most of the time is Mysterious, Silent, and Stubborn
Wolf form) Highly aggressive, territorial, and very very stubborn

Appearance: Brown hair, Flower headband, Brown boots, tan pants, Purple to Orange ombre shirt

Backstory: Zarola grew up with a loving family with a pet Husky, Eclipse, she thought she would lead a joyful life with her friends. All of that changed on fateful day... She was playing in her backyard when a injured wolf cub collapsed near her cherry blossom. Her parents weren't home so she went over, a moment she would eternally regret, the cub bit her... hard. Her hand was coated with a dark red. "What is going on?!" Echoed through her neighborhood and the nearby woods as she collapsed near the cub.

She sees a faded image of her parents... holding her limp and pale body, The question "Am I dead??" Raced through her head... She woke up in a cave with that cub licking her injured hand. "Yo-you again..." She puts the cub on her lap and he falls asleep. "He's adorable... But to think someth- HOW DID I GET HERE?!" She yelled. Another wolf enters. "I-I'm dead..." but no, "Feel your head..." this wolf said. She felt her head... Something's triangular and fuzzy... "Don't tell me... I have ears like...you". The wolf replies "This cub, my son, can give you Hoomans the ability to become one of us... he chose you".

I started feeling lightheaded... then I collapsed again... this time to wake up elsewhere.
09/07/2012 11:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IrisWithLove
Name: Rosie O'Sullivan
Backstory/History:
Her story starts when she is 13. The year she started her new life, in a new town. Her father was a single parent at the time. They were driving to the school that she was enrolled in a few weeks before the move. Morgan L. Sanders Jr. High. The best school in that side of england. She was nervous, the reason being, she was from Whitby, North Yorkshire. Several hundred miles away. Her father wasn't so keen on the idea either. As they got to a light a few blocks from the school, a strange man came up to the car, spotted rosie, and started screaming "YOU DON'T BELONG!" a few times before walking off like nothing ever happened. This worried her father. Not wanting anything even more strange to happen, as soon as the light changes, he speeds off. She got a rush of light-headedness, and she blacked out. Waking up in the hospital, she sees her father crying, looking older than he did, what seemed like only minutes ago. He just looks at her like some kind of monster.

The following months unravel rather quickly. Mostly for the worst. She had found out that the reason for her being in the hospital, was the fault of a stoned teenager from the local High school down the lane. She was also told that she would have to under-go several years of physical therapy. She had been in a coma for about two years. The date had signaled that it had been two months past her 15th birthday.

She was relived. She finally was told that she could go home after her 17th birthday, which was only two weeks away. *Time lapse to a few months later* She was finally home, and settled down when she thought to check the mail. She opens the rural mailbox, and finds a letter addressed to her. Of course. She opens it. And finds a strange card with only the words "You do not belong in this world anymore." and a unusual, lanky phone number. A little skeptical, she disregards the note for a prank. A few days go by, and she decides to call the number. She didn't hear anything at first. Then she heard something along the lines of static. Then passes out. Only to wake in an unfamiliar place.

Power: She can see peoples memories, and take those memories from the people, and their life stays the same, they just don't remember the memory that was taken from them.

Personality: Skittish and timid around large groups of people, and doesn't seem to talk much. But around small groups of her friends, she is very easy-going and relaxed -somewhat talkative-.

Appearance: Short shaggy black hair that covers most of her face. 5'6. Looks 14-15 at first glance. Bright blue eyes (Hidden by hair). Thin. Unnaturally pink lips and a pale complexion. Scars on hands and neck.
09/08/2012 1:11 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
Very nice. Although, could you just add in the backstory about her using her powers a bit more, so we get the idea of how she uses them, and such. Then you will be accepted! ^-^
09/08/2012 1:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IrisWithLove
She doesn't really even know of her powers until she reaches the school and wipes the memory of the first person she bumps into. She does it in result of her timid nature around un-familiar people. She gains the memories of the person she took them from, then realizes and tries to find help, and some answers.
09/08/2012 2:00 pm
BrookeG2106
This isnt an anime, you dont know whats going to happen in the future. Say that you've already been at the school for a while, and that already happened. Then ill look over it again.
09/06/2012 5:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Tobor27
I edited it.
09/06/2012 3:19 am
BrookeG2106
Tobor27Name: Sam

Backstory:
Sam was born in a little suburb near Austin, Texas. His parents were divorced and he lived with his dad. He was also bullied at his school for being so scrawny. Sam's life was pretty much crap. The only one good thing in his life was that he was an amazing runner, but out of all the terrible things in his life, it was a speck of good in a world of bad. One day, after getting the usual beatdown, he ran upstairs, grabbed a book, and locked himself in his room. He thought maybe reading would get his mind off of what was actually happening in the real world.

As he was flipping a page, a note with a phone number fell out. "its probably just my dad messing with me" he thought, and threw it away. When he went back to reading, he thought he heard something crinkle, and he looked under him, and there was another note! Sam was now a little nervous. "how did he get it under me, when ive been here the whole time". "Dad?" he called. Nobody answered. Sam went looking for his dad, but he was the only one in the house. Now Sam was scared. He didn't know what to do so, he called the number. The second he typed in the last number, everything went black.

Power: amazing running speed

Personality: likes to read books

Appearance: scrawny and wears normal clothes

Good, original. But:
1. I want how he got his powers, and maybe a bit more on how he uses/used them
2. 'Likes to read books' isnt a personality trait. His personality is how he acts and his emotions and such.
3. A bit more detail in what he looks like, or just get a picture.
Take these into consideration, adjust it, then re-apply please. Thanks!
09/05/2012 3:03 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Ugh

Anyone here?
09/05/2012 2:42 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
Roslina
This looks cool. I might want to join. I'll come up with a backstory and come back.
09/05/2012 2:26 pm
Tobor27
Name: Sam

Backstory:
Sam was born in a little suburb near Austin, Texas. His parents were divorced and he lived with his dad. He was also bullied at his school for being so scrawny. Sam's life was pretty much crap. The only one good thing in his life was that he was an amazing runner, but out of all the terrible things in his life, it was a speck of good in a world of bad. One day, yet another bully was chasing after him, and usual they couldn't catch him, but this time was different. Sam felt himself getting faster and faster until the next time he looked back, the bully was so far away, you could barely even see him! After discovering this, he ran to his house, which is usually fifteen minutes away, but this time it only took him 30 seconds. He stomped upstairs, grabbed a book, and locked himself in his room. He thought maybe reading would get his mind off of what had just happened a minute ago.

As he was flipping a page, a note with a phone number fell out. "It's probably just my dad messing with me" he thought, and threw it away. When he went back to reading, he thought he heard something crinkle, and he looked under him, and there was another note! Sam was now a little nervous. "how did he get it under me, when ive been here the whole time". "Dad?" he called. Nobody answered. Sam went looking for his dad, but he was the only one in the house. Now he was scared. He didn't know what to do so, he called the number. The second he typed in the last number, everything went black.

Power: amazing running speed

Personality: very emotional and intelligent

Appearance: scrawny, brown eyes, blue shirt and red shorts
09/05/2012 11:59 am
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Hicksy16
BrookeG2106YOU'RE ACCEPTED! RP!!

I know I haven't been rping sorry, but I lack the time due to college. Could someone else possibly take my character or something, because I don't think I will be able to continue to rp. I'll hopefully rp another time, possibly next summer holidays.

(She was talking to me..)
09/05/2012 11:55 am
Level 22 : Expert Cake
Hicksy16
BrookeG2106YOU'RE ACCEPTED! RP!!

I know I haven't been rping sorry, but I lack the time due to college. Could someone else possibly take my character or something, because I don't think I will be able to continue to rp. I'll hopefully rp another time, possibly next summer holidays.
09/05/2012 11:26 am
Tobor27
Awww, ok. I'll make an original character.
09/05/2012 5:11 am
BrookeG2106
_LoveBunny_
Hicksy16
Personality: Quiet, lonely, stupid, however she seems intelligent. Depressed and hollow, as if she is searching for something which is impossible to find.

Don't you mean clumsy instead of stupid?

(Double post)

Nope, stupid, not clumsy.

YOU'RE ACCEPTED! RP!!
09/05/2012 4:45 am
_LoveBunny_
Hicksy16
Personality: Quiet, lonely, stupid, however she seems intelligent. Depressed and hollow, as if she is searching for something which is impossible to find.

Don't you mean clumsy instead of stupid?

(Double post)

Nope, stupid, not clumsy.
09/05/2012 4:43 am
_LoveBunny_
Jivusa
_LoveBunny_
_LoveBunny_
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=19L9Z11D3K8[/youtube]

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco[/youtube]

Name: Pheiona

Power: Transformation into a demon.

Appearance:

Human:
Click to reveal

True:
Click to reveal

Backstory:

I'll put more into the backstory and stuff :3

Click to reveal
Born in the darkness, alone, with nobody to care for her but scraps and the faint scales and horns which moved silently from the eternal black which was this places shadows. The girl would sit day from day staring into nothingness.. No food, no family, no water. She wasted away but yet.. Throughout all the distraught feeling of gloom and hate. One came, they always did, she would say to herself. Because they cared about the rotten body which was her own. It would come whenever and however, bringing kind words and a sharp tongue to her ears. The never ending flame of its charm and seduction would roll into her dead brain, bright eyes and pale skin of the creature greeted her and it was the only thing she could call... Family, friends. And its skin was drenched in its own blood and covered in the spit of its superiors, through this disgusting and vile appearance came another person. They were kind and thoughtful it would bring her food and feed her. Because he knew the one reason why she excisted. Never to know about why she was there in this dark secluded home, the stone floor gave nothing but sorrow to the young womens mind but yet this continued for 14 long and dreadful years each day was worse for her only friend. Its skin was burnt and peeled from its master, until one day...

Her father never came back. His body was a crust of descruction and pain. His mind was bent to ill and his heart froze. Its juices lay on the floor and her daughter, after 14 years of hell and gloom inside a place with no food. Cried. Crying through the halls of the dead, it echoed into the monsters ears and out the other. Because there was no place for those with emotion in the underworld, her mother learnt that when she was taken by the man with the fire lit eyes and the dark robe. Though he had passed away like all other creatures there in that place, until almost any being outside or inside began to ignore the creatures existence. The tears dripped onto the gravel floor, that night it rained hard, the clouds were dark and for the first time in the girls life she was alone in that cave, without her father, without the monsters, without the man with the fire lit eyes and the black robe.. She was purely, alone. Her wasted life flashed infront of her and her scourged soul burnt in the silent symphonies of death. For the first time she cried, for the first time she thought, for the first time she left that cave, for the first time she read the carvings and prophecies left behind...

The daughter of a terrible man who was gone and eaten away by time, the solemn feeling of depression struck the girls chest with great force.

Pheiona

Wow, that song, your backstory, together a mix of emotion. Sadness, especially if both of the songs are played together. Just the piano key strokes paired with the soft but emotionally powerful sound of rain. This combination of song and sad story made me want to cry. BRAVO, BRAVO! ENCORE! You, madam, are a woman of class, beauty, and emotion. What a combination!

..? Thanks?
09/05/2012 2:27 am
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd
Regomania
UNORIGINAL!!!!!
09/04/2012 6:24 pm
Tobor27
Name: Ciel

Backstory:
As a child, Ciel was very happy. With his family being very wealthy and his parents always loving and caring, The world was wonderful in Ciel's eyes, until one day. After having fun and running around in the forest next to his house, Ciel decided to go back inside. The sight that greeted him would make a grown man fall down and cry. His house was on fire, along with his parents inside.

As an orphan, he had been passed down all his parent's wealth. Although Ciel had enough money to build another house, have expensive clothes, and the power to control an army of butlers, but, he still had a gaping hole in his heart, right where the knowledge that his parents were there to comfort him used to be. After a cold and rainy day, Ciel had decided to go to sleep early.

As he lay down in bed, there was a sudden crinkling noise coming from his bed. He looked down, and there was a piece of paper with a phone number on it. Ciel was scared, and didn't know what to do so he called the number. Then, everything went black, almost as black as that certain spot in his heart.

Power: ability to summon a demon to do his bidding

appearance: blue eyes, black hair, an eyepatch on his right eye and normal clothes

P.S. I bet you can't guess what show this character is from
09/05/2012 2:47 am
BrookeG2106
Im sorry, although I love Black Butler to bits, I cant accept this. We need ORIGINAL characters, sorry. Black Butler FTW!! Uh, i mean... Declined...

I am one hell of an acceptor
09/04/2012 1:41 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Bump

*If you know what I mean*
09/04/2012 5:16 am
BrookeG2106
I gotta go again... Ugh... Mother is a PAIN. I'll be on later bye...
09/04/2012 5:15 am
Level 23 : Expert Archer
llamas7
lol ok
09/04/2012 5:12 am
BrookeG2106
Probably through Paril...
09/04/2012 4:33 am
llamas7
How did he change it?
09/04/2012 3:59 am
BrookeG2106
Yeah, but he changed his name, not sure why, to Pinkie_Pie (probably through Paril... lol)
Even if he has, I still refuse to call him 'Pinkie' or anything of the sorts -_-
09/04/2012 3:30 am
llamas7
Didn't your used to be coco?
09/03/2012 6:55 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
They teach stuff like a normal school would with the exception of swordplay
09/03/2012 3:04 pm
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Dr_Trapezoid
May I ask what subjects would be taught at the Academy? I'm feeling like making a teacher, if that is possible.
09/03/2012 9:46 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Accepted
09/03/2012 9:41 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Name: Celestia Qube

Backstory/History: It was one day after her brother's disappearance, the police were everywhere looking for him. They were questioning everyone from his part time jobs and everything. Her parents were heartbroken as was she, Celestia wouldn't stand for him being gone so she went searching. Every corner of every street. She kept looking until she couldn't feel her feet anymore. Celestia walked into his room and fell to her knees, she sobbed and sobbed. When she was getting back up she knocked a letter down. She picked it up and opened it, she was confused on why it said "Welcome to the academy!" she felt dizzy "Mom....Dad" when she woke up again she was in the same academy as William. The woman instead said "You are not supposed to be here, you were not invited here but mistakes happen." she waved and a door opened to the outside school grounds....

Power: (1 only) Shapeshifter as was her brother.

Personality: She hates perverted people so her and her brother don't get
along. She has a tendency to being sweet and helpful aswell.

Appearance:
Click to reveal
09/03/2012 8:38 am
Hicksy16
Sorry I'm late in IC thread, I was busy and had stuff to do
09/03/2012 7:15 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Will anyone RP wif me.
09/03/2012 6:43 am
Regomania
YAAAAY~
09/03/2012 6:40 am
Regomania
Edited it.
09/03/2012 6:35 am
BrookeG2106
Yay thanks ^-^
09/03/2012 6:35 am
Regomania
Okay.
09/03/2012 6:31 am
BrookeG2106
RegomaniaName: Joyce Kennedy

Backstory: Joyce 'April-Hope' Kennedy was born in Sacramento, America. She grew up with her mother, older sister, and two older brothers in a plant shop. She was the youngest and was always bullied for her lack of self confidence. She didn't have any friends and the only thing she was good at was taking care of the plant in the shop.

When Joyce was 10, her oldest brother was killed by a pedophile and her life fell apart. Her father took out all his rage on her and her sister and brother blamed her for the tragedy. Her mother was the only one who still loved her.

After 7 years, Joyce's father finally got over it. Her sister and brother went off to college and Joyce ran the shop. One night, Joyce was running the shop late and she received a phone call. After that, she felt sick and fainted on her bed... After that she woke up in another room.....

Power: Control over plants.

Personality: Joyce is a kind and shy type of person, hiding behind her plants.

I liked it, but I want more how she actually got her powers, and how she uses them in the backstory. Also I want a bit more length too. C'mon Rego!
09/03/2012 6:12 am
Regomania
Okey
09/03/2012 6:09 am
BrookeG2106
Okay, sorry. Just start on that back story now!
09/03/2012 6:07 am
Regomania
I like plants.......
09/03/2012 6:06 am
BrookeG2106
Plants? Really rego? LOL
09/03/2012 6:04 am
Regomania
Name: Joyce Kennedy

Backstory: Joyce 'April-Hope' Kennedy was born in Sacramento, America. She grew up with her mother, older sister, and two older brothers in a plant shop. She was the youngest and was always bullied for her lack of self confidence. She didn't have any friends and the only thing she was good at was taking care of the plant in the shop.

When Joyce was 10, her oldest brother was killed by a pedophile and her life fell apart. Her father took out all his rage on her and her sister and brother blamed her for the tragedy. Her mother was the only one who still loved her.

After 7 years, Joyce's father finally got over it. Her sister and brother went off to college and Joyce ran the shop. One day, After a long hard day at school, Joyce returned home. She sat down and got out some seeds and a pot of dirt, she sprinkled them in, she got some water and sat it down under some light. She looked at it and focused on it. Somehow, it immediately shot up into a beautiful rose. Joyce was surprised, She used these powers to help her beautiful plants grow, help her mother run the plant shop. One night, Joyce was running the shop late and she received a phone call. After that, she felt sick and fainted on her bed... After that she woke up in another room.....

Power: Control over plants.

Personality: Joyce is a kind and shy type of person, hiding behind her plants.
09/03/2012 6:43 am
BrookeG2106
Much better. Okay, Accepted!
09/03/2012 6:03 am
BrookeG2106
Ok! I pm'd coco, so as soon as he gets online, he'll add you to the list. Join the IC at any time! ^-^
09/03/2012 6:01 am
llamas7
Thanks! And i'll do that now
09/03/2012 5:46 am
llamas7
Name: Maya Kanin
Backstory/History:
Maya used to be normal. She lived on a farm with her three brothers and her father. Her mother had been driven mad by voices, and commited suicide when Maya was only four. Since Maya was the only girl in the house, she was always teased and blamed for everything. Her father beat her, her brothers mocked her. Maya couldn't stand it anymore, so she fled into the forest to escape the madness of her life.

All the animals of the forest knew her there, and soon it was like a new home to her. Then one day, she was whistling to the birds, when everything fell silent. Maya hid behind a boulder, and saw a man with a bow and arrows. He shot a few into the canopy, and one by one, the birds fell down to the ground, dead. Anger boiled inside her, she wanted to kill him. He had hurt her friends, or more like family, and she wasn't about to let him get away with it. Maya screamed at him, cursing and more. She sprinted towards him, a rock in hand, when he aimed an arrow at her head. She stared him down, and just as he was about to shoot, a pack of furry creatures pounced on him, tearing him to shreds. When they finally stopped, Maya realized it was the wolves of the forest. She muttered a thank you, and was surprised when they answered back; "It was a pleasure, Maya. We would never let a hunter hurt a young pup like you."
Maya started speaking to all the other animals, practicing her gift. She had kept the bow, and soon mastered using, not on animals, but on falling leaves. But only until she had to use it to put and old wolf out of misery, since it had been badly injured by a rockfall. She hated using it for anything that would harm her friends.
Then one day, she heard a phone from a phone booth ring, so she picked it up. After that, she became dizzy, and collapsed in the forest, still clutching her bow, and a young wolf puppy.
Power: Communicating with animals
Personality: Shy, fierce, untrusting, protective of loved ones.
Appearance: Long brown hair, hazel eyes, small, slim
09/03/2012 5:56 am
BrookeG2106
Very good! Accepted!
Before you go to the thread, can I ask you to just look over the other apps to get a general idea of what everyones characters are like, thanks!
09/03/2012 4:15 am
BrookeG2106
*Idea opens door into brain and shouts its idea then slams the door and leaves*
You should post on the IC thread...
*Runs to door and seeing idea riding unicorn off into sunset. Shouts 'Thank you' at it. Idea puts on dark shades and rides away as sun explodes into rainbows dramatically. Eyes tear up from the shear awesomeness...*
09/03/2012 4:11 am
Hicksy16
*Does an extra post due to not liking the idea of 13 posts*
09/03/2012 4:10 am
BrookeG2106
*Still waits for someone to apply...*
*Sees post*
^-^
Planet Minecraft

Website