The frustration

MobsInBlack's Avatar MobsInBlack6/25/11 8:42 pm
1 emeralds 143 7
7/2/2011 9:14 pm
MobsInBlack's Avatar MobsInBlack
So, I guess this is kind of minecraft related to me, although it is a broader subject to the general masses so I'll kick it off from the beginning

Basically, has anyone else had this undying urge if they put a video on youtube to scream at the computer when you have put something that you think is good quality out and then no one sees it?

I know this subject is kind of narrowed down to people who create videos (so much for the general masses) but I think it's extremely hard to become known on youtube if you're starting from the ground up.

Granted, time may give more fruitful results and I'm not actually complaining with what I have received so far because it has all been positive (I think so anyway)

Anyways, I guess this was just a little rant that I needed to express in some way or another so I'll go back now into the obscurity that is the internet and wallow away my self-pity

I make more than just minecraft videos too on my other channel and those are the ones which I guess I am more proud of

Yeah, this was a long and un-entertaining post and I feel sorry if you actually read all this - although I do thank you for your time (Which you can never gain back now.... mwaahahahahahah)
MobsInBlack
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2011 9:14 pm
MobsInBlack
Just an update, my channel is now actually doing pretty well I'd say
We were even 63rd most subscribed directors channel of the week in the UK - which is a fancy and much more impressive way to say 18
06/26/2011 10:01 pm
MobsInBlack
http://www.youtube.com/user/MobsInBlack

I'll check your channel out too - chances are, if it's minecraft I'll love it!
Absolutely addicted
06/26/2011 9:47 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Zombie
dadnkjfsdsdf
Feel free to send me a link. My U Toob is the same as my name here. I only do (so far) MC videos...so....

06/26/2011 9:16 am
MobsInBlack
Yeah, I have started to branch out and realise that by giving others maybe a like/subscribe/friend request then they are more willing to do the same
Obviously I'm not just going around and adding anyone willy nilly, and I won't do a sub for sub thing but by adding a few like minded people it helps alot.
I'm now 63rd most subscribed this week in the UK - which sounds better than 20 subscribers

Thanks for all the support and comments guys
06/25/2011 11:39 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Zombie
dadnkjfsdsdf
Branch out. The more people you subscribe to, the more others will see you (even if it's just your Youtube profile thumbnail ). I hate Twitter, but have one linked to my Youtube. I have had a Facebook since forever and it's linked in one way or another tow both Twitter and Youtube.

Point is, make yourself known to people by participating, not just making and uploading videos and you will see more success. Worked for me (I'm small, but much bigger than when I started, which makes me happy enough)

06/25/2011 11:30 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
every single person who's "famous" on youtube started out with just a couple hits. If you have a couple fans, encourage them to share your vids, it'll start to snowball from there!
06/25/2011 8:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
Ninjakitteh18
It must be similar to today's media. Some people who suck at singing get famous better than great singers. Hopefully you'll end up like Justin Bieber (with balls). Good luck!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome