[WHAT I THINK] The future may be like..

HudsonGamingYT's Avatar HudsonGamingYT8/31/15 3:19 am
1 emeralds 365 3
8/31/2015 1:58 pm
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1
As some of us know, the earth is getting closer to the sun (but for us to burn it may take another 10-20 more centuries), so! i thought that the future is becoming more about tech, the world is starting to ignore nature, by the way science is going, it seems like we are gonna have tech INSIDE us, we may not even need oxygen in the future, the world is becoming more and more about technology, this is what i think, and the tech inside us i got that from bo3 >:), but anyway! This may be the future, and the earth getting closer to the sun, tech may save us from this, but animals, nature, everything else may go, but remember, it hasnt been SCIENTIFFICLY PROVEN that theres other life out there, but if there is, they may be humans next home, it depends... technology is becoming better and better! Leave a comments with your ideas about this! Enjoy!
HudsonGamingYT
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2015 1:58 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
World War 3. Aaaand... The end.
08/31/2015 1:30 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
The government should pass a law saying that any computer powerful enough to gain self-awareness/sentience is illegal to construct, whether if it is built by Microsoft or some fat nerd in his garage.
08/31/2015 7:20 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
I think as most of the people say, technology is getting smarter and people dumber. What I want to say is that one day, maybe not in near future but later on someone or somewhat will make the AI that smart that will well take over everything and slowly start killing and destroying everything humans had made. But maybe, maybe not. Maybe we will venture far beyond milky way and discover some really awesome things that may help humans advance with technology and survive much more worse than the sun. Maybe one day, people will create something, something that will allow us to go to lowest depths of the world, or into the hot volcano's or I don't really know.

We can only live and see what will happen.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome