The good old days.

Gibbler's Avatar Gibbler4/29/15 6:20 pm
5/6/2015 5:55 pm
Gibbler's Avatar Gibbler
Do you guys remember some old youtubers you used to watch but have since left? I remember running into a channel called TheNonDeciders ages ago when they posted their first episode of survival lava islands. I went back and checked their channel again and i saw they only had about 1k subscribers! I also watched Skitscape and Fawdz for years until they both went their separate paths a little over a year ago. I will still on occasion go back and binge watch their videos every now and then.

I just wanted to know if you guys remember anyone like that. And hey, we might just end up finding some nostalgia out of it. Thanks!
Gibbler
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/06/2015 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gibbler
I was not really looking for people who you have grown tired of, but for people who have grown tired of youtube. People like Pewdiepie and Jacksfilms still make videos regularly. And I'm no fan of Pewdiepie, but I'm pretty sure he's never said he needs 3 million a year just to scream at his computer. He has a very specific demographic,it's just that you and I have grown out of it. And Jacksfilms has been posting content for years and he just started doing the YIAY comment stuff about 2 months ago, I wouldn't say he has changed, because he hasn't had enough time to change. I'm sure he only wanted to try something new...

Wow i got off topic. but yeah good suggestions guys.
04/29/2015 11:03 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
Folicorow
I don't know if anyone saw Kilplixism videos. He used to make mostly Left 4 Dead videos with his friends and film funny moments but like 3 years ago he started selling out and started playing less with his friends and just did these scripted reactions to horror games which kinda ruined the whole experience for me. :'(
04/29/2015 10:48 pm
Level 20 : Expert Button Pusher
HaloMrFrags
TobyGames/Tobuscus, he rarely uploads any videos, or at least not as much as he did a few years ago.
04/29/2015 10:08 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Oh! Jontron! I like Jontron!

I also miss him in Game Grumps. he was the best "Not so Grump."
04/29/2015 10:04 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dolphin
SAIXlON
you tubers now are just sellouts who lost respect for them self's. everything eventually leads to greed and money. Does PewDieTard really need 3 million a year to be a fake baby screaming at a screen
04/29/2015 9:33 pm
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Anyone remember JoePassGaming? He was pretty awesome, but he disappeared like two years ago.
04/29/2015 9:12 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
CaptainSparklez. I used to watch his survival series every day, from Survival Let's Play Ep. 1 to Super Modded Survival Ep. 31.

But now he just dedicates all his time to Mianite. *sigh*

Also, PewDiePie. For obvious reasons.
04/29/2015 9:09 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
peter499
Back before minecraft was popular, you could youtube minecraft and see a video where this one guy has a huge wooden house, and makes a giant lava beacon...and burns his house.
04/29/2015 9:08 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Lui Calibre. He just tries too hard to be funny these days.
04/29/2015 9:04 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
nikh
I hate to say this, but... DanTDM.
*prepares for the hate*
04/29/2015 6:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheOriginalCK
YouAlwaysWin is one of them for me. They used to do a bunch of funny Minecraft stuff, I've started watching them again since they do the Nazi Zombies stuff but, they have sort of become unappealing.
04/29/2015 6:54 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
I like their animations (well of course they didn't make them, but they are still funny)
04/29/2015 6:40 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
I liked it when Normal Boots did their Minecraft series.
04/29/2015 6:38 pm
Level 21 : Expert Goblin
Windows7HomePremium
There have been plenty of YouTubers that I have stopped watching for the most part. Jacksfilms would be one of them. He used to make cool comedy videos but now all he does is just stand there and read people in the comments being funny for him...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome