The problem with humans.

Cyb0rg's Avatar Cyb0rg3/29/14 10:38 am
3/29/2014 11:23 am
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Recently, I installed an app called Pintrest on my phone because I figured I could use all the cool features and help me remember things. But even the humor section was NOTHING but posts made by women on how all men are unacceptable, and how women hate how men claim to be better than them. I have discovered what women think about us, and I am appalled. Their opinion of a perfect man is muscly and tattooed, which in my opinion are the kind of people who need to be corrected for not knowing how to care for someone. But they insist that the kind of people who would love them and actually give a crap need to be corrected so we do whatever they say, no questions asked. These days is is horrible to be a WHITE MAN, because everything is about anti-racism, which african-americans take to be that they can do what they want because if they are caught doing something wrong, they claim that the person who told on them is being racist. The same with all women, when a man and woman get into a fight, the woman wins because if the man wins, he is being "cruel" to her. This is the main problem with today's world, not the Government, or gas prices, but the way that blacks and women are treated much better than white men. Please- post what you think, and it would be useful to have some women and blacks in the argument, too.
Cyb0rg
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2014 11:22 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
Are you just looking for someone to argue with, or have you misunderstood what I've said?
03/29/2014 11:16 am
Cyb0rg
It looks like SilverKytten is the person to start the flame war. And I'm the first victim. Okay, you're saying that if one woman gets her feelings hurt, she posts something about how horrible men are. So naturally, a bunch of others agree, and try to make it a big deal about how horrible men are and how it's their fault when they do nor know the whole story. Say, maybe she spend $4000 or something crazy on something they did not agree on, so he breaks up with her. Then we have hundreds of people saying that because of what a woman did, people post more things about how horrible all men are, and the men never stand up and end the flame war. This is why I made the post. Because of people like you.
03/29/2014 11:23 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
Actually, you are.

SilverKytten stated her opinion in a respectful manner. You completely disregarded it and went back to your first argument that she disproved.

Just because someone disagrees with your ludicrous opinion, it doesn't mean they're flaming you. Your attitude seems to be this and it won't do you well on PMC - nor life. Face it: not everyone has the same opinion as you. Sure, you don't have to agree with others', but at least listen to them and take them into account.

Locked.
03/29/2014 11:06 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
By basing your opinions on things you've found on the internet, you've completely voided what you have to say. The internet isn't treated as real life, and while the things you've mentioned DO happen in the real world, it's not as big of a thing as you're making it out to be -- People still do discriminate against blacks and women much more than they discriminate against white men.. And the people who've been victims of this discrimination take to the internet and rant - And they rant in all the right places, so that more and more people who think like them flock to whatever site they're ranting on.. And the rants grow bigger and more volatile.

The problem doesn't lie in the discrimination of gender or race, it lies just in discrimination. Everyone has to deal with some form of discrimination, at some point in their lives, and they shouldn't have to.. But trying to make the issue so pinpointed - It's the women's fault! No, it's the men's fault! No, it's the black's fault! No, it's the Asians' fault! - isn't going to help anything at all, it only causes more discrimination, and makes you one of the discriminators.
03/29/2014 11:04 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter
glodude
Dude I TOTALLY agree with this. just because I'm a guy girls think I'm a jerk. I'm actually a REALLY nice guy.
03/29/2014 11:03 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
LogoMan
Yep. I agree. I definitely do. But just wait till someone is gonna post something NEGATIVE and this is gonna turn into a flame war.
03/29/2014 11:01 am
Cyb0rg
I know, someone will come and flame, but I am prepared.
03/29/2014 10:56 am
Level 22 : Expert Button Pusher
treyishuman
I totally agree.
But this seems like it could turn in to a flame war, be careful of that.
03/29/2014 10:51 am
Cyb0rg
Yes, thank you. Anyone else?
03/29/2014 10:49 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Gatthekid
I agree. Nowadays, you can simply say the word "black" and be called a racist. Or if you insult a black man or a woman (not for that reason, though) you get called a racist/sexist. People don't even know what racist means anymore. I mean, I've been called a racist for hating on people because of something other than their skin color. Hint hint, racist is hating on someone for their race. Now, prejudice, that's the correct term. Anyway, I agree 100% with you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome