I think I might be dyslexic

DestoWorld's Avatar DestoWorld12/30/14 10:45 am
1 emeralds 187 2
12/30/2014 11:06 am
DestoWorld's Avatar DestoWorld
Hey everyone. I think I might be dyslexic.

and I thought that I might make a post here cause people seem so nice on the forums and stuff so yea. It's not really the spelling part that is the worst.

It's more like the reading thing. It has been going downhill this last year. I have taken some tests online and they all say that I might be dyslexic.

I hate reading.

Sometimes the letters seem to kind of move when I look at text and when a text is long and doesn't have any spaces anywhere I simply can't read it

(Which is why I have to make this text into parts cause else I cant and sometimes I mix up words that are kinda simelar (or how to spell that) for example words like sequence and sentence sometimes get mixed up

I can also sometimes have a hard time pronouncing some words sometimes like I had to say transision 10 times before it sounded right. It came out as transistion.

and sometimes I type words two times in a row and forget another word in a sentence when I don't think about it.

here is an example: "I made cake for for birthday" And It it so anoying. I am 14 years old by the way and I don't really know what to do. Hope any of you guys could help. Thanks!
DestoWorld
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast