forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

This cool iPod App/Website!

1 emerald9 replies324 views
created 01/30/2014 11:07 pm by H20Dynamo
last reply 01/31/2014 7:27 am
Before you read this I would like to say THIS IS NOT SPAM.
I just found this really cool website called app bounty!
You can get free gift cards by completing offers.its very simple and if you are thinking about signing up please use my referral link. You get a free 50 points and I get some too! Here's my link: -snip-
If you clicked my link, thank you!
Posted by avatar
H20Dynamo
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
This thread is locked. You are unable to post new replies.

9 replies

01/31/2014 7:27 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Korigon
While it's dandy all of you are yelling the rules to this chap, that's also breaking the rules. I noticed someone reported this thread, yet..Then he commented saying he reported it. That's unnecessary. Plus, by talking on this topic, you basically bump it to the top so more people see the link. The correct thing to do would be flag, then move on.

Locked.
01/30/2014 11:51 pm
Level 45 : Master Gent
Firework4lj
In addition to advertising, people have no way of knowing that link isnt a virus. its a shortened link. Also, if your going to advertise, i mean, at least make it a link to the website, not a referral link that gets you points as well. Not saying you should advertise, just saying that your only doing this because you want free points..
01/30/2014 11:42 pm
Level 26 : Expert Network
Descripted
um?

can u not
01/30/2014 11:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
SneakyLunatic69
I can not not not?
01/30/2014 11:37 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
Katalisa
I wasn't saying it was spam, but it definitely against the forum rules:

Rule no:6

"COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING/SELLING/DISTRIBUTING

This is not allowed on this site due to the potential legal action and/or the possibility of scamming. Any posts that sell/distribute or promote the selling/distributing of a product will be deleted.

The use of the PlanetMinecraft to obtain free advertising or to promote other websites is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, posting referral links to other websites. Posting is for non-commercial purposes only and you may not post in any manner which does or is intended to promote or generate revenue for a business enterprise, or commercial activity. This includes, but is not limited to, individuals selling items he/she made for more than the cost of parts and/or actual shipping charges, or posting through link shortening services such as AdFly. AdFly links may be used only when linking to original downloadable content created by yourself" <<
01/30/2014 11:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
H20Dynamo
Why would it be spam? This is the only forum I've posted it on, yea I'm advertising but if you want to say I'm spamming and report me then go ahead. By the way. What are you reporting me for? Advertising with the purpose of only helping another website?I laugh at you! That is not the purpose! The purpose of this is to help people that don't have enough money to buy iTunes gift cards or anything like that! Another reason I posted this was so people could benefit from this!
01/30/2014 11:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
TheMrzombie2
Let me put this is the most simplest way I can think of..
It's against the rules to make a post like this on PlanetMinecraft.
There.
01/30/2014 11:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
TheMrzombie2
Reported for spam + advertising.
01/30/2014 11:10 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
Katalisa
Saying "this is not spam" doesn't mean it isn't spam *3*...

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome