Is this generation's music bad ?

KingQT's Avatar KingQT12/30/16 7:26 am
1 emeralds 270 6
12/30/2016 9:48 am
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0's Avatar zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
I've seen a lot of people say this age of music is terrible recently, I don't think so myself but I want to see what people on this website think.
KingQT
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2016 9:48 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
The current generation of music will always be perceived as worse. This is because we hear all the music made now, good and bad. however, the only older music we listen to is the good stuff, as we don't remember and keep the bad music from previous generations. Therefore, we always compare current music (both good and bad) to the older music we keep, which is only going to be good.

That's why we always consider 'current' music to suck, no matter what generation we're in. If you went back to the 90's, people would say the same stuff. If you go ahead 100 years, people will say the same thing.
12/30/2016 9:44 am
Level 32 : Artisan Blockhead
Smooth-Cobalt2
Let me start off with that this is my own opinion and that I don't mean to offend any of ya'll, but I think pop music is getting more into a 'simple' style, having way more repetition. Also, the explicit music isn't played in public often (which if it is, then it's a censored version), but these songs usually talk about neutral based things or negative based things (sadness, being tired, hating work, 'reality', one of the 'three'). To be honest though, let's not just take that and make an assumption about music; music is getting more creative. Now that there's smaller artists, who aren't well known, they're making new weird alternate genres of music that can attract certain crowds. Some people think that music is going downhill, but I think not!
12/30/2016 9:42 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
I mean every generation has good and bad music. Maybe it's just that a lot of people are more exposed to music they don't like rather than music they do like. They just look hard online, find sources where recent music they like is made.
12/30/2016 9:23 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
RollerdinoGaming
People still make great music, it's just not noticed as much. I, being into the hardrock/metal scene, can simply not enjoy the 'modern' pop music at all, as I notice the flaws it has. People who do not know as much about music as I do, don't notice the faults and perhaps do not know about better music. To get to my point, people are listening to this because of a perceived lack of better music.
12/30/2016 9:02 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
It depends on the music. Try to be more specific. I would assume you're generally talking about modern pop music? Yeah, that's pretty dumb all things considered. But there are plenty of "this generation" worth of music genres (metalcore and things similar, dubstep thingy etc.).
12/30/2016 7:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
loahf
in my opinion this age of music isn't terrible, people just enjoy different types of music.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome