This may have been short lived :( Microsoft is pushing me away

The_Glittering_One's Avatar The_Glittering_One2/14/22 10:53 am history
2 emeralds 126 4
2/17/2022 9:15 am
The_Glittering_One's Avatar The_Glittering_One
So... I've been Minecrafting for a minute now. I own 3 paid accounts for this game. I recently migrated from Mojang to Microsoft/xbox... figured it's happenin so I should get er done. Mistake. I use my offline so much for building and server that I did not notice. The androids can play fine but the java account is no longer able to play online as there is no record that I own the game now. Support by skype was unhelpful and disconnected me when I was held for a sup. I can log into both in a browser but yeah... I feel that Microsoft doesn't value me as a customer or human and that they are ruining our game... it's more than the base fu^&*() code they bought.

I am unsure of next steps. I suddenly have the horrible feeling that something has ended. This changes things... My builds are paused- Not a tantrum- I had intended to Online my build server...

This is NOT despair.

I will NOT buy it again.

Poll ended 02/17/2022 10:53 am.

The_Glittering_One
Level 42 : Master Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2022 9:15 amhistory
The_Glittering_One
Annnnd! MJ comes thru!

Something about a problem with it where the migrating didn't go through and it can't be used now... it sits there with no games on MJ now. Moved over to one of the droid-xbox acc's so is fixed! just no longer 2 accounts. Same 1 has both my droid and java.
02/16/2022 9:48 am
The_Glittering_One
Woot. Mj is on the case!
02/14/2022 12:47 pmhistory
The_Glittering_One
Update: my Mojo account shows me as being 1.7.10 and too old for player safety features... I bought it at .13 java... 12-I think, on android- works- update current... The win10 my daughter uses works too but IT'S BE- c'mon.
Microknob has me as owning it on my account... but support earlier, before being hung-up-on, had me at owning no games yet still having access to it? she made no sense. Um.

I'll not gonna just knuckle damnit! you think I should? I mean I sent off to Mojo to c what they're sayin... least hear them out. They may be more helpful.

I want my main tho... I view my droid as like an alt lol ... done building for today so I'll lay here n play on my alt till I crash
02/14/2022 11:06 am
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
Comradeee
Xbox and microsoft account system is a # shitty
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome