Is This Website Legit

randomteddys500's Avatar randomteddys50011/26/15 9:10 pm
1 emeralds 206 5
11/26/2015 9:34 pm
Ivain's Avatar Ivain
I recently found this website, and i haven't found any sources giving me a general consensus. so im calling on the community to find and see if this website is creditable just in case if anyone has used this previously.

Here's the link;
http://steamingame.com/?ref=6aJfF5a8BDZPqpZ
randomteddys500
Level 28 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2015 9:34 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
I would not recommend it. Their BBCcode often isn't working, and when I click on the link to read their terms and conditions (which I'd be agreeing to when signing up) it just sends me right on back to their registration page, meaning you do not actually get to read their terms. That's enough for my alarmbells to be ringing all over.

Consider this: Since you're not paying money for those games, you need pay them in some other way. This would happen either by lots of ads (and I mean LOTS) or by selling your data to spam email companies and the like.

Or its simply something that installs a virus. If you want games for cheaper, try A steam sale (black friday sale right now/soon?), someone's G2A link or Humble Bundle. Those are verified ways of getting games cheaper than their original price.
11/26/2015 9:31 pm
Level 74 : Legendary uwu
TheOfficialNano
i think its real, but ur breaking pmc's rules by posting it here
11/26/2015 9:29 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Han Solo
Please don't do anything with a site if you're not sure about it, just leave it and honestly nobody ever gives something for free whether you have to earn points, and with sites like these, there's always something to it and you could get in trouble. Though I don't use this site, just leave it alone.
11/26/2015 9:19 pm
Level 48 : Master uwu
Joseph
What is it "suppose" to be?

Edit: Or to put it another way, what does it claim to be?
11/26/2015 9:26 pm
Level 28 : Expert Miner
randomteddys500
well it claims to be a website in witch you earn points and get free steam key for games :/ my friend shared it online and he also had no idea what it was
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome