(TRUE) Funny Storiessentiment_satisfied_alt

_-NinjaCatgirl-_'s Avatar _-NinjaCatgirl-_9/17/21 7:44 pm history
10/9/2021 5:40 pm
_-NinjaCatgirl-_'s Avatar _-NinjaCatgirl-_
Here are 6 funny things that have happened to me. Enjoy!

1. Once on a school camp we went and got pizza late at night and the power went out and everyone was screaming and running around, so I yelled "FREDDY NO" and everyone went silent. And then started yelling and screaming even louder.
  2. There was a mosquito in my room once, and I tried to swat it but I missed and it got away. An hour later, it decided to show its face again. As I killed it, I said "I ALWAYS COME BACK!".
  3. My brother lost a bet and wouldn't pay up, so right before his English exam I rigged his autocorrect so all the spelling suggestions were wrong. The best part was, he never figured out it was me, and he still doesn't know who did it to this very day.
  4. At school, the Grade 3's always did this messed-up stuff and blamed it on our class. One day, the Grade 3's blamed us for something really big. The teacher said we were all going to get suspended for our behavior. We all looked at each other, nodded, then stood up and started chanting "SLITHER PIT!" over and over. The teacher tried to quiet us down, but we were sick of this mockery. We pushed her into the Janitor's closet, locked it, and played Minecraft and partied ALL DAY. It was glorious. From then on, September 18th would be called Student Victory Day; an anniversary of how we took back our world.
  5. One boring day, i decided to be a menace. so I snuck up into the school office and played Never Gonna Give You Up on the school speakers, complete with airhorns. I heard yelling, Then i ran for my life.
  6. Once I found an outhouse at a wild west re-enactment town. I picked the lock, hid in there, put on a Shrek mask and waited for someone to pass. i heard footsteps outside, so I turned up my phone to full volume, started playing all star and burst the door open. The lady that happened to be there screamed.
  7. One day at school, I decided to speak with an Early English accent, adding -eth and -st to the end of some words, and replacing others with Thy and Thou. It drove my teacher and everyone around me NUTS.

I add more stories as they happen. One day, it could become 100 funny stories.

I hope you enjoyed that. Stay tuned so you know when I get obliterated by my brother after he figures out it was me who earned him a D-.
_-NinjaCatgirl-_
Level 21 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2021 12:02 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
AgileTinPickaxe
On one of my school camps, I was walking back to my cabin in the dark with some friends, when some other people from my cabin went into the wrong one. Being the good friends we were, we completely ignored them and walked back to our cabin before laughing. They came back about a minute later, and said they'd gone in and seen that none of the stuff was theirs before realising their mistake. Luckily it was unoccupied.

One time when I played Bedwars solo, the guy diagonally next to me (a real noob, only 9 stars) went out to get diamonds. When he came back, I fireballed the bridge in front of him, then as he was rebuilding it I fireballed him again and knocked him into the void, getting all his diamonds. I did this to him about 4 times, and I got him every time. He kept pleading with me to stop, and even asked the only other guy (yellow) to help. Yellow came and started bridging to my base, so I fireballed him as well. Yellow came back, so I fireballed him again. Eventually Yellow got so sick of this that he mined open his bed defence to try and get us to attack him, and then left after a minute. The best death of all happened when he got some emeralds. By that point it was just us 2, and I have no idea why he didn't go to another base, buy an ender pearl and then rush me. But he tried to go back to his own base. I shot at him several times with a bow, and he then hid behind wool. He stayed there for a while, before making a break for it, missing a jump and falling into the void. Because I'd shot him just before, I got kill credit and his emeralds. He then left the game.

Another time on Bedwars, I built a hollow bed defence out of endstone, and hid inside with a KB stick. When I got rushed, the guy mined through the front and I immediately hit him into the void (he was a final too). Earlier in the game, the same guy had actually asked "Green (me) what are you doing" about the massive blob of what he thought was solid endstone

On my friend's SMP, one of the people had been playing longer than the rest of us, and he had full iron armour and tools. I asked him for some iron, and he said no. Shortly afterwards, we were in a cave when a creeper dropped down from the ceiling and killed him (I had survived with no armour and no shield somehow) and I got all his stuff

Also on that SMP, a guy joined and started killing my animals, so I attacked him with an iron axe and chased him away. He jumped in the sea and tried to swim away so I chased him. After a minute or so he suddenly drowned, because he was on 1 heart.

Again on the SMP, the admin used creative to make a giant blue ice arena in the sky. I waited until he was offline, then enderpearled up onto it, and made 1 block narrower on each side, because I wanted some ice. He never noticed.
10/09/2021 5:40 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
_-NinjaCatgirl-_
Oh wow I love it
09/24/2021 1:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
remboroy
I work in a small grocery store in a small local town. The power goes out and we don’t have any generators, so essentially, we are waiting in the store to see if the power will be restored or if we should go home.

We keep the doors open to get any cool air flowing through but put a cart in the doorway with a sign saying we are closed due to the power outage, but that doesn’t stop people from trying to shop.

A middle-aged man walks up.

Customer: “You’re closed? Can I buy a beer?”

Me: “No, you can’t. We don’t have any power.”

Customer: “I don’t need power to buy a beer.”

Me: “We need power to run the register to ring up the beer. Also, we need power to run the refrigerator to keep your beer cool. You do need power to buy a beer.”

He walked away, only to come back a minute later to ask how long we planned to have the power out. I had to explain to him that we didn’t plan a power outage.
09/21/2021 8:50 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Theotmt
10/10 stories

wish to hear 90 more lol
09/21/2021 8:47 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Violalolirock
soo funny
09/18/2021 7:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Bubbler