Ugh. Skinning.

ThisIsBurrFTW's Avatar ThisIsBurrFTW3/29/14 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 151 5
3/29/2014 5:09 pm
Civil_Realms's Avatar Civil_Realms
So.. I make skins... sorta.
Basically Im just stuck.
I have no ideas for any new skins, and I can't do anything good with confidence, like I cannot for the life of me make male skins (see my PMC for an example) I've seen a small amount of progress in my skin making.. but not much, I've figured out most of the tools on Nova Skin, but thats the only reason I can "Shade"
SOME OF MY PROBLEMS
------------------------------------
-I cannot make the actual skin for my skin creation
-I can barely shade
-Male skins and experimentals are a NONO.
-I can't make the shirts/shorts unless Im recolouring and adding somethings for some of me already made skins
-Im partially colour-blind and this is to a huge disadvantage because some of the darker colours look the same, and I like the contrast between light colours and dark colours... so pretty much all I'm asking here is some lighter colours that look good together?
-Most of the time I use someone else's hair DESIGN, so maybe some tips on making the hair/hats?
-I use one basic design for the beanies that I put on my skins... and new ideas?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sooooo if you guys out there who are absolutely amazing at skinning (I know there are tons! x3) could you possibly spare any tips? or ideas? Or something? Pleeeeeeease? I just want to get better at skinning, thats my only wish. Thanks alot!
§ºBurrº§
ThisIsBurrFTW
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon