Unfair PMC moderators

KDNX's Avatar KDNX4/5/12 6:58 pm
1 emeralds 211 5
4/5/2012 7:17 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Has anyone gotten this comment removing your skin saying its from the jar or no steve recolors or you didnt make it? some things to say. I saw the steve recolors one. then i searched steve. over 100 steve recolors popped up. My pigman skin was made by me and it wasnot from the jar. i had one called cobble king and it said i did not make it! i made it from scratch. Post here for your UNFAIR PMC MODERATOR INCIDENT!!!!

p.s. the last 2 examples were done by someone named Gifiti. please post the moderator name.
KDNX
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/05/2012 7:17 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Um no.

If you have a problem with a moderator removing your content contact another moderator, dont bother with it if the thing the moderator removed broke a rule.

Locked.
04/05/2012 7:14 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Jackanation
Looks like someone didn't read the rules correctly.
04/05/2012 7:05 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Beastlyblu
^
04/05/2012 7:04 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
superawesomecooldudeHas anyone gotten this comment removing your skin saying its from the jar or no steve recolors or you didnt make it? some things to say. I saw the steve recolors one. then i searched steve. over 100 steve recolors popped up. My pigman skin was made by me and it wasnot from the jar. i had one called cobble king and it said i did not make it! i made it from scratch. Post here for your UNFAIR PMC MODERATOR INCIDENT!!!!

p.s. the last 2 examples were done by someone named Gifiti. please post the moderator name.

There is no one named Gifiti on this whole site ಠ_ಠ
04/05/2012 7:01 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
hmmfery
@superawesomecooldude chill. explain to cyprezz.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome