Voice Actors Wanted! (Pls click)

CHorse's Avatar CHorse1/25/19 8:31 pm history
1/29/2019 10:40 pm
Eli the Zeratoed's Avatar Eli the Zeratoed
Heyo everyone! Tis I, the not so magic seahorse that has managed to somehow be dead after 12+ months wooo. I'm workin on a series of animations and I need voice actors, which means . .. probably you. Interested? Good! Not interested? Pls don't leave me I need halp.

Ok Am interested but I doubt the quality of your work.
Well, I don't blame ya, this is PMC after all. I have currently put out 4 episodes of my series, but I don't want you to look at the quality for those as I'm constantly improving. Well, except for episode 4. So the series looks kinda like this quality of animation:
Some Gifs of how it currently looks

And I'm constantly improving :D If you are interested here's the last animation I did. I will warn you the first three in this series are of . . . questionable quality.

Not completely sold on this.
Well, the series is goin to get better, but you just gotta trust me.
Not so top secret stuffs

You gotta admit it looks kinda kewl.

Okay am now magically sold, what do?
Oh wow, wasn't expecting that. Well, I currently have three characters that need voices, so below are spoilers for the characters I need for this episode. Just find one you want, and record some lines and send em to me either on here or through a pm I don't care. But hey, give em all a shot if you want. Don't be afraid to try and voice a character that isn't the same gender as ye, I mean it's a little hard to pull off but hey, it can be done. (Yes I know there's a difference between sex n gender but am too scared of saying the right one :L)

Dr.Huccor - Masculine voice
No picture for this one; it might bias you sorry :L he looks nothing like how he acts.
Dr.Huccor is a man who is somewhat quirky and also cold. He'll get upset at stupid things and not care about importanter ones. He often experiments on living test subjects with no regard of morality or ethics. He can be menacing when he wants to be but doesn't. He's a more stern individual than most.

Appearance: Recurring character (appears in one scene in this one)

If you can't think of a thing to say, try these lines:

(annoyed) I made thousands of you idiot things and all you can do is scream in pain.
(somber) That's beyond my power, beyond anyone's, here anyway.
(angry) You morons, you messed up the arrangement of my peppers! My peppers! It's going to cost you.

Ungling - Doesn't matter

These lil guys got no brains. They just bumble around and do dumb things until told otherwise. then they'll never do it again, for the rest of their lives. With this character, try to go for something that's babyish and doesn't sound like cohesive language. If you're clueless I suggest you look at Hollow Knight voices for inspiration.

Appearance: Recurring characters (appears in one scene on this one)

Idea Worker - Doesn't matter - Taken
No picture cuz I haven't decided much on this. Imagine an average worker whose life has been drained from him due to work :L Just really tired. That's the only thing I'm probably gonna want otherwise feel free to make it your own character.

Appearance: Brief but recurring character (appears very briefly in this one)

Can't think of any lines? Try these mebe:
(annoyed) Yeah, sure, I can do it. You somehow managed to make this day even worse.
(angry) Oh great, apparently you can't even do that.

And as always, have a good day guys, gals and our nonbinary pals!

-CHorse

xD I put waaaaay too much time into this post lol. sev me pls.
CHorse
Level 39 : Artisan Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/28/2019 3:21 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Goblin
steriotypicalOutlaw
Sounds fun, Might give it a try!
01/28/2019 3:55 pm
CHorse
:D I hope you do!
01/28/2019 11:34 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Ooooh! This sounds like fun! I finally got around to getting a Discord, so if that's mandatory, I can finally get myself onto there! Inside this spoiler, you'll find some recorded lines for the Idea Worker. I decided to make this character an annoyed yet drained female scientist who acts like Daria from well, Daria, and is semi-self aware of what she's doing in an animated world. Here are the lines (I'm not ashamed to share what I sound like! :D) and even a mini doodle of what she looks like (since you haven't decided on what she looks like):
Voices and Stuff!
01/29/2019 9:56 pm
CHorse
So . . . .

How'd I do?
01/29/2019 10:40 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
It looks great! Though, I could do away with the mouth to fit the rest of the Chef Fred style. :P

Also, I drew a MS Paint (What a shock that I'd be using this program again) doodle on how she would look in the Chef Fred style and not my own, so it should give you some reference on what she really looks like. Other than that, she looks awesome!
01/28/2019 1:20 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Toast
skarpc2
I would try but my mic isn't that good so I'll save your time
CHorse
Well, if it's got noise I can usually edit it out. Altho if yer mic messes up yer voice and turns it into a screeching pterodactyl, I can't help you there.
01/28/2019 3:40 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
ImYourEnder
Go to CastingCallClub, it's a site to find voice actors and pretty much anything else you need.
01/28/2019 3:56 pm
CHorse
I'll probably post there too then.
01/26/2019 12:13 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
good luck!
01/26/2019 11:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
HunterGhostfist
I would love to voice a character. I'm currently a bit busy right now, but once I am able to record a few takes ill message them to you.
CHorse
Ah, ok! :D
01/26/2019 5:46 am
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
ieryana
Hooooooorse - Where do you want clips?

I only have my phone to make em on really......

Want a British Accent? (pick one, I can do pretty much all of them)
01/26/2019 10:59 am
CHorse
Just send em to me on pm or whereever; and sure, why not.
01/25/2019 9:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
topazPants
Hey there. I think I could be a voice for an Ungling. I think it would be fun.
01/25/2019 9:40 pm
CHorse
Ok! Send me a clip of your attempt! I do recommend you try out multiple voices.
01/25/2019 10:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
topazPants
Will do. It's a bit late for me atm, but I'll make some attempts tomorrow or Sunday. How would you want me to send you the clip? Should I just leave it as a hidden video on my youtube chaneel and link you to it? If there's any other method you would prefer for me to send it to you, let me know. :)
01/25/2019 8:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Artist
CosmicCombos
Hey CHorse! I think it's really cool what you are trying to do here, so I was wondering if I could do something like voice act for the Idea Worker, I have a really good mic, so i don't think that would be a problem, and I have free time basically every day after 4:30 P.M.
01/25/2019 9:02 pm
CHorse
Thanks! Just send me some clips; you can try out multiple voices if you want.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome