Welp..(friends)

Nyamaru's Avatar Nyamaru10/24/15 6:08 pm
10/24/2015 6:54 pm
Nyamaru's Avatar Nyamaru
I am like losing myself. Its not minecraft related, but friend's issues. Suppose my friend's name is Clover. A friend she hangs out the most will be named Poppy and Kat. When I went to 5th grade, I moved. That's when I met Clover, until we both moved to 6th grade. Due to many different periods, we grew more apart, but we still hanged out. Until she became friends with Poppy. Me and Clover met Kat, and now in break, when I come out of the room, Clover and Kat is gone. The next day, I tell Clover that she ditched me, and Clover insisted. She said I needed to catch up (except she still leaves fast). After the next few days, we're like strangers. We don't even eye contact. I felt pretty guilty, and joined Kat for lunch. We invited Clover, and she sat there for a few minutes. I tried to entertain her, but she only muttered, "Ok.." The next thing is she immediately leaves the table and joins her friend Poppy. When I got home, I texted her, writing, do you hate me. She said like why are you saying that, and said that she can't hang out with everyday because her friends will be apart from her. I got kinda ticked off, because I'm also her FRIEND, but she won't ever hang out with me. I feel really depressed now, am I just a bad friend who doesn't deserve a friend?
Nyamaru
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2015 6:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
_Equinox_
Just see how things go. You haven't done anything wrong. If yours and Clover's friendship is redeemed then cool. But even if you don't really become good friends again, just move on. Life's all about looking forward, not looking back, right? Hope that helps.
10/24/2015 6:46 pm
Nyamaru
thank you.
10/24/2015 6:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
_Equinox_
Hey, you're welcome. I'm in Year 10 now at school (which is like 9th grade in America) and I don't even keep in touch with any of my old friends. All of my friends are online, pretty much.
10/24/2015 6:54 pm
Nyamaru
thats cool
10/24/2015 6:40 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
If she doesn't want to miss hanging out with her other group of friends, why don't you go hang out with HER? Friendships, or any relationship, aren't supposed to be one-sided. It takes action and effort from both sides.

That said, if you've already tried hanging out with her friends and it didn't work out or you don't get along with her other friends, it's time to move on. I had a friend that I grew up with and eventually we grew apart. We've always had different interests and friends and I didn't like who she hung out with because they were a little judgmental and didn't share the interests I had. It was hard, but I made new friends and didn't continue putting energy into something that wasn't working out. You can't force someone to like you or hang out with you.
10/24/2015 6:44 pm
Nyamaru
Well, that is true. I don't want to make a friend to get forced to like me, I just feel really sad that she never really hung out with me. She was a sweet girl in 5th grade..I guess it's time to move on. Thanks guys.
10/24/2015 6:38 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
This kind of thing happens to nearly everyone, throughout middle and high school... People develop different interests, and the people that share those interest end up making fun of them or pressuring them to not hang around certain others. Give her some time. Either she'll realize that Poppy isn't a good friend or you will realize that Clover wasn't a good friend. Either way, you need to first move on and try to find people that give you the time and respect that you deserve --- Even if those people live halfway around the world.
10/24/2015 6:41 pm
Nyamaru
true dat :O
10/24/2015 6:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Ladybug
Lucy_the_Cow
Nah, you haven't done anything wrong. It seems Clover's moved on to a new friend. :c But Kat seems pretty nice - why not stay with Kat? I know it seems a bit hard, but if Clover isn't going to put the effort in to maintain the friendship it's probably not worth persuing.

Sorry if it came across a big harsh, I'm not trying to be. *hug*
I hope things get better soon for you. <3
10/24/2015 6:39 pm
Nyamaru
Thank you *sniffle* the bad part is that Kat will ALWAYS stay with Clover
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome