What are your hobbies?

Marma's Avatar Marma3/4/21 1:02 am
23 emeralds 345 48
3/13/2021 2:48 pm
teddyweddyfoxy's Avatar teddyweddyfoxy
I just wanted to start a forum to talk about all of our hobbies! Feel free to share your hobbies!

My personal hobbies are: drawing, skinning, making ocs, and collecting! (collecting ocs, coloured pencils, sketchbooks, glass items, ect.)

I really find myself loving to make ocs and collecting them! It makes me so so happy!
Marma
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Kitten

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2021 2:48 pm
Level 26 : Expert Spider Rider
teddyweddyfoxy
I like making random games on Roblox Studio, I also making Minecraft mods and skins to use, I will sometimes upload them to PMC.
03/13/2021 2:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Zerodakewlguy
Making art & music and surfing the web.

Surfing the web is actually how I discovered that this account still existed lol it's been almost a decade but I hope y'all are doing well kings!
I miss WestCoastMinecraft.
03/09/2021 6:00 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
MrYoloTheLegend
I don't like ocs very much, but can we just talk about how good pizza is? Firstly, it is round. Yeah, I know roundness can vary between pizzas but generally, from the pizzas I've seen they are round to the point of perfection. Now, first we must define exactly what perfection is in terms of roundness. Immediately what comes to mind is a shape that is a round shape consisting of a n area that completely encloses a space and is the same distance from the center at every point. However, in the context of pizza, this could not be any further from the truth. No pizza that I've seen has been perfectly round and that's the beauty of it. Every pizza has its own imperfections (Unless you're one of those frozen pizza people) and I wouldn't be the first to say that that is one of the many things that make pizza great.
  In addition to the shape of pizza, another thing that comes to mind when thinking on its perfection is the perfect simplicity of the foundation. Now, when I say foundation, I am referring to the crust. The crust is composed of only three ingredients (Unless you're one of those frozen pizza people) which are, flour, yeast, and salt. Water doesn't count because it is purged from the pizza's system upon baking. These three ingredients combine in perfect harmony to make a strong, savory foundation for the rest of the pizza.
  Now the next thing that I wanted to bring to light is the sauce. The sauce on a pizza is like the gravity that tethers us to the Earth. The sauce gives the pizza an extra bit of POW and at the same time brings all of the other ingredients together in perfect harmony. Now the only sauce that I've ever seen on a pizza (and want to see for the matter) is the wonderful, pasty tomato sauce of northern Italy. I don't know if you have heard, but there are some people who believe that this horrible compound known as Pesto is a good substitute for the tomato sauce. This is entirely incorrect. Pesto should never have anything to do with pizza no matter what toppings or ingredients used to make it. Pesto is like the pestilence that we must neutralize in order to make the world a wonderous place to live. If you ever see pesto, dispose of it immediately for the sake of all of the pizza on this planet.
  Now that we have the basics of the pizza with the crust and the sauce, we must now move onto one of the most essential ingredients of pizza. The cheese. Now the cheese tends to be a sensitive topic for some because people often ask me where the should get their cheese or if I can make cheese of my own, but there is only one place cheese should ever be used from and that is from the Holstein breed of cows in Northern Germany. Now regardless of if you live near Germany or not, (I don't live there myself) you NEED to use this type of cheese. If not, you are doing your pizza and the whole world for that matter, a great disservice. Now I'm not going to get into why other types of cheese should not be used, but you can probably infer that on your own. When you get your cheese, you must make sure that it is a temperature of 285.9 degrees Kelvin before use. If you do not heed this advice, your pizza will be a flop.
  Now the last thing I wanted to discuss on the topic of pizza are the toppings. The toppings are where you can express your creativity without fear of messing up. The toppings you choose should be a perfect representation of yourself as a person. Any topping is fine to use just as long as you DO NOT use pineapple. If you do so much as think if using pineapple on pizza, you have failed as a chef, and as a person. Pineapple has NEVER belonged on pizza and never will. Pineapple is like the bean boozled of pizza. I could go on for days why pineapple is a horrible topping but I'll make this one quick. Firstly, nothing sweet ever belongs on a pizza. Secondly, nothing cold ever belongs on something that should be warm and savory. Thirdly, pineapple makes the crust of the pizza soggy. Fourth, pineapple is a berry and berries don't go on pizza either. Fifth, pineapple is too acidic to go on pizza. That's just the fax. Sixth, pineapple never belonged with cheese or bread, so don't put it on pizza. Now that I have established why pineapple has never belonged on pizza, I'll state my closing thoughts. Pizza is the perfect food for anyone due to its perfect simplicity, perfection in its roundness (Unless you're one of those frozen pizza people) , purity of the sauce, (Not pesto though, that stuff is just gross), The savory cheese from Holstein, and the toppings (NOT PINEAPPLE) which can be arranged in any way allowing for you to perfectly express your creativity. Pizza is great, so if anyone were to ask me: What is your favorite hobby, Yolo? I'd say pizza. And only pizza.

Note: I would have added more, but it's pizza time >:D
03/09/2021 6:03 pm
MrYoloTheLegend
Note: this is satire ↑
03/09/2021 5:23 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Venden
breathing
03/09/2021 6:02 pmhistory
MrYoloTheLegend
Cool hobby! I really hope you don't ever get burned out and have to move on to a different hobby. XD
03/09/2021 5:14 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Bowsteria
I'm just getting back into digital art, but my iPad is running slow so I'm doing it on my phone instead. ;u;
I used to do a lot of skinning (planning to do that more often!), and I love playing video games, watching YouTube and going for walks in nature.
Also, I occasionally mess around with video game music in Audacity! Slowing it down, reversing it, changing the pitch etc, is so much fun.
03/09/2021 10:49 am
Level 42 : Master Enderdragon
Inferno Digital
I make minecraft models. play vr games, make vr stuff, and make videos for youtube :D
03/09/2021 10:38 amhistory
Level 29 : Expert Birb
WatermelonDuck
Hobbies: drawing, playing minecraft with my sister, doodling, listening to music, playing with my cat, reading books, and sleeping...
03/08/2021 11:45 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
ImBread
Living.
03/08/2021 10:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
LORDNAREST
gaming, writing + reading fics, drawing, coding, sewing, playing roblox, ponytown, and mc; playing with legos, collecting, defrtgyhujhgfrgth im p sure i forgot lots of thinsg im tired
03/06/2021 11:03 pmhistory
Level 29 : Expert Miner
MCisAwesome95
My hobbies are gaming, programming, and hand drawing (I'm just crap when it comes to vector and computer art XD). One hobby is taking a picture from a childish coloring book, putting aside an hour or two, and making it into a masterpiece! I have some smaller hobbies as well, such as writing books every now and again, collecting bottle caps, sticks, and rocks, and crafting things out of scavenged metal, wood, and a little duct tape. My planned hobbies are YouTubing, blogging, and making cool merch and collectables to sell. (I don't know what it is, I just love to run shops, sell things, and bargain with customers. Maybe I was a Villager in a past life or something XD)
03/06/2021 8:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Fisherman
nushnum
Playing Minecraft (of course). I also like playing a digital synth I have over here, and I also like to play Dungeons And Dragons with a few friends from my school! :D
03/05/2021 9:01 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
evil_dotty
Editing, Athletics, Minecraft and video games playing with my cat drawing painting baking
03/04/2021 9:43 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
CSXguy8888
not many people do it, but i prefer model railroading
03/04/2021 9:23 pm
Level 47 : Master Wisp
Whispearl
Hobbies of mine include:
  • Minecraft modding for straight hours
  • Minecraft skinning for straigh hours
  • Drawing (esp. pixel art)
  • Watching film
  • Eating and drinking
  • Collecting shiny rocks
  • Observing green flora in microscopes for straight hours
  • Freezing in the sun
  • Acting in film
  • Coding
  • Lots more but heh
03/04/2021 8:40 pm
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
ImYourFwend_
I like playing games, playing Hypixel. And i like watching Netflix.
03/04/2021 7:47 pm
Level 27 : Expert Musician
skunkapunk
Minecraft, writing, crochet, art, music! Although music is less of a hobby and more of like... a passion. It's hard to list because there are so many things that are interesting to me.
03/04/2021 3:07 pm
Level 49 : Master Artist
Alderleaf
Lol some of my hobbies are: reading, doing crafts, playing MC, skinning, and I collect a few little glass things (+ I do lots of school, but I really enjoy it)
03/04/2021 12:58 pmhistory
Level 44 : Master Strawberry
IndigoDusky
Mine are: Skinning, painting, reading, sewing, baking, playing piano, and more ;D
03/04/2021 12:50 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
My Hobbies include: Playing games, skinning, sewing, cross-stitching, singing, baking, reading and etc.
03/04/2021 7:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert Musician
skunkapunk
:o i've been wanting to try cross-stitch. v cool
03/04/2021 9:20 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
Yes, cross-stitching is really fun and easy. I would definitely suggest trying. Start with something small.
03/04/2021 12:43 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
ALEXJUSTALEX
playing Minecraft.
03/04/2021 12:34 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Sus
coggnizantdeath
craft mine craft
03/04/2021 2:54 pm
Level 47 : Master Peacock
GoldenGlider
wow
03/04/2021 12:28 pm
Level 27 : Expert Procrastinator
Mokoi
struggling
03/04/2021 11:23 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Skinner
inzanely
i dont have very many hobbies, but i do enjoy building lego, making skins, playing minecraft, breathing, drinking water, and also stalking.
03/04/2021 11:18 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Making music that I never release because I'm too lazy to finish it :'D
Otherwise, I have a knag for buying clothe and trying out new fashion, which leads to some... Weird clothing combinations, but I am saving up for a camera and a white background so I can try on different clothe and start a small fashion blog :D Well, not here on PMC, but probably via some blogging site like Tumblr or Instagram :D
03/04/2021 8:49 am
Level 42 : Master Blockhead
Almond Cheese
Gaming
03/04/2021 8:47 am
Level 46 : Master Nerd
KrissieFox1
Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy game design, playing and collecting games, drawing, and exploring. Sometimes I like to do photography or cook. I've considered trying my hand at music again someday haven't experimented with it since my college days. My wife and I have been considering doing youtube videos and story readings as together, as well.
03/04/2021 8:20 am
Level 47 : Master Fish
Flashbulb
Playing video games and aquariums.
03/04/2021 8:02 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
Bootleggedpanda
I used to draw a lot but havent done it in a while, i also enjoy reading and learning about other cultures / languages.
03/04/2021 7:58 am
GoldenGlider
Drawing, painting, writing, photography, running, trying on dresses lol, ice skating, reading,, dancing,, singing, gaming, baking, shopppinnngggg, anything with friends!!
03/04/2021 7:01 am
Level 43 : Master Droid
LightPulse
Gaming, storymaking, and trashtalking (only in competitive games :D)
03/04/2021 6:54 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Goblin
DespairingLakePasta
reading, drawing, skinning, gaming

:3
03/04/2021 5:50 amhistory
Level 44 : Master Cookie
minzy
Going for runs, night walks, tennis, dancing, playing piano, drawing, baking, partying, going to the beach, listening to a lot of different genres of music, watching a whole bunch of tv series and going clothes shopping. I also obsess over buying and trying new loose leaf teas.

I really like going out and doing anything with my friends, so idk if I would count that as a hobby.
03/04/2021 5:13 am
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
FlizAltiya
Existing, Writing, Skin making if I feel like it (though it takes ages for me to finish one), Playing games all whilst listening to music.
03/04/2021 5:03 am
Level 81 : Elite Sweetheart
Michiru
Drawing, cooking, listening to music, playing minecraft, going out with friends, partying, swimming, player basketball, hiking, singing in the shower, watching movies and anime, reading, lazying in my bed, cuddling my best friend, shopping, wandering in the wilderness, lying down in grass. I also collect artbooks and original artworks, but these are super expensive :s
03/04/2021 4:44 am
Level 45 : Master Button Pusher
LadyBerry
Playing MC, reading books, making skins and listening to music~*
03/04/2021 1:39 am
Level 75 : Legendary Sus
Nitgo
Personally I prefer breathing, it's quite nice. Drinking water is also pretty good.
03/04/2021 8:01 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
Bootleggedpanda
I havent tried those things yet, may have to look into them
03/04/2021 7:58 am
GoldenGlider
very interesting. this use to be a hobby of mine too, but I grew out of it.
03/04/2021 9:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
CSXguy8888
r/cursed comments
03/04/2021 8:18 am
Level 75 : Legendary Sus
Nitgo
Hol' up
03/04/2021 6:54 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Goblin
DespairingLakePasta
oh? i heard those are popular hobbies of humans
03/06/2021 11:06 pmhistory
Level 29 : Expert Miner
MCisAwesome95
Nitgo GoldenGlider CSXguy8888 Bootleggedpanda DespairingLakePasta I hear the space sausages like to do tasks (What chores evolved into in the future), call emergency meetings, and kill each other every now and again. This is classified info, so don't tell anyone...
03/04/2021 1:37 am
Level 23 : Expert Archer
AlphaDeniz
My hobby is reading books playing minecraft bedrock with my friends making mods and looking planet minecraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome