forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

What are your opinions/experiences with online dating?

1 emerald7 replies144 views
created 03/17/2019 9:44 am by SannyGrey
last reply 03/25/2019 9:39 pm
It seems a lot of us spend quite a bit of time on forums and the internet anyway, it would make sense that many of you might have tried your hand at online dating as well. What was your experience?

Please feel free to share and mention if you would try it again!
Posted by avatar
SannyGrey
Level 1 : New Miner

7 replies

03/25/2019 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MiaBug
I've never done online dating and don't plan to.

I honestly think people that use it re a little impatient and desperate. I think if people are going to date that it should be someone they've known for a long time. Dating sites are stUpId
03/25/2019 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
joombo
I registered on Flirt dating site only a few weeks ago but I've met so many nice girls. I'm planning to go on a few coffee dates this week. I like dating sites, for people like me who are not the type to go to bars or clubs. I had only positive experience.
03/18/2019 3:27 am
Level 42 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
PMC's audience is most likely too young to have actually tried this. I mean, I'm 23 and I haven't tried it :'D
03/18/2019 11:39 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
TheArchitect1995
I'd prefer to get with someone naturally and let it grow over time. I don't see the point of doing it online as you have no idea who you're actually talking to unless you were to meet them, in that case you may not like them.
03/18/2019 5:23 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
Kwanatla
I rather dislike the idea unless you know the person irl first...
03/17/2019 11:55 am
Level 45 : Master Droid
walk
bueno. havent used a dating app purely bc of the stigma around nudes etc. but if ur online, and u meet someone u like, thats pretty damn cool imo. its difficult to maintain long distance relationships (from personal experience, you can make it work, but its hard) so i wouldnt look for it, but if it happens, it happens.
03/17/2019 10:14 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
TNHo
Never tried online dating and will never try.
Why?
Because of people using fake identities and heard some horrifying stories about online dating.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome