What do you call your pets? What are there nicknames?

myrtlehuggy's Avatar myrtlehuggy10/19/19 11:10 pm
1 emeralds 189 5
10/20/2019 10:38 am
VincentsAnxiety's Avatar VincentsAnxiety
I have a pet dog, named Florie who asks like a pant. We have a lot of nicknames for her like Plant, Flo Flo, Flotato, and so many others. So I'm curious, what nicknames or sweet names do you have for your pets?
myrtlehuggy
Level 33 : Artisan Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/20/2019 10:38 amhistory
Level 48 : Master Procrastinator
VincentsAnxiety
I have a nickname for my cat, well two actually

My family and I call her Kitten or Princess due to her being my little baby and acting like a spoiled princess, her actual name is Toothless because when we got her she looked a lot like Toothless! (I named her before the 3rd How To Train Your Dragon movie came out, I also haven't seen it yet :'))

I have multiple other pets but there are too many nicknames, I'll name off one of my Dogs' nickname though!

Her name is Keona and we call her KeKe but we also like to call her Boof because when she barks she goes "boof." and it's adorable.. :p
10/20/2019 9:51 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Thonck
I just name mine the current latest meme. My pet horse is currently named Skinky Poopoo
10/20/2019 8:21 am
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
GoggleD0GG
I call mine my little ratties and their names (Marsh and Mello)
10/20/2019 4:11 amhistory
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
Someone calls their pet catacylsym because they destroy their game
10/20/2019 1:43 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
My cats mostly have nicknames based off the Warriors books like Firestar or Icecloud, but they've got kittypet names (Ex; Minty or something like that) that everyone calls them by instead.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome